Why are Christians under attack ?

Why are Christians under attack ?

Spirituality

F

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
yes what values would have prevented you from engaging the same type of behaviour as those Christians. You have not said.
Aren't the values that would prevent him from murdering people the same values that would prevent you and me from murdering people?

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by divegeester
You have not apologised and you continue insulting me with this horrible accusation.
I have nothing to apologise for, my only error what is stating that you were equally as hateful then again hate is a difficult thing to quantify, isn't it.

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

What values would have prevented you?
its forbidden for me to take life. Is it forbidden for you to take life?

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
Aren't the values that would prevent him from murdering people the same values that would prevent you and me from murdering people?
I think he may be heading towards the precipice where he says that being a Jehovah's Witness is what would have prevent him lynching black people.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15

its forbidden for me to take life. Is it forbidden for you to take life?
Yes.

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
Sorry you were telling us what it is about I have retracted that statement that you fail to understand.

F

Moves
25 Apr 15

I have already retracted the statement, can you tell me what it is about i have retracted the statement that you fail to understand?
You are here claiming that divegeester's values today are such that you can declare that he would have murdered black people, so it seems pretty obvious that you haven't retracted anything from that calamitous thread.

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

Yes.
So if there was a war you would not go to war? Have you not defended war on this very forum? In what sense therefore are we to believe that its forbidden for you to take life.

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
You are here claiming that divegeester's values today are such that you can declare that he would have murdered black people, so it seems pretty obvious that you haven't retracted anything from that calamitous thread.
I have retracted that they were equally as hateful, can you tell us what it is you fail to understand about that?

F

Moves
25 Apr 15
1 edit

I have nothing to apologise for, my only error what is stating that you were equally as hateful then again hate is a difficult thing to quantify, isn't it.
So are you are saying he is less hateful or more hateful, or that he could less or more hateful, than the people who carried out the lynchings?

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
sorry you were telling us what it is about the statement that i don't hold him to be equally as hateful that yo fail to understand?

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15

So if there was a war you would not go to war? Have you not defended war on this very forum? In what sense therefore are we to believe that its forbidden for you to take life.
Hang on a second. On the previous page you said that I was as likely to commit those lynchings as the actual perpetrators because I was and I quote you: " ignorant, prejudiced and bigoted " What has my view on war go to do with those insults?

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
So are you are saying he is less hateful or more hateful, or that it could less or more hateful, than the people who carried out the lynchings?
I am saying that hate is a difficult thing to quantify.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15

I have retracted that they were equally as hateful, can you tell us what it is you fail to understand about that?
But you are claiming that I am equally as "ignorant, prejudiced and bigoted" as the perpetrators?

F

Moves
25 Apr 15

sorry you were telling us what it is about the statement that i don't hold him to be equally as hateful that yo fail to understand?
Do you hold him to be less hateful than the lynch mob members?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.