Why are Christians under attack ?

Why are Christians under attack ?

Spirituality

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
You are still sidestepping the post that was a point blank response to a question you addressed to me.
try boohoo.com

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by divegeester
What are you on about?
your moral disposition

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Whether your moral disposition is any different from those people who engaged in and witnessed lynchings I cannot say.
But elsewhere you have previously said that I am as hate filled, bigoted, predudiced and ignorant as those perpetrators and now you are saying that was wrong?

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15
1 edit

your moral disposition
You are not making any sense. Are you saying I'm as morally reprehensible for defending my family as the perpetrators of the lynchings or not?

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15

try boohoo.com
Oh dear "boohoo.com" has come out. Won't be long before the username changing playground tactics are out.

F

Moves
25 Apr 15

Whether your moral disposition is any different from those people who engaged in and witnessed lynchings I cannot say.
This sounds like you are back peddling a bit. And don't get me wrong, I think you should back peddle a bit.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
This sounds like you are back peddling a bit. And don't get me wrong, I think you should back peddle a bit.
Indeed. I could have had those posts removed and him reprimanded by the moderators. But I thought it was better they remain as a sort of point of reference. πŸ˜‰

Moves
25 Apr 15

Worth noting of course that whenever Jesus spoke of hell he was always doing so to the Pharisees, (In other words, only preached of a scary afterlife to those who devoutly believed in it). Perhaps he was just giving the Pharisees a taste of their own bad theology. (To offend them so much that they might actually take the time to think about just how opposite to God's loving nature such a theology was).

Surely the graceful ending of the prodigal son parable is the real end times theology Jesus wanted them to come to believe in? When Jesus shared his parable of the prodigal son there was no bad ending, no separation, no gnashing of the teeth; rather, there was an abundance of grace, forgiveness and redemption.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
25 Apr 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Worth noting of course that whenever Jesus spoke of hell he was always doing so to the Pharisees, (In other words, only preached of a scary afterlife to those who devoutly believed in it). Perhaps he was just giving the Pharisees a taste of their own bad theology. (To offend them so much that they might actually take the time to think about just how ...[text shortened]... , no gnashing of the teeth; rather, there was an abundance of grace, forgiveness and redemption.
However, the prodigal son changed his mind and humbled himself and came back to the father. FMF and divegeester are still in that stubborn stage of rebellion.

F

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
However, the prodigal son changed his mind an humbled himself and came back to the father. FMF and divegeester are still in that stubborn stage of rebellion.
I am an ex-Christian and therefore a non-Christian. divegeester and I are certainly not in the same stage of anything when it comes to religion.

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

But elsewhere you have previously said that I am as hate filled, bigoted, predudiced and ignorant as those perpetrators and now you are saying that was wrong?
I have retracted the statement that you were equally bigoted, hateful etc this is the second possibly the third time I have stated that in this thread and probably about the fifth or sixth time i have stated it in a previous thread, why you fail to comprehend the matter i cannot say. I withdrew it on the basis that hate is difficult to quantify, you still remain hateful, bigoted, prejudiced and ignorant. There is ample evidence of that here on these forums.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
I am an ex-Christian and therefore a non-Christian. divegeester and I are certainly not in the same stage of anything when it comes to religion.
You both seem pretty stubborn to me. 😏

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
Oh I am not back peddling I simply refuse to be subject to your dishonest representations of my position. Time and again you have attempted to re-frame them in a way that was never intended. Is it really the best you can do? Please I don't care what you think, your opinions are meaningless to anyone but you. They are certainly meaningless to me.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
However, the prodigal son changed his mind and humbled himself and came back to the father. FMF and divegeester are still in that stubborn stage of rebellion.
Excuse me...what rebellion am I in? I am a Christian.

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

Oh dear "boohoo.com" has come out. Won't be long before the username changing playground tactics are out.
from the guy who introduced school yard bullies I suspect its just about your level, Mr. Big. That's what you were claiming wasn't it that you are one of the forum big boys. I suspect you are a dweeb.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.