robbie is this all true?

robbie is this all true?

General

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12 Aug 16

Originally posted by FMF
"Everyone"? "Real people" v "mental midgets"?

Sounds like a kind of deluded, inverted paranoia. 😛
More hypocrisy.

You sneer at and minimalize and belittle people in this forum every single day. There is no "high road" for you on this one.

rc

Moves
12 Aug 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
Regardless of what YOU think, Jeeves, everyone is quite aware of your hypocrisy when you start your interrogations of people to hide your rather obviously tenuous grip on what real people think. While it's true that some 'mental midgets' in this forum rely on your 'dog-whistling' to tell them what to think, there are more real people in this forum that rea ...[text shortened]... nd yeah, just in case you don't get it, I am going to continue mocking you and your pet. Enjoy.
Lol Jeeves, that funny!

F

Moves
12 Aug 16

You sneer at and minimalize and belittle people in this forum every single day.
And how would you characterize what you do on this forum every day, Suzianne? 😉

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12 Aug 16

Originally posted by FMF
And how would you characterize what you do on this forum every day, Suzianne? 😉
It's called 'pushing back'. Something I'm sure you wished I'd stop doing. Not everyone is equipped to deal with bullies, and so I fill a void.

Btw, I'd appreciate it if you don't pepper your attacks on me with stupid 'emoticons'. You're like a used-car dealer who smiles at people as he rips them off, or a politician who votes to cut people's benefits but then smiles at them as he tells them to vote for him. If you're going to call me names and attempt to thrash my rep, don't smile at me. It makes me want to push your face in.

F

Moves
12 Aug 16

It's called 'pushing back'. Something I'm sure you wished I'd stop doing. Not everyone is equipped to deal with bullies, and so I fill a void.
Do you see yourself as one of this community's "bullies"? 😉

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
12 Aug 16

Btw, I'd appreciate it if you don't pepper your attacks on me with stupid 'emoticons'. You're like a used-car dealer who smiles at people as he rips them off, or a politician who votes to cut people's benefits ...[text shortened]... e names and attempt to thrash my rep, don't smile at me. It makes me want to push your face in.
🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

F

Moves
12 Aug 16

If you're going to call me names and attempt to thrash my rep, don't smile at me. It makes me want to push your face in.
What is your reputation here, the way you see it? 😉

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12 Aug 16

Originally posted by FMF
Do you see yourself as one of this community's "bullies"? 😉
"What?"

F

Moves
12 Aug 16
1 edit

"What?"
Like I said, every time you post "What?", it just draws attention to the fact you've just been caught saying something stupid or you can't handle a question and you have nothing to offer by way of response. 😛

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12 Aug 16

Originally posted by FMF
What is your reputation here, the way you see it? 😉
"What?"

Do you even see how this works yet?

Waffle for waffle. You're welcome.

F

Moves
12 Aug 16

FMF: What is your reputation here, the way you see it?

"What?"

Do you even see how this works yet?

Waffle for waffle. You're welcome.
You suddenly mentioned your "rep" here. What do you think your reputation actually is? 🙂

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12 Aug 16

Originally posted by FMF
Like I said, every time you post "What?", it just draws attention to the fact you've just been caught saying something stupid or you can't handle a question and you have nothing to offer by way of response. 😛
And your questions do? Seriously. go find a life.

Clearly, you don't get it, do you? Every time I say "What?", it is because YOU just got "caught saying something stupid or you can't handle a question and you have nothing to offer by way of response".

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12 Aug 16
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
You suddenly mentioned your "rep" here. What do you think your reputation actually is? 🙂
"What?"

Waffle on, bro.

God forbid you actually address the content. Do you even remember what it is? I know you're hoping no one else does, either.

F

Moves
12 Aug 16
1 edit

Clearly, you don't get it, do you? Every time I say "What?", it is because YOU just got "caught saying something stupid or you can't handle a question and you have nothing to offer by way of response".
I don't think actually looking at 'every time [you] say "What?" ' and seeing what is going on in the conversation bears this notion of yours out at all. People can see for themselves. 😉

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12 Aug 16

Originally posted by FMF
I don't think 'every time [you] say "What?" ' bears this out at all. People can see for themselves. 😉
Yep, they sure can, Einstein.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.