Why are Christians under attack ?

Why are Christians under attack ?

Spirituality

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
Yes, my interest lies in both the content and conduct of contributors and how each affect each other. lemon lime, for example, has offered virtually no content over the last few pages because he is intent on conducting himself in a certain way. Grampy Bobby, on the other hand, when his content does not get the response he wants ~ and gets called on it ~ he start ...[text shortened]... self in certain way. On a message board like this, content and conduct seem inextricably linked.
so you like to conduct experiments on us. 😡

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
3rd time asking?
Why are you supporting Lemon Lime here when you don't believe there is a place of hell?

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Ah interesting, so you think Lemon Lime has a case to state that Jesus said there is a place hell fire and therefore it exists? Or do you think Lemon Lime is wrong and is trying to create a smokescreen?
I think you have failed to answer his questions while hypocritically stating that it is he who has refused to engage in debate, that's what I think.😡

F

Moves
25 Apr 15

3rd time asking?
I've asked him way more that 3 times what verse supports RJHinds' assertions about divegeester.

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15
1 edit

Why are you supporting Lemon Lime here when you don't believe there is a place of hell?
because he's funny and makes me laugh πŸ˜€

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
I've asked him way more that 3 times what verse supports RJHinds' assertions about divegeester.
Perhaps you should ask RJHinds, you seem to have this habit of asking others to support the views of others.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by lemon lime
Originally posted by lemon lime

[b]You should go to the source, and ask yourself why would Jesus warn his followers about hell as a place to avoid if it wasn't real.
[/b]
Lemon Lime I'm beginning to wonder if you are a little limited, let me lay this out for you:

I do not contest that RJHinds thinks that hell is real.

I do not contest why he thinks it is real.

I do not contest that Hinds believes I (a fellow Christian) deserve to burn in hell for eternity for not believing in the doctrine of eternal hell.

I'm not contesting any of this, I'm ask you and the other Christians if they agree with hinds or not. So do you agree with him?

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15

because he's funny and makes me laugh πŸ˜€
Hmm I believe you. I've seen you align yourself with other forum pariahs such as redbadger because they amuse you.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15

Perhaps you should ask RJHinds, you seem to have this habit of asking others to support the views of others.
RJHinds has been asked on many occasions and declines to back op up his statement. Besides as is being explained over and over and over again, this topic is about what the other Christians (I include you in that for the purpose of this thread) think about what RJHinds said.

F

Moves
25 Apr 15

so you like to conduct experiments on us. 😡
Not at all. I am interested in the issues discussed here and have been around for the best part of a decade. I have come to realize that religious people get more bent out of shape by inconvenient questions than they do by the kind of as hominems that they themselves dish out. I am just participating like anyone else. Was your 'divegeester feels the same degree of hate as people who used to murder black people after church' thing a week or so ago, was that you participating in good faith or did you see yourself as experimenting?

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

Hmm I believe you. I've seen you align yourself with other forum pariahs such as redbadger because they amuse you.
Its true, are we not generally drawn towards those who make us feel good and tend to distance ourselves from those who make us feel bad?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
How did you and RJHinds resolve this issue? Did you decide that divegeester DOES deserve to burn in "Hell" for his "sins" and for not believing in a torturer God, or that he DOESN'T?
LOL

Maybe the title of this thread should have been:

Why are some Christians amused when under attack?

Or maybe this...

Why is FMF bemused when Christians are amused?

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15

Its true, are we not generally drawn towards those who make us feel good and tend to distance ourselves from those who make us feel bad?
Yes and birds of a feather flock together πŸ˜‰

F

Moves
25 Apr 15

I am asking lemon lime because it is lemon lime who has claimed that the support is in scripture.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15

Yes, all principle abandoned in the face of decent and partisan petty rivalries. Fascinating stuff.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.