Bring it!

Bring it!

General

F

Moves
08 Aug 14

Originally posted by whodey
It's just a good thing I don't own an NBA team. 😛
Do you accept that RHP posters' right to post what they want is overrided by the web site's owners right to delete what they want?

w

Moves
08 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
Do you accept that RHP posters' right to post what they want is overrided by the web site's owners right to delete what they want?
I refute their right to delete my post! 😠

(Waiting)...........................................................(waiting)...........................................................(waiting)..........................................................

Nope, that didn't work. 😛

F

Moves
08 Aug 14

I refute their right to delete my post! 😠
So you believe your right to post in forums on a privately owned site overrides the rights of the site's owners to control the content of their web site?

w

Moves
08 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
So you believe your right to post in forums on a privately owned site overrides the rights of the site's owners to control the content of their web site?
Just joking around. Lighten up.

Who cares what I think?

F

Moves
08 Aug 14

Just joking around. Lighten up.

Who cares what I think?
Well maybe the web site's owners deleted your thread entitled, "Is Islam and mental illness a deadly combo?" because they thought you were just joking around but they did not think that it was particularly funny or they thought it subtracted value from their privately owned site.

w

Moves
08 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
Well maybe the web site's owners deleted your thread entitled, "Is Islam and mental illness a deadly combo?" because they thought you were just joking around but they did not think that it was particularly funny or they thought it subtracted value from their privately owned site.
Or maybe they are jihadists hell bent on the destruction of Zionist Israel.

The possibilities are never ending it seems.........

F

Moves
08 Aug 14

Or maybe they are jihadists hell bent on the destruction of Zionist Israel.

The possibilities are never ending it seems.........
Mental illness ~ and people getting killed as a result of it ~ and the part that religion might play in such atrocities ~ is an issue that probably warrants more seriousness than you are willing to devote to it.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
08 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
Mental illness ~ and people getting killed as a result of it ~ and the part that religion might play in such atrocities ~ is an issue that probably warrants more seriousness than you are willing to devote to it.
Take it to the Spirituality Forum, Spanky!

F

Moves
08 Aug 14

Originally posted by lemon lime
Take it to the Spirituality Forum, Spanky!
Whodey started his thread called "Is Islam and mental illness a deadly combo?" on the Debates Forum and he has raised the topic ~ well, at least the thread title, and asked for comment ~ here on the General Forum now too, so if you think it'd be better discussed on the Spirituality Forum, perhaps you should address your suggestion to whodey.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
08 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
Whodey started his thread called "Is Islam and mental illness a deadly combo?" on the Debates Forum and he has raised the topic ~ well, at least the thread title, and asked for comment ~ here on the General Forum now too, so if you think it'd be better discussed on the Spirituality Forum, perhaps you should address your suggestion to whodey.
I was not responding to whodey. I was responding specifically to this:

Do you by any chance recall saying this?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
08 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
Well ~ I see ~ the "Bobby's Poem" thread has been deleted. I personally don't think it needed to be deleted but if the site's owners think its deletion was justified, then I support their right to manage their own business as they see fit.
It could be that it was Andy who asked for it to be removed, because unlike you he might have guessed the reason why I asked "Who is Google?"

F

Moves
08 Aug 14

I was not responding to whodey. I was responding specifically to this:

[b]Mental illness ~ and people getting killed as a result of it ~ and the part that religion might play in such atrocities ~ is an issue that probably warrants more seriousness than you are willing to devote to it.
[/b]
Do you by any chance recall saying this?

Yes it was in response to whodey wanting to discuss "Is Islam and mental illness a deadly combo?" so you should pitch your advice to him and not me. He raised the topic on this forum.

F

Moves
08 Aug 14

It could be that it was Andy who asked for it to be removed, because unlike you he might have guessed the reason why I asked "Who is Google?"
It was HandyAndy who started the thread so I can't see why you'd think he'd want to remove it less than an hour later.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
08 Aug 14
3 edits

Originally posted by FMF
[b]Do you by any chance recall saying this?

Yes it was in response to whodey wanting to discuss "Is Islam and mental illness a deadly combo?" so you should pitch your advice to him and not me. He raised the topic on this forum.[/b]
No, he was raising the topic (to Suzi by the way) of whether or not it should have been deleted. Which by the way falls in line with the OP of this thread.

You're the one who apparently wants to discuss "Is Islam and mental illness a deadly combo?" Whodey was simply using that as an example of a thread he started that had been deleted.

If you have a point to make about religion in general then take it Spirituality.... Spanky!

F

Moves
08 Aug 14

No, he was raising the topic (to Suzi by the way) of whether or not it should have been deleted. Which by the way falls in line with the OP of this thread.

You're the one who apparently wants to discuss "Is Islam and mental illness a deadly combo?" Wodley was simply using that as an example of a thread he statrted that had been deleted.

If you have a point to make about religion in general then take it Spirituality.... Spanky!
Tell whodey about it. He was the one who wanted to discuss whether his question about Islam and mental illness was fair or not. I was pointing out to him that him joking around on serious matters might not be the best way for him to get the things he wants to discuss taken seriously.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.