Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Jul 16
3 edits

Originally posted by roma45
good luck with your crusade to get me banned
i will post some more of mctaytos games later, maybe that will help you
Yes,
Please do that so everyone can see what mctayto has been doing. He can not deny figures. Although he did admit to me that he does resign games at anytime he feels like it including at the beginning of a challenge.

I think the visual of the numbers will be good so everyone can see it is not just one or two games, it is a ton of games he resigns. Trust me you will not get banned for telling the truth.

I've been banned from the General Forum probably more times than most (especially) in the Mods debate,back some years ago. I didn't know where the line was then. Now I have a really good idea. Many of them I didn't think I deserved, but then we rarely figure we deserved a forum ban.
-VR

rc

Moves
06 Jul 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Yes,
Please do that so everyone can see what mctayto has been doing. He can not deny figures. Although he did admit to me that he does resign games at anytime he feels like it including at the beginning of a challenge.

I think the visual of the numbers will be good so everyone can see it is not just one or two games, it is a ton of games he res ...[text shortened]... Many of them I didn't think I deserved, but then we rarely figure we deserved a forum ban.
-VR
FREE VESPERS, Do It, Do it now!

m

Moves
06 Jul 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
FREE VESPERS, Do It, Do it now!
Sure !! Why not ??

We could use another clown to slap around the forum !! 😀😀😀😀

rc

Moves
06 Jul 16

Originally posted by mghrn55
Sure !! Why not ??

I thought you would have enough on your hands slapping your head, YAH SLAPHEAD!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Jul 16
2 edits

Originally posted by mghrn55
Sure !! Why not ??

As fun as that might be.
In my opinion, robbie & Mctayto should join Vespers.

-VR

m

Moves
06 Jul 16

As fun as that might be.
In my opinion, robbie & Mctayto should join Vespers.

-VR
Yeah ..... more scheming.

st johnstone

Moves
06 Jul 16

Yes,

I think the visual of the numbers will be good so everyone can see it is not just one or two games, it is a ton of games he res ...[text shortened]... Many of them I didn't think I deserved, but then we rarely figure we deserved a forum ban.
-VR
lol. i deserved the three year ban, got enough warnings but kept going on,
my mistake was thinking others could take it as they dished it out
big mistake, there is a lot of "school girls" on here
me startreader mctayto radioactive vespin all got the three year punishment. i asked for all to be lifted, slowly we got back thanks again russ.
i personally think vespin is not banned, just ashamed to post just my opinion
the main two that caused all the trouble back then was robbie and lemondrop, they got no ban makes you wonder why robbie can do what he want's with no come back

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
06 Jul 16

me startreader mctayto radioactive vespin all got the three year punishment. i asked for all to be lifted, slowly we got back thanks again russ.
i personally th ...[text shortened]... d lemondrop, they got no ban makes you wonder why robbie can do what he want's with no come back
you always lie
I got a ban
shorter than yours because unlike you, I did not advocate physical violence toward anyone
mine was for name calling
also, unlike you, I did not constantly run to the mods crying all the time
I even tried to get the ban lifted on you because I believe in free speech
have never asked or wanted anyone banned or barred
l know a lying response from you will follow shortly
that is what you do
that is what you are

st johnstone

Moves
06 Jul 16

Originally posted by lemondrop
you always lie
I got a ban
shorter than yours because unlike you, I did not advocate physical violence toward anyone
mine was for name calling
also, unlike you, I did not constantly run to the mods crying all the time
I even tried to get the ban lifted on you because I believe in free speech
have never asked or wanted anyone banned or barred
l know a lying response from you will follow shortly
that is what you do
that is what you are
i have alerted posts twice in all the years i have been here,
nothing you said or have ever said made me alert,
i never got banned for threats of violence, i got three years, you got? 15 days?
even when it was obvious about illuck and kathmandu1, i never reported you, whats the point ripping you apart on here is much more fun
beleive what you want, you are not important enough for me to really care what you think

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Jul 16
2 edits

i personally th ...[text shortened]... d lemondrop, they got no ban makes you wonder why robbie can do what he want's with no come back
Sir,
interesting, as I didn't know all of this was going on. I wasn't on very much in the clan forum (or other forums for that matter) for years, after the mod debates. I did drop by a few times and noticed everything had become quite personal with a lot of name calling going on. I thought at the time Admins did the proper thing to close the Clan forum down.

I heard what was going on with Robbies "Easy Riders", Breaking Bad, Anti Metallica, and arrow with all the collusion between them. So Robbie more or less hauled me back into the forum clan debates with his antics.

We are actually old friends, and we use to be on the same side during the Mod debates back some years ago. I couldn't believe that he had stooped so low. He didn't seem like the type of person who would do what he has done. I guess we just never know people, especially on the internet, where you don't actually see the person, only their words.

What I wonder is how many are not re-newing their Subscriptions because of this mess he has caused, or even if it means anything to the Site. Remember they are still making advertising money from non-subs. I know there is many more than just you.

I don't know where they have to be with their amount of Paying Subscribers. I know one thing, if it isn't straightened up I will not be re-newing my subscription after 10+ years which is due in early January, 2017. It isn't an idle threat on my part, I've already informed my Clan Leader. That way he has time if the Clan is going to stay together to replace me.

I sincerely hope that the mess is fixed, as I do love the site and the features it has on it. Too bad a few bad apples have to spoil it for the rest of us.

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.