Why are Christians under attack ?

Why are Christians under attack ?

Spirituality

F

Moves
26 Apr 15

Originally posted by lemon lime
Did you want to talk about how you and divegeester indulge yourselves in attacking Christians at this forum?
You can by all means if you think there is a case to be made. I would characterize myself as a contributor to this forum's many topics who asks point blank and often apparently inconvenient questions which ~ although they might often attract deflections and evasions and the odd ad hominem here and there ~ nevertheless reveal inconsistencies and contradictions in the things that religionists assert to be true for all of us. Such is the nature of debate and discussion.

F

Moves
26 Apr 15

[b]LOL ohhh man, you're killing me... "which page"

Pick a page, any page on any thread where you and dive and robbie are talking to one another.[/b]
Yes, which page? You said you stopped reading last night "when the attack against robbie began", so you must have stopped reading when you were reading a particular page ~ when you say it "began".

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
26 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
In what way do you think robbie is justified in drawing a moral parallel between the things he accuses divegeester of on one hand, and the actions of murderers who lynched people after attending church? I ask this in the context of what has been said during this discussion about Christians being attacked.
I won't be staying up late again tonight. I need a break from this, and it's Suzis' turn to feed the trolls... where is that girl?

If she doesn't show up tonight robbie will have to take her shift. And if robbie doesn't show then this thread could quickly become 2nd page news. The pay sucks, the hours are long, and all we get for our trouble here is more trouble here... why do we do it?

Mutara Nebula

Moves
26 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
Yes, which page? You said you stopped reading last night "when the attack against robbie began", so you must have stopped reading when you were reading a particular page ~ when you say it "began".
I called Robbie an aggressive religious runt who had slipped to a new low for using the topic of black lynchings as a trolling mechanism against what he sees as "normal Christianity" and as an ad hominem against me. Lemon Lime must be referring to this.

Mutara Nebula

Moves
26 Apr 15

I won't be staying up late again tonight. I need a break from this, and it's Suzis' turn to feed the trolls... where is that girl?

If she doesn't show up tonight robbie will have to take her shift. And if robbie doesn't show then this thread could quickly become 2nd page news. The pay sucks, the hours are long, and all we get for our trouble here is more trouble here... why do we do it?
Robbie carrobie has repeatedly accused me in this thread and in others, of being equally as hate-filled, bigoted, prejudiced and ignorant as the perpetrators of the black lynchings of 19th and 20th century. His only reasonings for this spiteful outburst was that I am: a "normal christian', I'm not a pacifist and I stand opposed to his religious organisation.

What do you think of this attack on me?

F

Moves
26 Apr 15
1 edit

You don't seem to want to discuss "Why are Christians under attack?" with anyone, and yet you've posted dozens of times on this thread.

Mutara Nebula

Moves
26 Apr 15

?.And if robbie doesn't show then this thread could quickly become 2nd page news.
This thread, and the topic (which I note you made zero contribution to) was already "dead". Interestingly it is you who have revived it now. Why would you do that I wonder... πŸ˜‰

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
26 Apr 15

Originally posted by divegeester
This thread, and the topic (which I note you made zero contribution to) was already "dead". Interestingly it is you who have revived it now. Why would you do that I wonder... πŸ˜‰
Uh huh... so you're saying I revived this thread by making zero contribution to it. That's interesting, because you usually make more sense than FMF.

Wrong again, as per usual... the contribution was in a form you were apparently not able to recognize. I could tell you what that contribution was, but I'm more interested in seeing who can recognize it.

F

Moves
26 Apr 15

Wrong again, as per usual... the contribution was in a form you were apparently not able to recognize. I could tell you what that contribution was, but I'm more interested in seeing who can recognize it.
You certainly seemed uninterested in contributing much that was on-topic but instead produced a lot of personal remarks that had little or nothing to do with what was being discussed. As it's closely related, what did you think of the Christian-bashing that went on here on Thread 163746?

F

Moves
26 Apr 15
1 edit

Uh huh... so you're saying I revived this thread by making zero contribution to it. That's interesting, because you usually make more sense than FMF.
It was a bit peculiar how you bumped this thread back up to the top of the list by posting about how people would often complain that it took too long for you to move in OTB games and other stuff like that.

Mutara Nebula

Moves
26 Apr 15
1 edit

.... the contribution was in a form you were apparently not able to recognize. I could tell you what that contribution was, but I'm more interested in seeing who can recognize it.
Was it in a secret code?

Mutara Nebula

Moves
26 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
It was a bit peculiar how you bumped this thread back up to the top of the list by posting about how people would often complain that it took too long for you to move in OTB games and other stuff like that.
I think Lemon Lime likes to feel involved. Even if he's actually not.

F

Moves
26 Apr 15

Originally posted by divegeester
I think Lemon Lime likes to feel involved. Even if he's actually not.
I undertake to tell him if he should ever succeed in actually hurting my feelings or reduce my appetite for discussion. That might help him. πŸ˜€

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
26 Apr 15

Originally posted by moonbus
One frequent and vociferous correspondent to SF has said that she feels she and fellow Christians are often under attack here. I propose a thread to discuss this. In one recent thread, several correspondents considered the activity to be "discussion" and repeatedly emphasized the hypothetical nature of the thesis, whereas several other correspondents conside ...[text shortened]... an issue in general and not to attack any individual (this means you, Suzi), as genuine.
Do you mean why are Christian under attack by Islam?................being mindful that Christians are always under attack by atheists.

However ...........atheists don't murder and rape and bash and kidnap Christians but Muslims do)...................so I will ask the question again (do you mean attacked by Islam?)

Mutara Nebula

Moves
26 Apr 15

Originally posted by Dasa
Do you mean why are Christian under attack by Islam?................being mindful that Christians are always under attack by atheists.

However ...........atheists don't murder and rape and bash and kidnap Christians but Muslims do)...................so I will ask the question again (do you mean attacked by Islam?)
Maybe if you bothered to read the OP you may gain a little insight.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.