Bring it!

Bring it!

General

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
21 Aug 14

Originally posted by lemon lime
Do you have any evidence of this? Or is this your theory of how Suzie might have suspected you of being unfaithful to this site by visiting other sites under an assumed name, a name you have admitted is familiar to you, but nevertheless have steadfastly denied as being this other person who is purportedly you even though he was known by the same name you have admittedly used at this site?
Watch out, this is apparently tantamount to claiming that the emperor has no clothes.

He might even start talking about you incessantly. While I appreciate his fanaticism, I'll appreciate it even more when it stops.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
21 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
Duchess64 can't use the name "Nick Bourbaki" on this web site because it is the account name used by my son.
Did he SAY "on this web site"? "Do you think before you post?" Of course you do.

The pattern of misdirection is getting predictable and boring.

F

Moves
21 Aug 14

Originally posted by Suzianne
You have misdirected our attention from this and to this so much now that it's lost all meaning. Congratulations.
But it was you who brought up my use of the name "Nick Bourbaki" on this site and it was you who claimed I would want to "bury" the mention of it; you even suggested that I would try to get the thread deleted to "hide" the mention of me using of the name "Nick Bourbaki". And yet here we are. Your assertion that I go by the name "Nick Bourbaki" on other web sites is still hanging in the air, where you yourself put it, none of your ready-to-swear-oaths-in-court 'informants' have come forward, the thread has not been deleted, and I am not trying to "bury" it.

F

Moves
21 Aug 14

Did he SAY "on this web site"? "Do you think before you post?" Of course you do.

The pattern of misdirection is getting predictable and boring.
Well, as I have pointed out, I haven't used the name "Nick Bourbaki" on any site other than this one. And I don't use the name "Duchess64" anywhere.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
21 Aug 14

Watch out, this is apparently tantamount to claiming that the emperor has no clothes.

He might even start talking about you incessantly. While I appreciate his fanaticism, I'll appreciate it even more when it stops.
He might even start talking about you incessantly.

oH CRaP... seriously?

it's getting late now so I gotta go see ya later bye

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
21 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
Well, as I have pointed out, I haven't used the name "Nick Bourbaki" on any site other than this one. And I don't use the name "Duchess64" anywhere.
How about Duchess69? Do you use that name anywhere?

(Sorry Suzie, but I couldn't resist)

rc

Moves
21 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
Duchess64 can't use the name "Nick Bourbaki" on this web site because it is the account name used by my son.
ahh Effhim, not on this site but on another site, coincidence?

F

Moves
21 Aug 14

Originally posted by lemon lime
How about Duchess69? Do you use that name anywhere?

(Sorry Suzie, but I couldn't resist)
No. I posted about 700 times as "John W Booth", 400 times as "Nick Bourbaki", and about 30,000 times as "FMF".

F

Moves
21 Aug 14

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
ahh Effhim, not on this site but on another site, coincidence?
I haven't posted as "Nick Bourbaki" anywhere except for here at RHP.

rc

Moves
21 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
I haven't posted as "Nick Bourbaki" anywhere except for here at RHP.
I have not said that you have, is it merely coincidental that Duchess64 also had the handle Nick Bourbaki elsewhere?

F

Moves
21 Aug 14

I have not said that you have, is it merely coincidental that Duchess64 also had the handle Nick Bourbaki elsewhere?
Isn't this the kind of post that caused Grampy Bobby to flounce off in a huff and numerous threads to get deleted?

rc

Moves
21 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
Isn't this the kind of post that caused Grampy Bobby to flounce off in a huff and numerous threads to get deleted?
I cannot say, yet its rather a coincidence that Duchess64 and you somehow managed to acquire the same handle, albeit on different websites, what are the odds of that?

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
21 Aug 14

I cannot say, yet its rather a coincidence that Duchess64 and you somehow managed to acquire the same handle, albeit on different websites, what are the odds of that?
your detective work is admirable Zen Master....from the book of right on.

rc

Moves
21 Aug 14

Originally posted by redbadger
your detective work is admirable Zen Master....from the book of right on.
But there are some insurmountable problems Great Badger, Duchess64 is an excellent chess player, Effhim is average. It could be that Effhim learned of Duchess64's other handle and grabbed it for this site as an affront to Duchess64, its hard to fathom really. Effhim has openly admitted to some other handles and has in the past tried to fob himself off as a woman, I dunno, hes ultra tricky and its best not to assume anything.

F

Moves
21 Aug 14

Its also reported that Duchess64 was also using the name 'Nick Bourbaki', could effhim the unsteady and Duchess64 be one and the same?😲
FMF and Duchess64 are different posters. As "Nick Bourbaki", I had some exchanges with Duchess64, as can be seen in the posting record.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.