Bring it!

Bring it!

General

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
21 Aug 14

That's the cue for a sudden HA appearance, no doubt.

F

Moves
21 Aug 14

Originally posted by Suzianne
No, unlike some, I do not just hand over my belief in something based on what time it is or how they treated me that day. Unlike some, I don't need to question my beliefs because I don't place my beliefs in ephemeral OR fanciful things. And I do not often believe people just because they tell me something 5 or 10 times, especially while the evidence of th ...[text shortened]... arcissism will only get one so far, and even then the final 20 yards or so must still be walked.
These people that told you they would swear in court that I have used the name "Nick Bourbaki" elsewhere on the net have not been telling you the truth.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
21 Aug 14

Originally posted by Suzianne
Pay Per View, no doubt.
Nope, it will be free for any and all to see here at GENERAL FORUM COLISEUM

Bane of Blowhards vs Scourge of Windbags

be there or be square

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
21 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
These people that told you they would swear in court that I have used the name "Nick Bourbaki" elsewhere on the net have not been telling you the truth.
Maybe there's someone out there on the net whose name really is Nick Bourbaki.

F

Moves
21 Aug 14

Originally posted by lemon lime
Maybe there's someone out there on the net whose name really is Nick Bourbaki.
Someone has been fibbing to Suzianne if they've told her it's me.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
21 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
But if they really do think it's you is it still fibbing, or is it something else?

F

Moves
21 Aug 14

But if they really do think it's you is it still fibbing, or is it something else?
It would be them being Suziannesque.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
21 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
Do you have any evidence of this? Or is this your theory of how Suzie might have suspected you of being unfaithful to this site by visiting other sites under an assumed name, a name you have admitted is familiar to you, but nevertheless have steadfastly denied as being this other person who is purportedly you even though he was known by the same name you have admittedly used at this site?

F

Moves
21 Aug 14

Do you have any evidence of this? Or is this your theory of how Suzie might have suspected you of being unfaithful to this site by visiting other sites under an assumed name, a name you have admitted is familiar to you, but nevertheless have steadfastly denied as being this other person who is purportedly you even though he was known by the same name you have admittedly used at this site?
I have only used "Nick Bourbaki" on this site. Suzianne and her friends who have told her otherwise are wrong.

rc

Moves
21 Aug 14
1 edit

Its also reported that Duchess64 was also using the name 'Nick Bourbaki', could effhim the unsteady and Duchess64 be one and the same?😲

F

Moves
21 Aug 14

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Its also reported that Duchess64 was also using the name 'Nick Bourbaki', could effhim the unsteady and Duchess64 be one and the same?😲
Duchess64 can't use the name "Nick Bourbaki" on this web site because it is the account name used by my son.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
21 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
Actually, you yourself have belabored this point far longer than I even care to hear about it.

But then again, I wouldn't buy a car from you if you were a used-car salesman, either.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
21 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
Duchess64 can't use the name "Nick Bourbaki" on this web site because it is the account name used by my son.
And there are other names used on this website that are supposedly used by who they claim to be also.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
21 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
You have misdirected our attention from this and to this so much now that it's lost all meaning. Congratulations.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
21 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
Yes, FMF-esque doesn't roll off the tongue nearly as well.

I know you have your apparent fanbois on this site who assume everything you say is true. I'm not one of them.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.