Bring it!

Bring it!

General

F

Moves
21 Aug 14

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
...Duchess64 is an excellent chess player, Effhim is average.
I am an awful chess player.

rc

Moves
21 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
FMF and Duchess64 are different posters. As "Nick Bourbaki", I had some exchanges with Duchess64, as can be seen in the posting record.
Yes you did Effhim, although you could of fabricated these yourself

rc

Moves
21 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
I am an awful chess player.
This detail presents almost a refutation of my theory.

F

Moves
21 Aug 14

Yes you did Effhim, although you could of fabricated these yourself
But I didn't and nobody is seriously claiming I did.

rc

Moves
21 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
But I didn't and nobody is seriously claiming I did.
how did you just happen to have the same handle as Duchess64 albeit on another site Effhim?

Read a book!

Moves
21 Aug 14

Originally posted by Suzianne
That's the cue for a sudden HA appearance, no doubt.
HA treads carefully when there are poisonous snakes in the vicinity.

F

Moves
21 Aug 14
1 edit

how did you just happen to have the same handle as Duchess64 albeit on another site Effhim?
I'll leave the speculation about Duchess64's screen names elsewhere on the internet to you. I used Grampy Bobby's screen name from elsewhere on the internet as the attribution under a parody of his Quantum Leap poem and it probably contributed to that thread being deleted and to Grampy Bobby's dudgeon.

You can seek to publicize what you think is or was Duchess64's screen name on another web site if you want. I think recent events have taught us all that it is considered ~ by those who have the power to delete threads ~ not to be within the spirit of the TOS to do so and I do not intend to engage in teasing of that kind any more.

Moves
21 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
I'll leave the speculation about Duchess64's screen names elsewhere on the internet to you. I used Grampy Bobby's screen name from elsewhere on the internet as the attribution under a parody of his Quantum Leap poem and it probably contributed to that thread being deleted and to Grampy Bobby's dudgeon.

You can seek to publicize what you think is or was Duche ...[text shortened]... n the spirit of the TOS to do so and I do not intend to engage in teasing of that kind any more.
Who really cares about who's name is what or was? Although technically inept concerning the workings of the internet (or whatever it's name is/was) unless there are some vile and defamatory things said what's the harm? If you have 2 or 3 or whatever the number of different "handles" and you "cheat" like any other sport/game the one you're really cheating is yourself. Where's the satisfaction of saying, "Look I'm a 2000 player", when you've gotten there by nefarious means?

Just saying as ONLY GBS.

F

Moves
21 Aug 14

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
If you have 2 or 3 or whatever the number of different "handles" and you "cheat" like any other sport/game the one you're really cheating is yourself. Where's the satisfaction of saying, "Look I'm a 2000 player", when you've gotten there by nefarious means?
I've never cheated at chess. Look, I'm a 1068 player. I've gotten there by pants-at-chess means. 😉

F

Moves
21 Aug 14

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
Who really cares about who's name is what or was?
Suzianne, lemon lime, robbie carrobie, it would seem.

rc

Moves
21 Aug 14
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF

You can seek to publicize what you think is or was Duche ...[text shortened]... n the spirit of the TOS to do so and I do not intend to engage in teasing of that kind any more.
I am not speculating about Duchess64's screen name as you so erroneously and transparently try to wriggle away, nay slither away, i am trying to ascertain how you came to have the exact same handle.

F

Moves
21 Aug 14

I am not speculating about Duchess64's screen name as you so erroneously and transparently try to wriggle away, nay slither away, i am trying to ascertain how you came to have the exact same handle.
You can seek to publicize what you think is or was Duchess64's screen name on another web site if you want. I'm not interested.

rc

Moves
21 Aug 14
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
You can seek to publicize what you think is or was Duchess64's screen name on another web site if you want. I'm not interested.
Duchess64's screen name on another site is known, there is no need to publicize it, its exactly the same name you claim is your sons, Nick Bourbaki, how exactly is came to be the same is not known. Perhaps you can tell us? Was it chance? or a deliberate act?

F

Moves
21 Aug 14
1 edit

Duchess64's screen name on another site is known, there is no need to publicize it, its exactly the same name you claim is your sons, Nick Bourbaki, how exactly is came to be the same is not known. Perhaps you can tell us? Was it chance? or a deliberate act?
Not interested, robbie. Not after seeing the aftermath of Grampy Bobby posting his Quantum Leap poem. The threads being deleted indicate that the web site owners frown upon talking about RHP posters' screen names on other sites.

rc

Moves
21 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
Not interested, robbie. Not after seeing the aftermath of Grampy Bobby posting his Quantum Leap poem. The threads being deleted indicate that the web site owners frown upon talking about RHP posters' screen names on other sites.
Is it a secret Effhim? Did you find out Duchess64's handle on another site and seek to utilize it? Thats bad Effhim, you bad ol putty cat you!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.