Why are Christians under attack ?

Spirituality

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15
3 edits

Originally posted by RJHinds
In my case I would have to apologize for telling him what i believe is the truth, so i am going to hold off until he humbles himself and shows signs of repentance. ๐Ÿ˜
I think you should realise that you are just a pawn in this game. Your stupid hateful comment is the only thing of interest, and then only for academic reasons, the rest of your ignorant-oaf spouting is of no bearing on the topic in hand and what you think of me is completely irrelevant and uninteresting on a personal level.

I trust I'm making myself clear?

F

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by googlefudge
How the hell did this thread gain 18 pages of posts since I went to bed last night???
robbie thinks that criticizing the doctrines of the JWs and lynch mobs murdering people are the same morally speaking.

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
People can see for themselves whether you have been in Clan Forum mode on this thread. They need not factor in anyone's propaganda.
another opinion piece and appeal to the gallery - rejected on impact!

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
robbie thinks that criticizing the doctrines of the JWs and lynch mobs murdering people are the same morally speaking.
can you cite where i have stated they are the same FMF, please produce the statement verbatim.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Excuse me...what rebellion am I in? I am a Christian.
You still don't realize you are in rebellion against Jesus and refuse to believe what he clearly says about punishment in Hell?

F

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
can you cite where i have stated they are the same FMF, please produce the statement verbatim.
A couple of pages ago you said that divegeester has the same moral disposition as lynchers.

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
A couple of pages ago you said that divegeester has the same moral disposition as lynchers.
that is not your claim, you have stated that i think that criticising my religion and lynching people are morally one and the same, produce the statement FMF where I have claimed they are one and the same.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15

You've asked for this once already and I copy/pasted it for you. Are you trying to lie by saying you don't know which post FMF is referring to?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
25 Apr 15

I think you should realise that you are just a pawn in this game. Your stupid hateful comment is the only thing of interest, and then only for academic reasons, the rest of your ignorant-oaf spouting is of no bearing on the topic in hand and what you think of me is completely irrelevant and uninteresting on a personal level.

Making ad hominem attacks does not help your case with this juror.

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15
1 edit

You've asked for this once already and I copy/pasted it for you. Are you trying to lie by saying you don't know which post FMF is referring to?
where is the statement dweebster where i have claimed that criticising my religion is the same as lynching people morally.

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

more hypocrisy.

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15
1 edit

wow still harbouring the delusion that you are Mr. Big. Deluded.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15

where is the statement dweebster where i have claimed that criticising my religion is the same as lynching people morally.
Here is the exchange;

Originally posted by FMF
But you are equating his criticisms of JW doctrine with with murder. Why?

Originally posted by robbie carrobie in reply to FMF
No they are merely symptomatic of an underlying moral predisposition.

Page 35 as you very well know.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15

Ah there is the username change thing. Gosh that's so internet-hard ๐Ÿ˜ต

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15

Oh dear. Do you know what an ad hominem is?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.