Why are Christians under attack ?

Why are Christians under attack ?

Spirituality

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
And you choose to demonstrate how upset you are with him by claiming that he has enough hate to be able to murder black people?
hate is a difficult thing to quality, third time its been stated, try to understand what it means.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
so you can easily find a moral justification for taking life by violence, thank you, you will now tell us why that makes you different from the Christians who lynched people, they also found a justification for taking life. You don't think war murders people?
Are you suggesting that when Joshua's army killed in war that they were just as morally corrupt as the perpetrators of the lynchings?

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15
2 edits

hate is a difficult thing to quality, third time its been stated, try to understand what it means.
But "ignorance, prejudice and bigotry" are easy for you quantify?

4th time of posting 😉

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
Are you suggesting that when Joshua's army killed in war that they were just as morally corrupt as the perpetrators of the lynchings?
answer the question, what makes you any different? soon as you answer that ill talk about Joshua, your deflections not withstanding.

F

Moves
25 Apr 15

So lets get this are you saying that defending ones family is the same as finding justification for lynching someone? if not your question makes no sense, defending ones child with ones body or hands is not the same as finding a justification for lynching, is it, or you will explain why its the same thing.
You said life is sacrosanct. What about the lives of your wife and children? You would not kill someone to prevent them from murdering your wife and children, is that right?

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
You said life is sacrosanct. What about the lives of your wife and children? You would not kill someone to prevent them from murdering your wife and children, is that right?
that is correct.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15

answer the question, what makes you any different?
What makes Joshua any different?

F

Moves
25 Apr 15

that is correct. No one has displayed as much ignorance, prejudice or bigotry as he has. Not even R J Hinds.
And you choose to demonstrate how upset you are with him by claiming that he would have murdered black people?

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15

answer the question, what makes you any different? soon as you answer that ill talk about Joshua, your deflections not withstanding.
It is you who are trying to create this strawman argument robbie. I'm showing you that it is a strawman.

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
And you choose to demonstrate how upset you are with him by claiming that he would have murdered black people?
hatred is a difficult thing to quantify I am still trying to find a reason which differentiates him from those who engaged in and were spectators at lynchings, so far its proving futile. perhaps you can help him?

F

Moves
25 Apr 15

that is correct.
And you would not have raised a hand in violence to stop anyone from lynching black people back in the day, and you would not have raised a hand in violence to stop the lynch mob from kidnapping black people you'd given sanctuary to in order to go and lynch them, and you wouldn't have got involved in any political efforts to change the circumstances that made the lynchings possible, right?

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15

that is correct. No one has displayed as much ignorance, prejudice or bigotry as he has. Not even R J Hinds.
So let's be clear, you are claiming here that me standing in opposition to your religious (let's avoid the use of the term cult) organisation is worse that RJHinds believing that another Christian DESERVES to be burnt in hell for eternity?

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

It is you who are trying to create this strawman argument robbie. I'm showing you that it is a strawman.
on the contrary its not a starwman argument, they found a justification for killing, you can find a justification for killing, there is no difference.

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

So let's be clear, you are claiming here that me standing in opposition to your religious (let's avoid the use of the term cult) organisation is worse that RJHinds believing that another Christian DESERVES to be burnt in hell for eternity?
no i am claiming that your standing in opposition is based on ignorance and prejudice. How hard can it be?

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15

hatred is a difficult thing to quantify I am still trying to find a reason which differentiates him from those who engaged in and were spectators at lynchings, so far its proving futile. perhaps you can help him?
That you are unable to differentiate or discern the difference between myself and the perpetrators of last century lynchings of black people is your problem, either it is true and you really don't see a difference, or be you are simply creating this horrible strawman as a way of throwing an as hominem at me. My view is it is the latter; I think this whole fiasco is a lie and you are just lashing out in spite.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.