Why are Christians under attack ?

Why are Christians under attack ?

Spirituality

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Hang on a second. On the previous page you said that I was as likely to commit those lynchings as the actual perpetrators because I was and I quote you: " ignorant, prejudiced and bigoted " What has my view on war go to do with those insults?
you say that you would not take life and yet you have defended the making of war. in what sense therefore are we to understand that you will not take life, its not a very difficult question to answer, is it.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I am saying that hate is a difficult thing to quantify.
But "ignorance, prejudice and bigotry" are easy for you quantify?

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
Do you hold him to be less hateful than the lynch mob members?
As I said hate is a difficult thing to quantify.

F

Moves
25 Apr 15

I am saying that hate is a difficult thing to quantify.
Do you hold him to be more hateful than the lynch mob members?

You have retracted the word "equally". I get that. But are you retracting the very suggestion that divegeester has any "hate" that is even remotely comparable to the lynch mob members

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15
1 edit

you say that you would not take life and yet you have defended the making of war. in what sense therefore are we to understand that you will not take life, its not a very difficult question to answer, is it.
Let's be clear. Are you know claiming that because I am not a "pacifist" in the traditional anti-war meaning of the word, that I am likely to lynch black people? Is that what you are proposing?

F

Moves
25 Apr 15

So you have retracted the word "equally", that's all?

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

yes, you are ignorant of my beliefs yet you attack them, you are prejudiced having being caught posting excepts from articles that you had not read in full and have publicly stated that you will always oppose the organisation of Jehovahs witnesses making you rather appear to be a bigot of some description. these are self evident from your forum posts.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15

I sense that pants will be down on the internet once again.

πŸ™‚

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
So you have retracted the word "equally", that's all?
Yes that is all, hate is a difficult thing to quantify.

F

Moves
25 Apr 15

Yes that is all, hate is a difficult thing to quantify.
So why do you think he has enough hate to murder black people?

F

Moves
25 Apr 15

yes, you are ignorant of my beliefs yet you attack them, you are prejudiced having being caught posting excepts from articles that you had not read in full and have publicly stated that you will always oppose the organisation of Jehovahs witnesses making you rather appear to be a bigot of some description. these are self evident from your forum posts.
What does this have to do with hanging black people from trees?

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

I sense that pants will be down on the internet once again.

πŸ™‚
why don't you answer the question? you have stated that it forbidden for you to take life and yet you have justified taking life in the form of war. I put it to you on that basis that you could find justification to take life if you really wanted to. That makes you no different from from those Christians who lynched others, does it. But for me that not the case for life really is sacrosanct.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15

So let's try to be clear again:

Because you claim that I don't understand your beliefs, am poor at reading some (spurious) article and stand opposed to your religious cult...that I am equally as "ignorant, prejudiced and bigoted" as the perpetrators of the lynchings and just as likely to commit them?

Is this what you are know claiming?

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
What does this have to do with hanging black people from trees?
you asked the question, you got an answer. You should be happy.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.