Why are Christians under attack ?

Why are Christians under attack ?

Spirituality

F

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
where is the statement dweebster where i have claimed that criticising my religion is the same as lynching people morally.
Page 30.

divegeester asked you how you felt able to quantify his "ignorance, prejudice and bigotry". the only example you came up with was this:

"you are ignorant of my beliefs yet you attack them, you are prejudiced having being caught posting excepts from articles that you had not read in full and have publicly stated that you will always oppose the organisation of Jehovahs witnesses making you rather appear to be a bigot of some description. these are self evident from your forum posts."

Then you said that the lynch mobs also had "ignorance, prejudice and bigotry".

You can't surely be characterizing divegeester's willingness to kill to defend his family as "ignorance, prejudice and bigotry"?

So the only example you came up with of "ignorance, prejudice and bigotry" was his criticism of your religious group's doctrines.

And just now you said that divegeester has the same moral disposition as lynchers

F

Moves
25 Apr 15
1 edit

that is not your claim, you have stated that i think that criticising my religion and lynching people are morally one and the same, produce the statement FMF where I have claimed they are one and the same.
There is also page 35.

edit: oh divegeester has already pointed it out to you.

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
Here is the exchange;

Originally posted by FMF
But you are equating his criticisms of JW doctrine with with murder. Why?

Originally posted by robbie carrobie in reply to FMF
No they are merely symptomatic of an underlying moral predisposition.

Page 35 as you very well know.
that is not a acclaim that criticising my religion and lynching people are morally one and the same, is it, so where is the statement where I claim they are morally one and the same? Where is it dweebster? Infact if you look at the statement I am saying that they are not the same, notice the use of the imperative No!. Now I don't like seeing anyone look foolish, even you dweebster, but if you are going to continually misrepresent someones position you will get what's coming to you.

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
There is also page 35.
the statement where I have claimed they are one and the same, where is it? and no he has done nothing of the sort, Where is the statement where I claim that lynching people and criticising my religion are one and the same? it doesn't exist, you simply made it up, didn't you.

F

Moves
25 Apr 15

the statement where I have claimed they are one and the same, where is it?
OK, so on what basis are you claiming that divegeester has the same moral disposition as lynchers?

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
OK, so on what basis are you claiming that divegeester has the same moral disposition as lynchers?
I have not claimed that he has the same, merely displays a similar moral disposition, they are ignorant, he is ignorant, they were prejudiced, he is prejudiced. they can justify the use of violence , he can justify the use of violence. You will now retract your assertion that I have stated that criticising my religion and lynching people are morally one and the same and you will refrain from misrepresenting my position in future.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15
1 edit

that is not a acclaim that criticising my religion and lynching people are morally one and the same, is it, so where is the statement where I claim they are morally one and the same? Where is it dweebster? Infact if you look at the statement I am saying that they are not the same, notice the use of the imperative No!. Now I don't like seeing anyone ...[text shortened]... f you are going to continually misrepresent someones position you will get what's coming to you.
I just posted for you for the third time!

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15

the statement where I have claimed they are one and the same, where is it? and no he has done nothing of the sort, Where is the statement where I claim that lynching people and criticising my religion are one and the same? it doesn't exist, you simply made it up, didn't you.
Page 35

**chuckles**

F

Moves
25 Apr 15

On page 33 you said "the people who perpetrated and were witnesses to lynchings were prejudiced, ignorant and bigoted and found a justification for violence. Divesgeeter has also displayed ignorance, prejudice and bigotry and can also easily find a justification for violence. you will tell me in what aspect he is any different?"

The only example of him allegedly being "prejudiced, ignorant and bigoted" that you gave was him criticising JW doctrines. And the only example you gave of the lynch mobs being "prejudiced, ignorant and bigoted" was that they murdered people. Then you declared that divegeester has the same moral disposition as these lynchers you have described.

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by divegeester
I e just posted for you for the third time!
yes and it was a lie then then as well. I have not claimed that lynching and criticising my religion are morally synonymous, you are lying, its that simple, you cannot produce the statement because I never made it. Infact deny that they are morally synonymous but you are too thick to understand that.

F

Moves
25 Apr 15

I have not claimed that he has the same, merely displays a similar moral disposition, they are ignorant, he is ignorant, they were prejudiced, he is prejudiced. they can justify the use of violence , he can justify the use of violence..
On page 38 you said to divegeester: "you have the same moral disposition as lynchers".

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15

yes and it was a lie then then as well. I have not claimed that lynching and criticising my religion are morally synonymous, you are lying, its that simple, you cannot produce the statement because I never made it. Infact deny that they are morally synonymous but you are too thick to understand that.
He it is AGAIN...

Originally posted by FMF
But you are equating his criticisms of JW doctrine with with murder. Why?

Originally posted by robbie carrobie in reply to FMF
No they are merely symptomatic of an underlying moral predisposition.

Page 35 as you very well know.

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
On page 33 you said "the people who perpetrated and were witnesses to lynchings were prejudiced, ignorant and bigoted and found a justification for violence. Divesgeeter has also displayed ignorance, prejudice and bigotry and can also easily find a justification for violence. you will tell me in what aspect he is any different?"

The only example of him allege ...[text shortened]... u declared that divegeester has the same moral disposition as these lynchers you have described.
that is still not a claim that lynching and criticising my religion are morally synonymous in themselves, you simply made it up. Why did you do it? why do you feel the need to misrepresent peoples positions here?

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
On page 38 you said to divegeester: "you have the same moral disposition as lynchers".
Licking windows and then banging his head against it...

😀

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15

that is still not a claim that lynching and criticising my religion are morally synonymous in themselves, you simply made it up. Why did you do it? why do you feel the need to misrepresent peoples positions here?
I've posted it for you at least 4 times now.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.