Why are Christians under attack ?

Why are Christians under attack ?

Spirituality

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
you said that criticising your religious organisation stems from degenerate moral disposition. But you cannot say whether it is immoral or not...? 😵
no i have stated that prejudice and ignorance are symptomatic of a moral disposition, no blue peters badge for you, but you keep trying to put words in my mouth if you like.

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
Well, you disapprove of the lynchings and murders and you also disapprove of criticisms of your religious group, so that is something that is the [b]same about the two things, I suppose.

You ask: "If you can state why they are different then please do so now". OK. Well, one is murdering people and the other is an expression of opinions that you happen to ...[text shortened]... ies, it would still not justify equating my criticism of Tories to lynch mobs murdering people.[/b]
I am sorry i fail to see where you manage to differentiate between divegeesters willingness to find a moral justification for violence and those who lynched people. I am just not seeing it.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by lemon lime
Only twice? I would think someone as skilled at misrepresenting statements as you are should have been able to mine more than two examples. You bring this up from time to time but never actually say what it is you claim I was lying about. Why is that?

I remember both of those times, and one of them very clearly... you were attempting to extract some pe ...[text shortened]... f game you play here at these threads, so as far as I'm concerned that's when you were defanged.
You are a proven liar, it's been discussed to death elsewhere.

F

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I am sorry i fail to see where you manage to differentiate between divegeesters willingness to find a moral justification for violence and those who lynched people. I am just not seeing it.
You have just sidestepped a long post that was a direct and personal response to a question you asked me.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15
1 edit

We are not talking about "moral justification" no one is claiming moral justification. This is just you surreptitiously moving the goal post away from your car-crash accusation that I am as hate-filled, bigoted, ignorant and prejudiced and the perpetrators of those awful deeds.

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
You have just sidestepped a long post that was a direct and personal response to a question you asked me.
I resent people attempting to put words in my mouth, sorry, you need to be more honest than you are now.

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

We are not talking about "moral justification" no one is claiming moral justification. This is just you surreptitiously moving the goal post away from your car-crash accusation that I am as hate-filled, bigoted, ignorant and prejudiced and the perpetrators of those awful deeds.
So you don't think there is a moral justification for violence? I thought you did?

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15

I resent people attempting to put words in my mouth, sorry, you need to be more honest than you are now.
Wonderful stuff. Here is the man who won't say wether or not he would give his dying child a life saving blood transfusion, who uses the topic of lynchings to throw ad hominem attacks at Christians (particularly me), talking about morals and honesty. What a laugh.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15

So you don't think there is a moral justification for violence? I thought you did?
Yes. As I've already stated, unlike you I would defend my family using violence if needed.

Are you on the juice this morning?

F

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by lemon lime
Only twice? I would think someone as skilled at misrepresenting statements as you are should have been able to mine more than two examples. You bring this up from time to time but never actually say what it is you claim I was lying about. Why is that?

I remember both of those times, and one of them very clearly... you were attempting to extract some pe ...[text shortened]... f game you play here at these threads, so as far as I'm concerned that's when you were defanged.
What do you make of robbie's contention that the murders that he described in the OP to the thread on 'Sunday morning lynchings' are "reflective of the teaching one finds in normal Christianity"?

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15
1 edit

Robbie are you seriously suggesting that because I would defend my family using violence if nescessary, that I am as hate-filled, bigoted, prejudiced and ignorant as the perpetrators of the lynchings?

Please say yes... 😵

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

Wonderful stuff. Here is the man who won't say wether or not he would give his dying child a life saving blood transfusion, who uses the topic of lynchings to throw ad hominem attacks at Christians (particularly me), talking about morals and honesty. What a laugh.
Your ignorance and prejudice are well documented, Your bigotry as well, Your justification for the use of violence which you seem t be in denial over now. All in all a through mixed up bag of douchery.

F

Moves
25 Apr 15

You are still sidestepping the post that was a point blank response to a question you addressed to me.

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

Robbie are you seriously suggesting that because I would defend my family using violence if nescessary, that I am as hate-filled, bigoted, prejudiced and ignorant as the perpetrators of the lynchings?

Please say yes... 😵
your ignorance and prejudice and bigotry are one thing, your attempt to reduce your use of violence to the defence of your family is nonsense, you have justified warfare on this very forum. Whether your moral disposition is any different from those people who engaged in and witnessed lynchings I cannot say. I have been trying to ascertain if its any different for pages now with little success.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15

Your ignorance and prejudice are well documented, Your bigotry as well, Your justification for the use of violence which you seem t be in denial over now. All in all a through mixed up bag of douchery.
What are you on about?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.