Hamas Charter 2017

Hamas Charter 2017

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
15d
1 edit

@rajk999 said
Those who jumped off a burning building are not insane at all.
I dont need to explain that to you like you are a 5 yr old.
Did not open the second link. Not interested.
Islamic suicide bombers are insane. Nobody cares why to be honest.
If desperation leads you to commit suicide you are f..king insane.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
15d

"Insane" Buddhist monk whose suicide led to the overthrow of the oppressive Catholic regime in his country:

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/buddhist-immolates-himself-in-protest

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
15d

@athousandyoung said
The people who became Muslims existed before 600 AD. I was just pointing that out. I don't disagree with what you write for the most part except that not all those Jews who were driven out by the Romans became Ashkenazim. Some became Ladinos for example instead.
Did not mean to imply all Jews chased out by Romans became Ashkenazi. Some did. I need to study up on that some more, and get some of that history right.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
15d

@athousandyoung said
"Insane" Buddhist monk whose suicide led to the overthrow of the oppressive Catholic regime in his country:

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/buddhist-immolates-himself-in-protest
Insane in my book.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
15d

@rajk999 said
Insane in my book.
Then insanity is rational in your book.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
15d

Gran Torino clip from the end of the movie - spoilers!

s
Democracy Advocate

Moves
15d

@rajk999 said
Well what impression did you get from the Hamas Charter of 2017. Here is what I got. There is going to be no Jewish State in the Land of Palestine. There is going to be a single Arab Islamic State. These people are delusional.

Let the war continue.
Hamas is advocating for a single state - the "one-state" solution. They paint this as a democratic, pluralistic state which, after refugees are repatriated, would hold free and fair elections. Most estimates I have seen suggest that such a state would have a Muslim majority, but perhaps not by much.

As for what sort of a state it is, The People themselves would have to vote on that. What Hamas hopes would happen in that vote and what would happen might be different.

It is a just solution, but even more I want to point out a very important fact: Not one more person has to die to implement the one-state solution.

No more deaths are required. None. We can do it soon. Tomorrow, say. And after that 70 years of war are finished. Done.

And a new, better democracy is born.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
15d

Apparently Israel drives it's soldiers insane:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/suicide-the-leading-cause-of-death-among-idf-soldiers-last-year/

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
15d

@spruce112358 said
Hamas is advocating for a single state - the "one-state" solution. They paint this as a democratic, pluralistic state which, after refugees are repatriated, would hold free and fair elections. Most estimates I have seen suggest that such a state would have a Muslim majority, but perhaps not by much.

As for what sort of a state it is, The People themselves would have t ...[text shortened]... row, say. And after that 70 years of war are finished. Done.

Hamas is an extremist organisation. The world knows what fundamentalist Islamic states like Boko Harem, ISIS, Taliban and others are about. I personally find it shocking that you would think that could work with the Jews.

So the Jews would refuse such a state from the start. Are you saying that there is some force that could force the Jews to accept such a deal and set up a one-state in Palestine?

D

Moves
15d

@athousandyoung said
If desperation leads you to commit suicide you are f..king insane.
A quick death, or a slow and painful one. Idiot.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
14d

@spruce112358 said

As for what sort of a state it is, The People themselves would have t ...[text shortened]... row, say. And after that 70 years of war are finished. Done.

There is a new and better democracy now, it was attacked on Oct 7th.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
14d

@rajk999 said
Hamas is an extremist organisation. The world knows what fundamentalist Islamic states like Boko Harem, ISIS, Taliban and others are about. I personally find it shocking that you would think that could work with the Jews.

So the Jews would refuse such a state from the start. Are you saying that there is some force that could force the Jews to accept such a deal and set up a one-state in Palestine?
Well, since Netenyahoo and his right-wing morons have declared they don’t want a two-state solutions, and since ethinic cleansing is illegal… it pretty much fukkin’ narrows it down, doesn’t it?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
14d

@shavixmir said
Well, since Netenyahoo and his right-wing morons have declared they don’t want a two-state solutions, and since ethinic cleansing is illegal… it pretty much fukkin’ narrows it down, doesn’t it?
In 1948, the Palestinians refused a 2-state solution. They refused and started the first war. They lost. They wrote in their Charter of 1988 there is going to be no 2SS and they will kill all Jews. They wrote in their Charter of 2017, there will be no 2SS, again.

Now after the Oct 7th attack, Israel said there will be no 2SS. Palestinians are destined for the dustbin of history. They will go down as the most stupid of all people. They are idiots. Idiots cannot run a country. Mr Spruce's plan for peace is that Hamas will take over the whole of Palestine and run it as a democratic country and everyone will be happy and at peace. Well to put it mildly Mr Spruce has his head up his butt, like all supporters of the Palestine cause.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
14d

@rajk999 said
In 1948, the Palestinians refused a 2-state solution. They refused and started the first war. They lost. They wrote in their Charter of 1988 there is going to be no 2SS and they will kill all Jews. They wrote in their Charter of 2017, there will be no 2SS, again.

Now after the Oct 7th attack, Israel said there will be no 2SS. Palestinians are destined for the dustbin ...[text shortened]... ell to put it mildly Mr Spruce has his head up his butt, like all supporters of the Palestine cause.
Yeah… see… that’s ethnic cleansing… and that doesn’t make friends or get you invited to birthdays.

Also, you are blaming a whole group of people for decisions they, themselves, didn’t make. Which is a generalised punishment… which, just like ethnic cleansing is illegal.

That you don’t care about that sort if thing, makes you a fascist thug.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
14d

@shavixmir said
Yeah… see… that’s ethnic cleansing… and that doesn’t make friends or get you invited to birthdays.

Also, you are blaming a whole group of people for decisions they, themselves, didn’t make. Which is a generalised punishment… which, just like ethnic cleansing is illegal.

That you don’t care about that sort if thing, makes you a fascist thug.
Im not looking for friends, neither is Israel. Yes Palestinians are to be blamed for the mess they are in. Yes they deserve generalised punishment, just like how they all celebrate when Jews are killed. They are in full support of Hamas. Never heard of any of them condemn Hamas.

Ethnic cleansing is illegal yes. Tell that to Hamas.