Naked pics of Trump Judge

Naked pics of Trump Judge

Debates

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
298d

@wajoma said
All ATY's, and kev bamboozles, and No1's examples of land being stolen strengthens the case for strong property rights. They're arguing my point for me.
Governments create property rights. So, technically property rights are inherently bamboozled goobermintorial overreach.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
298d

@wajoma said
The joke of those 'asking for a friend' jokes is that the person is asking for themselves.
Well done dummy, it was part joke part critique of yet another bare faced lying republican

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
298d

@shavixmir said
Governments create property rights. So, technically property rights are inherently bamboozled goobermintorial overreach.
Shatmixir, do you think your right to life only comes from the goobermint too? It's not that goobermint creates rights, it's that goobermint is supposed to recognise and protect rights.

Big difference pseud boy.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
298d

@wajoma said
Damn you're dumb, the person says they're asking for a friend when they're actually asking for themselves because they're too embarrassed to ask for themselves. If I were too embarrassed to ask I'd do one of the cliche' 'asking for a friend' lines like kev bamboozle did.

Nope, don't need any help, I've seen stuff that'd make your hair curl. Some of those gaymen like to ...[text shortened]... y for brains he's been pushing the limits with his life size donkey dick dildo collection for years.
Not gonna ask how you got to see stuff like that.

You're such a hypocrite, dude.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
298d
1 edit

@suzianne said
Not gonna ask how you got to see stuff like that.

You're such a hypocrite, dude.
Define the hypocrisy. Here's how you do it:

1/ You said 'xxxxxxx' (a quote)
2/ You then said this 'yyyyyyy' (a quote)
3/ x contradicts y, you're a hypocrite.

Do you know what hypocrisy is?

Also how do you know I'm a dude, dude. Do you think that's an insult? Seems you're the hypocrite.

Lake Como

Moves
298d

@averagejoe1 said
If we live on an island, and you look over at my place and see that I have a tremendous garden, more than anybody on the island, do you think you would have any say so or right to any of the produce coming out of my garden.? if you think you do, and go complain to our little island government, do you think the government should have any right to the produce in my garden? I guess we can call this a trick question. Be very careful…….
Oh my goodness, can y'all believe we overlooked answering this question? Of Course, Thousand said he has a right to the vegetables. That called for a bit deeper look at the situation.....how could he get the vegetables without breaking the law of trespassing on my land?

I can do that!

tinyurl.com/34hnv22f

Moves
298d
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
you even relate back to something a guy named leviticus said, who was simply a latter day Marx.
You suggest that we are to abide by the teachings of these people.!!
🤦‍♀️ Facepalm

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
298d

@wajoma said
Shatmixir, do you think your right to life only comes from the goobermint too? It's not that goobermint creates rights, it's that goobermint is supposed to recognise and protect rights.

No. You are just a hypocrite.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
298d

@wajoma said

Except that applies to Natural Rights i.e. those that flow from our human nature. But there is nothing in our nature that implies a "right" to own property we cannot personally possess or use; the concept of private property is a creation of the powerful which did not exist in the Natural State.

It was created by government force and can only be maintained by force.

I can do that!

tinyurl.com/34hnv22f

Moves
298d

@shavixmir said
There are natural property rights that have to do with possessions like your home, the clothes on your back etc

I can do that!

tinyurl.com/34hnv22f

Moves
298d

@averagejoe1 said
Oh my goodness, can y'all believe we overlooked answering this question? Of Course, Thousand said he has a right to the vegetables. That called for a bit deeper look at the situation.....how could he get the vegetables without breaking the law of trespassing on my land?
Taxes

Lake Como

Moves
298d

@no1marauder said
Except that applies to Natural Rights i.e. those that flow from our human nature. But there is nothing in our nature that implies a "right" to own property we cannot personally possess or use; the concept of private property is a creation of the powerful which did not exist in the Natural State.

It was created by government force and can only be maintained by force.
Marauder, taking your post to its logical conclusion, you are literally suggesting that humanity live in one natural state society, and move amongst each other with only natural feelings and laws, and I might say that in a natural state, there can technically be no law. Because law is not natural. You are one confusing guy.

Lake Como

Moves
298d

@athousandyoung said
Taxes
Give it up, thousand. Just one more skirmish that I have won from you you. Note that no one else wants to fall into the trap. You did.
Why don’t you move along and explain natural law to us all? After all, in such a society, you would be able to take all of my blueberries, and marauders chickens.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
298d

@averagejoe1 said
Marauder, taking your post to its logical conclusion, you are literally suggesting that humanity live in one natural state society, and move amongst each other with only natural feelings and laws, and I might say that in a natural state, there can technically be no law. Because law is not natural. You are one confusing guy.
Google "Natural Law"; I haven't the time or inclination to provide you with an education.

I can do that!

tinyurl.com/34hnv22f

Moves
298d

@no1marauder said
Google "Natural Law"; I haven't the time or inclination to provide you with an education.
He shouldn’t have to. For most people it’s self evident.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.