Why are Christians under attack ?

Spirituality

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by divegeester
He it is AGAIN...

Originally posted by FMF
But you are equating his criticisms of JW doctrine with with murder. Why?

Originally posted by robbie carrobie in reply to FMF
No they are merely symptomatic of an underlying moral predisposition.

Page 35 as you very well know.
that is not a claim that lynching and critising my religion are morally one and the same you dolt, no matter how many times you post it. Can you tell us why i used the term no in that statement dweebster for it seems all but lost on you.

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

I've posted it for you at least 4 times now.
yes you can count to four, well done, an achievement in itself.

F

Moves
25 Apr 15
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
that is still not a claim that lynching and criticising my religion are morally synonymous in themselves, you simply made it up. Why did you do it? why do you feel the need to misrepresent peoples positions here?
On page 34-35 we had this exchange:

FMF: "I think the expression "'they are symptomatic of an underlying moral disposition" is failing you, not me. You are trying to use it to justify the preposterous comparison of criticisms of JW doctrine with lynch mobs murdering black people. On one level, I sense that you are trying to be a funny maverick but I think you are losing sight of how simply daft and appalling this whole convoluted ad hominem is, here and on the thread where you tried it out the first time."

robbie: "sure you keep telling yourself whatever it is you need to find comfort for your failure to tell us why this underlying moral disposition is in any way different."

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
On page 34-35 we had this exchange:

FMF: "I think the expression "'they are symptomatic of an underlying moral disposition" is failing you, not me. You are trying to use it to justify the preposterous comparison of criticisms of JW doctrine with lynch mobs murdering black people. On one level, I sense that you are trying to be a funny maverick but I think you ...[text shortened]... fort for your failure to tell us why this underlying moral disposition is in any way different."
On the contrary, stating that something is symptomatic of an underlying moral disposition is not the same as stating that lynching and criticising my religion are morally one and the same. Its not me who has failed, its you who have blurted out a silly claim made on the basis of what you would like me to have said rather than what I have actually said. Its what you do, you think that by misrepresenting a position you can land some cyber rockets, pity for you that I had not made the claim that you said I have and infact i even deny they are synonymous, morally.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15

On the contrary, stating that something is symptomatic of an underlying moral disposition is not the same as stating that lynching and criticising my religion are morally one and the same. Its not me who has failed, its you who have blurted out a silly claim made on the basis of what you would like me to have said rather than what I have actually sa ...[text shortened]... had not made the claim that you said I have and infact i even deny they are synonymous, morally.
So my standing in opposition to your religious cult is not immoral?

F

Moves
25 Apr 15

On the contrary, stating that something is symptomatic of an underlying moral disposition is not the same as stating that lynching and criticising my religion are morally one and the same. Its not me who has failed, its you who have blurted out a silly claim made on the basis of what you would like me to have said rather than what I have actually said. Its what you do, you think that by misrepresenting a position you can land some cyber rockets, pity for you that I had not made the claim that you said I have and infact i even deny they are synonymous, morally.

On page 38 you said to divegeester: "you have the same moral disposition as lynchers". On what basis do you make this claim? The only example you came up with of divegeester's supposed "ignorance, prejudice and bigotry" was his criticism of your religious group's doctrines. If you claim he has "the same moral disposition as lynchers", on what basis are you claiming this?

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

when you can produce the statement where i claim they are morally one and the same then please do so. citing an example of stating that something is symptomatic of a moral disposition is not that claim, no matter how much you would like to attempt to shoehorn it into one.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15

when you can produce the statement where i claim they are morally one and the same then please do so. citing an example of stating that something is symptomatic of a moral disposition is not that claim, no matter how much you would like to attempt to shoehorn it into one.
Is my standing in opposition to your religious organisation immoral?

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
[b]On the contrary, stating that something is symptomatic of an underlying moral disposition is not the same as stating that lynching and criticising my religion are morally one and the same. Its not me who has failed, its you who have blurted out a silly claim made on the basis of what you would like me to have said rather than what I have actually said. Its ...[text shortened]... you claim he has "the same moral disposition as lynchers", on what basis are you claiming this?
I have already sated on what basis i will not do so again, its tiresome to repeat oneself again and again.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15

I have already sated on what basis i will not do so again, its tiresome to repeat oneself again and again.
But you are not repeating yourself, you are contradicting yourself.

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

Is my standing in opposition to your religious organisation immoral?
you have asked this already its boring and tiresome to have to answer the same questions. Please find the tone control and turn it all the way up.

Moves
25 Apr 15

After 21 pages of posts, you are now all three just flogging a dead horse.

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

But you are not repeating yourself, you are contradicting yourself.
I am sorry i dont believe anything you say, your opinions are meaningless to me, have i not stated this to also in the past? No, well now you know.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15

You have been saying on this thread and the lynching thread that I am equally hateful, bigoted, ignorant and prejudiced as those lynchers. You also said on this thread that I am morally equal to those lynchers, you have been given the the pages where you said is several times.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15

I am sorry i dont believe anything you say, your opinions are meaningless to me, have i not stated this to also in the past? No, well now you know.
Then clear this one up before you pout off to play with your beer:

Is it immoral for me to stand in opposition to your religious organisation?

Why is it so hard for you to respond?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.