Why are Christians under attack ?

Why are Christians under attack ?

Spirituality

F

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Anyway your attempt to divide and conquer is duly noted.
On the lynchings thread you said that those murders were "reflective of the teaching one finds in normal Christianity". You've already claimed that divegeester would have been a murderer. Are there any more "nominal Christians" on this forum who you claim are "reflected" in these murders?

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by divegeester
So let's try to be clear again:

Because you claim that I don't understand your beliefs, am poor at reading some (spurious) article and stand opposed to your religious cult...that I am equally as "ignorant, prejudiced and bigoted" as the perpetrators of the lynchings and just as likely to commit them?

Is this what you are know claiming?
the very term cult is both ignorant, prejudiced and bigoted, you have been asked numerous times to state why we are a cult and have provided nothing. I really should thank you for demonstrating the point. Tell us why you can justify taking life as well, while you are there.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15

why don't you answer the question? you have stated that it forbidden for you to take life and yet you have justified taking life in the form of war. I put it to you on that basis that you could find justification to take life if you really wanted to. That makes you no different from from those Christians who lynched others, does it. But for me that not the case for life really is sacrosanct.
I am legally and morally forbidden from doing murder. I am not legally or morally forbidden from killing in a war.

Are you now suggesting that this is the reason I have equal "ignorance, prejudice and bigotry" as the perpetrators of the lynchings?

F

Moves
25 Apr 15

But for me that not the case for life really is sacrosanct.
But is it sacrosanct when you would not raise your hand in violence even if your wife and children were being murdered?

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
On the lynchings thread you said that those murders were "reflective of the teaching one finds in normal Christianity". You've already claimed that divegeester would have been a murderer. Are there any more "nominal Christians" on this forum who you claim are "reflected" in these murders?
I stated that i can find no proof that he would not have engaged in or been a witness to those lynchings, you also failed to provided any despite being asked. Whether it applies to otters i cannot say.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15
1 edit

the very term cult is both ignorant, prejudiced and bigoted, you have been asked numerous times to state why we are a cult and have provided nothing. I really should thank you for demonstrating the point. Tell us why you can justify taking life as well, while you are there.
So to be clear:

Because I use the term "cult" to describe your religious organisation, you feel that I am equally as ignorant prejudiced and bigoted as the people who perpetrated the lynchings of black people in the last century?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
25 Apr 15
1 edit

3rd time asking?
I promised dive I would employ his own tactic of repeatedly asking the same question over and over again until I get an honest answer. But seeing as how unlikely it is an honest answer will be forthcoming I will cease and desist after only repeating it 10 or 15 more times...

It's a question in the form of a statement, but anyone with a clear head should be able to understand the inherent questions implied... such as, was Jesus lying about hell when he warned his followers about it, or was he telling the truth? And what did he mean when he said do not fear men who can kill the body, but rather fear him who can cast both body and soul into hell? Will Dive try telling us Jesus was a faker who was trying to scare his followers into obeying him?

He would have to come up with some clever reason why Jesus was saying things Dive doesn't agree with without it appearing as though Dive disagrees with Jesus... I don't think anyone is clever enough to pull that off, so it will be interesting to see what he does with this.

Will he ignore this, or try to find a way to squirm out of it? My guess is he will ramp up his offensive and become more aggressive, and insist that he is exclusively entitled to have any and all of his own questions answered. Chances are he will find some way of skirting this issue and not deal with it at all.

I'm not above picking the brains of the brain pickers here... they are not entitled to us always answering to them without being questioned themselves.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
25 Apr 15

Ah interesting, so you think Lemon Lime has a case to state that Jesus said there is a place hell fire and therefore it exists? Or do you think Lemon Lime is wrong and is trying to create a smokescreen?
As I understand it, Jehovah's Witnesses deny the doctrine of the punishment of the lost in Hell or eternal torment for them in the Lake of Fire and Brimstone, and instead teach that when the Bible refers to Hell it means merely "the grave" and interpret the "lake of fire" and "second death" of the Book of Revelation as referring to a complete and definitive annihilation of those cast into it. 😏

F

Moves
25 Apr 15

I stated that i can find no proof that he would not have engaged in or been a witness to those lynchings, you also failed to provided any despite being asked. Whether it applies to otters i cannot say.
You can't say whether this accusation applies to the other Christians here but you can say it applies to divegeester?

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
But is it sacrosanct when you would not raise your hand in violence even if your wife and children were being murdered?
So lets get this are you saying that defending ones family is the same as finding justification for lynching someone? if not your question makes no sense, defending ones child with ones body or hands is not the same as finding a justification for lynching, is it, or you will explain why its the same thing.

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
You can't say whether this accusation applies to the other Christians here but you can say it applies to divegeester?
that is correct. No one has displayed as much ignorance, prejudice or bigotry as he has. Not even R J Hinds.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by lemon lime
I promised dive I would employ his own tactic of repeatedly asking the same question over and over again until I get an honest answer. But seeing as how unlikely it is an honest answer will be forthcoming I will cease and desist after only repeating it 10 or 15 more times...

It's a question in the form of a statement, but anyone with a clear head shoul ...[text shortened]... ere... they are not entitled to us always answering to them without being questioned themselves.
That topic was about RJHinds telling another Christian that they deserve to burn in hell for eternity because they don't believe in the doctrine of burning in hell for eternity.

You are trying to deflect from responding to that topic by coming up with this side issue on what I think about what Jesus said about hell. Before we move onto your new topic let's stick with the topic in hand which is whether or not you agree with RJHinds.

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15
2 edits

I am legally and morally forbidden from doing murder. I am not legally or morally forbidden from killing in a war.

Are you now suggesting that this is the reason I have equal "ignorance, prejudice and bigotry" as the perpetrators of the lynchings?
so you can easily find a moral justification for taking life by violence, thank you, you will now tell us why that makes you different from the Christians who lynched people, they also found a justification for taking life. You don't think war murders people?

F

Moves
25 Apr 15

that is correct. No one has displayed as much ignorance, prejudice or bigotry as he has. Not even R J Hinds.
And you choose to demonstrate how upset you are with him by claiming that he has enough hate to be able to murder black people?

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
As I understand it, Jehovah's Witnesses deny the doctrine of the punishment of the lost in Hell or eternal torment for them in the Lake of Fire and Brimstone, and instead teach that when the Bible refers to Hell it means merely "the grave" and interpret the "lake of fire" and "second death" of the Book of Revelation as referring to a complete and definitive annihilation of those cast into it. 😏
Do you think robbie carrobie deserves to burn in hell for eternity for rejecting the doctrine of eternal burning in hell?

PS
(Don't let the door smack you in the ass on your way back out)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.