Why are Christians under attack ?

Why are Christians under attack ?

Spirituality

F

Moves
25 Apr 15
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
What I have actually said is that ignorance and prejudice are symptomatic of a moral disposition. The justification for the use of violence is also symptomatic of a moral disposition. That we find these similarities between critics of Jehovahs witnesses and those who engaged in and perpetrated lynching [...] If you can state why they are different then please do so now.

Well, you disapprove of the lynchings and murders and you also disapprove of criticisms of your religious group, so that is something that is the same about the two things, I suppose.

You ask: "If you can state why they are different then please do so now". OK. Well, one is murdering people and the other is an expression of opinions that you happen to disagree with. That's a pretty fundamental difference right there.

Would you also ask me to state what the moral difference is between trenchant dislike and opposition to Tory policies in Britain and lynch mobs murdering black and white people? No, you wouldn't because it is ludicrous. Even if a Tory supporter accused me of 'ignorance, bigotry, hatred and prejudice' against Tories, it would still not justify equating my criticism of Tories to lynch mobs murdering people.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15

Please I don't care what you think, your opinions are meaningless to anyone but you. They are certainly meaningless to me.
FMF is one of the most insightful, precise and on topic posters there is in this forum. You on the other hand sit at your keyboard throwing out vile ad hominem at people who simply disagree with you.

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Excuse me...what rebellion am I in? I am a Christian.
Allegedly so, and yet you have the same moral disposition as lynchers . You are ignorant, prejudiced and bigoted and think that the use of violence can be justified. In fact you cannot tell us why despite being asked about five times why we should consider you nay different.

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15
1 edit

FMF is one of the most insightful, precise and on topic posters there is in this forum. You on the other hand sit at your keyboard throwing out vile ad hominem at people who simply disagree with you.
Sorry I forgot, he's your hero, to me his opinions are meaningless. They contain practically no content, are never informative and read like graphitti on a subway wall. How does that grab you for starters?

F

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie to divegeester
Allegedly so, and yet you have the same moral disposition as lynchers .
A couple of hours ago you said to divegeester: "Whether your moral disposition is any different from those people who engaged in and witnessed lynchings I cannot say." And now you're saying to him that he has "the same moral disposition as lynchers". Which is it to be?

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
[b]What I have actually said is that ignorance and prejudice are symptomatic of a moral disposition. The justification for the use of violence is also symptomatic of a moral disposition. That we find these similarities between critics of Jehovahs witnesses and those who engaged in and perpetrated lynching [...] If you can state why they are different then ple ...[text shortened]... ries, it would still not justify equating my criticism of Tories to lynch mobs murdering people.
Gee i still cannot see where you are able to tell my why his moral disposition is any different? Why are you having difficulty?

F

Moves
25 Apr 15

robbie took a break after a few calamitous pages and decided to deal with what had happened by coming back in Clan Forum mode. πŸ˜€

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
A couple of hours ago you said to divegeester: "Whether your moral disposition is any different from those people who engaged in and witnessed lynchings I cannot say." And now you're saying to him that he has "the same moral disposition as lynchers". Which is it to be?
thats what I am trying to find out, i have only asked you about six time to help me understand why they are different, so far you have failed to produce anything.

F

Moves
25 Apr 15

Gee i still cannot see where you are able to tell my why his moral disposition is any different? Why are you having difficulty?
You're still sidestepping my point blank answer to the question you put to me.

Try this bit. Would you also ask me to state what the moral difference is between trenchant dislike and opposition to Tory policies in Britain and lynch mobs murdering black and white people?

No, you wouldn't, because it is ludicrous.

Even if a Tory supporter accused me of 'ignorance, bigotry, hatred and prejudice' against Tories, it would still not justify equating my criticism of Tories to lynch mobs murdering people.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
25 Apr 15

I have retracted the statement that you were equally bigoted, hateful etc this is the second possibly the third time I have stated that in this thread and probably about the fifth or sixth time i have stated it in a previous thread, why you fail to comprehend the matter i cannot say. I withdrew it on the basis that hate is difficult to quantify, yo ...[text shortened]... ateful, bigoted, prejudiced and ignorant. There is ample evidence of that here on these forums.
Just tell him you are sorry and you apologize. Maybe that will do it.

In my case I would have to apologize for telling him what i believe is the truth, so i am going to hold off until he humbles himself and shows signs of repentance. 😏

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15

Sorry I forgot, he's your hero, to me his opinions are meaningless. They contain practically no content, are never informative and read like graphitti on a subway wall. How does that grab you for starters?
FMF is also a friend, I trust him, his judgement and respect his opinion, although I don't agree with all of it.

You don't like him because he repeatedly has your underpants down on the internet.

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
robbie took a break after a few calamitous pages and decided to deal with what had happened by coming back in Clan Forum mode. πŸ˜€
you might have a singular belief in your own propaganda, personally i treat it as one does a suspect device.

Moves
25 Apr 15

How the hell did this thread gain 18 pages of posts since I went to bed last night???

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

FMF is also a friend, I trust him, his judgement and respect his opinion, although I don't agree with all of it.

You don't like him because he repeatedly has your underpants down on the internet.
sure as badger stated you keep blowing smoke rings up his posterior, whatever rocks your socks dweebster. Content less and uninformative opinion pieces.

F

Moves
25 Apr 15

you might have a singular belief in your own propaganda, personally i treat it as one does a suspect device.
People can see for themselves whether you have been in Clan Forum mode on this thread. They need not factor in anyone's propaganda.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.