Bring it!

Bring it!

General

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
08 Aug 14

Originally posted by Silverstriker
when is this tribulation going to happen?
This thread is it and YOU are in it dude.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
08 Aug 14
1 edit

Originally posted by lemon lime
It's sometimes hard to follow what FMF is saying, because it's often garbled and incomprehensible.
I wish we [had] a wall where we could hang posts like this. A kind of "this is what complete bollocks looks like" pin-board. It would be full of your stuff already.

rc

Moves
08 Aug 14
2 edits

Originally posted by divegeester
I wish we a wall where we could hang posts like this. A kind of "this is what complete bollocks looks like" pin-board. It would be full of your stuff already.
I wish we a wall??????

did lemon say garbled and incomprehensible? yeah he said it, from super hero scourgebag passed on to his sideflick divewooster,

classic

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
08 Aug 14

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I wish we a wall??????

did lemon say garbled and incomprehensible? yeah he said it, from super hero scourgebag passed on to his sideflick divewooster,

classic
Thanks for the heads up on the typo, and good to see you are reading my posts.

rc

Moves
08 Aug 14

Thanks for the heads up on the typo, and good to see you are reading my posts.
typo or garbled gobbledygook, hard to say.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
08 Aug 14

typo or garbled gobbledygook, hard to say.
So now he is back and posting, are you going to apologise to me for repeatedly accusing me of "driving Galveston75 from this site"?

rc

Moves
08 Aug 14

Isn't it rich,
Aren't we a pair
Me here at last on the ground,
You in mid-air
Send in the thumbs
Isn't it bliss,
Don't you approve
One who keeps tearing around,
One who can't move
Where are the thumbs?
Send in the thumbs
I love the thumbs!

rc

Moves
08 Aug 14

So now he is back and posting, are you going to apologise to me for repeatedly accusing me of "driving Galveston75 from this site"?
ok i am sorry your drove the Gman from the site with your forum bullying tactics.

F

Moves
08 Aug 14

ok i am sorry your drove the Gman from the site with your forum bullying tactics.
"ok i am sorry your drove...?"

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
08 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
"ok i am sorry your drove...?"
typo or garbled gobbledygook, hard to say

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
08 Aug 14

For a person who constantly claims to hold the righteous moral high ground in all matters, you certainly seem to lack the humble fortitude to admit when you are wrong and apologise to those you have wrongly accused.

F

Moves
08 Aug 14

Originally posted by Suzianne
You do know that you and I aren't the only ones able to read this, right? Or are you going to take the chance that you can bury this page under another mountain of wind?
No, I am not trying to "bury it". Here it is again so that your suggestion is refuted: "I have only used the screen name 'Nick Bourbaki' here at RHP".

rc

Moves
08 Aug 14
3 edits

For a person who constantly claims to hold the righteous moral high ground in all matters, you certainly seem to lack the humble fortitude to admit when you are wrong and apologise to those you have wrongly accused.
I have not claimed to hold any personal moral high ground , that is simply a lie and an unmitigated fabrication and entirely typical of the slobber that you like to foment in that room full of mirrors you term your mind and project onto others because well, you are completely devoid of any type of substantiation with the exception of your own drooling propaganda.

I might be the pontificate maximus and boy king of all megalomania but i realize that i am simply a wave in a vast ocean like any other person despite your slanderous permutations to the contrary. You are a known liar. You were caught pasting excerpts from doctored articles you have not even read. Simply pointing it out is not taking the moral high ground its simply exposing you for what you are.

F

Moves
08 Aug 14
1 edit

I have not claimed to hold any personal moral high ground....
What purpose do your Christian beliefs serve, then, if they do not afford you any "moral high ground" in your dealings with non-Christians and Christians you have demonstrated contempt for?

F

Moves
08 Aug 14

Originally posted by robbie carrobie to divegeester
You are a known liar. You were caught pasting excerpts from doctored articles you have not even read.
Do you have any evidence of this?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.