Bring it!

Bring it!

General

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
10 Aug 14

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
rolled oats, we boil them in half water and half milk and serve with salt, kids and wussies take it with sugar.
Pansy! I make mine with dirty water and chilli powder.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
11 Aug 14

rolled oats, we boil them in half water and half milk and serve with salt, kids and wussies take it with sugar.
Thanks for the tip. I got the oatmeal wet today and added a bit of salt. Not only was the oatmeal easier to chew, but the salt made it taste better. And I didn't have to wash it down with juice or anything, just chew it a bit and swallow.

rc

Moves
11 Aug 14

Originally posted by lemon lime
Thanks for the tip. I got the oatmeal wet today and added a bit of salt. Not only was the oatmeal easier to chew, but the salt made it taste better. And I didn't have to wash it down with juice or anything, just chew it a bit and swallow.
you dip these oats in liquid prior to cooking them?

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
11 Aug 14

any type of liquor

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
11 Aug 14

You're supposed to cook them?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
11 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
At first, whodey claimed that it was deleted because of the title. It turned out he had not been told that. And it seems unlikely that that was the case. I said nothing about a 'first claim' or a 'second claim'. If you're not interested in talking about the role of mental illness in the death of Lee Rigby, feel free to post about other things. 🙂
... feel free to post about other things.

What is your position with gays in the military?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
11 Aug 14
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
No, I am not trying to "bury it". Here it is again so that your suggestion is refuted: "I have only used the screen name 'Nick Bourbaki' here at RHP".
Do you have evidence to substantiate proof of this theory?

rc

Moves
11 Aug 14
1 edit

You're supposed to cook them?
LOL, yes, you eat them raw? wow old school!

rc

Moves
11 Aug 14

Originally posted by redbadger
any type of liquor
Do you watch the Sweeney? Its awesome, Shut it!

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
11 Aug 14

LOL, yes, you eat them raw? wow old school!
Well sure. That's how horses do it. They eat the oats raw and it gives them energy to run. And it can make me run too... straight to the bathroom first thing in the morning.

F

Moves
20 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
Well the fact that you "could call witnesses to the stand that might disagree" in a court of law does not have any impact on the fact that I have only used "Nick Bourbaki" here at RHP.
Originally posted by Suzianne
If this were a court of law, I could call witnesses to the stand that might disagree.

But this isn't a court of law. Right. Good thing, too, because you'd also be under oath. [...]

Well, I guess that little statement of "fact" is what is going to doom this thread now...

You do know that you and I aren't the only ones able to read this, right?

Or are you going to take the chance that you can bury this page under another mountain of wind?

No, Suzianne, I am not trying to "bury it". Here it is again so that your suggestion is refuted: I have only used the screen name 'Nick Bourbaki' here at RHP and nowhere else on the internet.

F

Moves
20 Aug 14

What is your position with gays in the military?
I would not have any objection to serving alongside homosexuals in any walk of life including in the military.

I think changing the corporate culture within the U.S. military so that homosexuals or bisexuals serving alongside heterosexuals is no longer an issue for anyone concerned might be a generational thing.

I also think that 'gay pride' over the supposedly 'politically brave' steps taken by presidents like Clinton and Obama might be a bit premature ~ but it's mainly their fight to win.

As for "gays in the military" in the UK (where I was born and where I am still a citizen) I don't have any idea what the current situation is.

Ro

Moves
20 Aug 14
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
I would not have any objection to serving alongside homosexuals in any walk of life including in the military.

I think changing the corporate culture within the U.S. military so that homosexuals or bisexuals serving alongside heterosexuals is no longer an issue for anyone concerned might be a generational thing.

I also think that 'gay pride' over the sup ...[text shortened]... I was born and where I am still a citizen) I don't have any idea what the current situation is.
Gays and lesbians have been allowed to serve openly in the Her Majesty's Armed Forces since 2000. The United Kingdom's policy is to allow homosexual men, lesbians and transgender personnel to serve openly, and discrimination on a sexual orientation basis is forbidden.[1] It is also forbidden for someone to pressure LGBT people to come out. All personnel are subject to the same rules against sexual harassment, regardless of gender or sexual orientation.

Wiki

As widely predicted by those opposing this measure, discipline in the armed forces has collapsed and now the United Kingdom is unable to perform even the most basic military operations.

F

Moves
20 Aug 14

Originally posted by Rank outsider
As widely predicted by those opposing this measure, discipline in the armed forces has collapsed and now the United Kingdom is unable to perform even the most basic military operations.
Good news!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
20 Aug 14

Wow, that was sooooooo clever! So the tiresome one is tired of Suzi now... why is that? Is it because she's stealing your thunder? No problemo... you never had much to begin with.
That's the second time he used that line that I know of. Maybe there are others.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.