Why are Christians under attack ?

Why are Christians under attack ?

Spirituality

F

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by lemon lime
Why? You are already doing a fine job of torturing us for what seems like an eternity... so just keep on doing what you've been doing.
Is there a verse that supports RJHinds' assertion? I've never seen one. If you think there is, why not just point it out?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Just wait while they PM each other...
paranoia

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
The oyster starts out with a grain of sand. It becomes an irritant to it and the oyster in an effort to salve over the irritant constructs a beautiful pearl eventually. πŸ˜€
Methinks we have irritated the irritants... good for us!

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15

paranoia
Lemon Lime the point in question here is whether or not Christians here think RJHinds was right to tell me, a Christian, that I deserve to burn in hell for eternity, for not believing in the doctrine of eternal burning in hell.

What do you have to say on this?

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15
1 edit

Do you believe RJHinds was right to tell me that I deserve to burn in hell for eternity, for not believing in the doctrine of eternal hell?
Yes, why not? Its his perspective. You need not acquiesce to it, but he has the right to say it. Personally i don't believe it, but you seem to be confusing what he said with his right to say it.

F

Moves
25 Apr 15

paranoia
Paranoia? Not so. I think it was an ironic reference to Grampy Bobby saying that he and RJHinds should continue their chat about divegeester's 'deserving to go to Hell' in private [on page 14].

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
25 Apr 15

Yes, I noticed you ducking out.
Once upon a time you appeared to be a very happy man....

F

Moves
25 Apr 15

Yes, why not? Its his perspective. You need not acquiesce to it, but he has the right to say it.
Him having the "right" to claim it was not the question. You were asked if he was "right" to claim it. Do you think RJHinds' assertion is scriptural?

F

Moves
25 Apr 15
1 edit

Personally i don't believe it, but you seem to be confusing what he said with his right to say it.
I think it is you who is confusing two different meanings of the word "right".

divegeester said "Do you believe RJHinds was right to tell me that I deserve to burn in hell for eternity, for not believing in the doctrine of eternal hell?"

He did not say "Do you believe RJHinds has the right to tell me that I deserve to burn in hell for eternity, for not believing in the doctrine of eternal hell?"

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Do you view all people who disagree with you or call you out for your prevarication as being "unhappy"?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
Paranoia? Not so. I think it was an ironic reference to Grampy Bobby saying that he and RJHinds should continue their chat about divegeester's 'deserving to go to Hell' in private [on page 14].
"Ron, thanks for your reply. Let's continue our conversation with personal messages and/or email. -Bob" He declined.

F

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
This is a classic passive aggressive remark.

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
Him having the "right" to claim it was not the question. You were asked if he was "right" to claim it. Do you think RJHinds' assertion is scriptural?
Ok i understand now, its me who is confusing his right to say it rather than whether the content was right (accurate or correct I think would be better). As someone who does not profess belief in Hell as a literal place of torment I cannot say the content is accurate.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15

Yes, why not? Its his perspective. You need not acquiesce to it, but he has the right to say it. Personally i don't believe it, but you seem to be confusing what he said with his right to say it.
We know it's his (RJHinds) perspective robbie, and of course he is quite within his free rights to express it. The question is, is he "right"?

Are you going to join forces with The likes of Lemon Lime and Grampy Bobby and refuse to comment on the correctness (of such a statement from Hinds?

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
It's interesting how flustered some of the Christians here become - those who believe in the torturous fires of "Hell" - when they are called on to explain their concept or explain the differences between competing Christian concepts. I know you don't believe in "Hell" in the same way as RJHinds, sonship and Grampy Bobby do. sonship of course is well able and wi ...[text shortened]... trying to land little forum punches rather than talk about the matter in hand. It's fascinating.
yes but he is funny πŸ˜€

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.