Memorial Day message from Trump

Memorial Day message from Trump

Debates

w

Moves
102d

@Mott-The-Hoople said
nah, you lie like a dog when confronted with facts

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/jen-psaki-to-alter-passage-from-her-new-book-after-axios-calls-out-her-inaccurate-account-of-a-notorious-biden-incident/
Right. Trump checked the box waiving his right to a jury, just so he could complain about not getting a jury trial.

Complains about this on memorial day.

Moves
102d

@shavixmir said
Yes. That’s called having professional advisors and actually listening to them.

It’s what real politicians do.
that is following, not leading...queer boy

Moves
102d

@wildgrass said
Right. Trump checked the box waiving his right to a jury, just so he could complain about not getting a jury trial.

you are lying again

w

Moves
102d

@Mott-The-Hoople said
you are lying again
The legal filings are all public information.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
102d

@sonhouse said
@Earl-of-Trumps
Good old Vladdy, Trump's ego DADDY. He SO much wants to be EXACTLY like Putin, for one thing he openly adores him AND his huge personal fortune which some folks say is more than Elon Musk but doesn't want folks to know that.
lol
you're a bleepin' moron

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
102d

@Earl-of-Trumps
Ok, so tell me why Trump is in 'love' with Kim Jon Un, and says Putin is a QUOTE, Genius. And give praise to Orban. Do you perhaps see a common thread here?
What the HELL is wrong with you, supposedly high intelligence and you fall for the Trump BS? Stick a UV light up your butt, kills covid in minutes?
It will be all over by Easter? Our colonial soldiers defended our AIRPORTS?
And you think BIDEN has dementia?

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
102d

@sonhouse said
@Earl-of-Trumps
Ok, so tell me why Trump is in 'love' with Kim Jon Un, and says Putin is a QUOTE, Genius. And give praise to Orban. Do you perhaps see a common thread here?
What the HELL is wrong with you, supposedly high intelligence and you fall for the Trump BS? Stick a UV light up your butt, kills covid in minutes?
It will be all over by Easter? Our colonial soldiers defended our AIRPORTS?
And you think BIDEN has dementia?
Read my lips, sonhouse

Trump >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any.democrat

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
102d
1 edit

@Earl-of-Trumps
What was that? Trump >>>>>FlUCS any democrat?
So why don't you respond to the actual statements Trump made rather than your pathetic attempt at hieroglyphs?
So you don't care a sitting president said those things and 'grab 'em by the pussy?
You clearly don't give a rats butt he attacked people by name, like him and Rudy attacking the Freeman family? His henchmen takes that as a command and harassed them for over a year?
This is what you want in a President, the man with the Nuke codes?
You HAVE to know Trump has the attention span of a 3 year old. That was reported by nearly everyone close to him like Tony Schwartz who wrote Art of the deal, so NONE of that matters to you?
Like demanding Comey kiss the ring, pledge loyalty to TRUMP and Comey replied my loyalty is to the constitution and three days later he is fired.
You actually think that is LEADERSHIP?
That is MAFIA thug boss not real leadership.
Like about the covid years, 'I didn't want to cause panic'.
THAT is as weak as you can get.
A LEADER says how it is no matter how much it hurts.
Trump fukked around month after month when he was told in JANUARY that year that Covid was dangerous and he ignored it month after month and I swear he has at least a quarter million deaths on his hands if he had acted like a real leader and taken charge instead of his mewling around doing NOTHING for near 6 months.
THIS is what you want as the next POTUS?

Moves
102d

@wildgrass said

there was a jury dumbass

Moves
102d

@sonhouse said
@Earl-of-Trumps
What was that? Trump >>>>>FlUCS any democrat?
So why don't you respond to the actual statements Trump made rather than your pathetic attempt at hieroglyphs?
So you don't care a sitting president said those things and 'grab 'em by the pussy?
You clearly don't give a rats butt he attacked people by name, like him and Rudy attacking the Freeman family? His ...[text shortened]... ad of his mewling around doing NOTHING for near 6 months.
THIS is what you want as the next POTUS?
did biden molest his underage daughter? she said he did...are you in denial of that too?

e

Moves
102d

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
102d

@Mott-The-Hoople
So you refuse to address the issues with Trump, I guess this conversation is over.

w

Moves
102d

@Mott-The-Hoople said
there was a jury dumbass
Trumo was complaining about one of his other trials, I think. Tough to keep track. Anyways, he had the option for a jury trial contrary to what he wrote in his inspiring memorial day address.

Moves
102d

@sonhouse said
@Mott-The-Hoople
So you refuse to address the issues with Trump, I guess this conversation is over.
Trump doesnt have anything to do with biden fondling a child, his OWN CHILD.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
102d

@Mott-The-Hoople
So you were there and took photo's, can you show them to me?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.