Christians are chosen.

Christians are chosen.

Spirituality

E

Moves
11 Mar 17

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Yes, but you also said you were interested in what the Bible actually says.

So where does the bible clearly say some people are doomed to hell? The American school thing doesn't help us in this regard.
You need to read the quote from Paul.

If you can't see it, then you are blind. Take it up with God for making you that way.

F

Moves
12 Mar 17

Originally posted by Eladar
You need to read the quote from Paul.

If you can't see it, then you are blind. Take it up with God for making you that way.
This is, I suppose, the turbo-supernatural equivalent of the "Just Google it for yourself" cop out.

F

Moves
12 Mar 17

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
yes it is and its rather pathetic that the propose of the argument is attempting to evade his content because he did not use a specific term, pathetic really. Its explicitly implied.
Well gosh. He's hardly the only religionist here who has used this very gimmick to wriggle, is he, robbie carrobie?

E

Moves
12 Mar 17

Originally posted by FMF
This is, I suppose, the turbo-supernatural equivalent of the "Just Google it for yourself" cop out.
I suppose you see it that way.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
12 Mar 17

Originally posted by Eladar
I suppose you see it that way.
Eladar ,on cue 🙂

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
12 Mar 17

You need to go to the East End in London to get a decent curry...
Nonsense.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
12 Mar 17

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Just lovely mate..

Robbie you have to admit you come off as smug dude. I would've thought it goes with the (JW) territory (?)
It has been questioned whether Robbie is actually a real JW.

F

Moves
12 Mar 17

Originally posted by divegeester
It has been questioned whether Robbie is actually a real JW.
...and how he can brew so much, and so many types of, beer and yet only drink one glass a day. 😛

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
12 Mar 17

Originally posted by FMF
...and how he can brew so much, and so many types of, beer and yet only drink one glass a day. 😛
Perhaps he sells it to some of his neighbours, or perhaps his interest is purely academic and he spits it out after tasting it and then pours the batch away, perhaps he freezes it to prevent it going off and slices into chunks to make beer ice cubes.

There could be many reasons why he brews so much and frankly I think you questioning him is akin to you being satan.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
12 Mar 17

Originally posted by FMF
One 200 oz glass per day.

Moves
12 Mar 17

One would think but the disciples of Christ whom one can safely assume were part of the so called elect argued amongst themselves who was the greatest at which point Christ had to lead by example. I think their disposition changes after Pentecost and the dispensing of Holy Spirit where they seem to become much more cooperative.
So such holier than thou behavior was frowned upon by the Man, no? Yet we see it everywhere, even on this blessed forum.

rc

Moves
12 Mar 17

Originally posted by JS357
So such holier than thou behavior was frowned upon by the Man, no? Yet we see it everywhere, even on this blessed forum.
blessed forum, that's funny 😀 but yes, 'all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God', so even if you are chosen its no claim to be considered any better than your fellow human. Self righteousness is a tricky thing to avoid especially if you are right. 😵

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
12 Mar 17

blessed forum, that's funny 😀 but yes, 'all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God', so even if you are chosen its no claim to be considered any better than your fellow human. Self righteousness is a tricky thing to avoid especially if you are right. 😵
How was Kingdom Hall this morning? 😉

Moves
12 Mar 17

One of my Jewish friends says it's no blessing to be among the Chosen.

rc

Moves
12 Mar 17

Originally posted by JS357
One of my Jewish friends says it's no blessing to be among the Chosen.
How would he know, he was chosen and rejected 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.