Curate's Eggs

Curate's Eggs

General

Felis Australis

Australia

Moves
25 Jul 22

@fmf said
Is there anything in the nitty gritty of your everyday life that can be described as a curate's egg?
Home automation systems.

F

Moves
25 Jul 22

@fmf said
Is there anything in the nitty gritty of your everyday life that can be described as a curate's egg?
A smartphone.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
25 Jul 22

@fmf said
My chess.

G

Moves
26 Jul 22

@fmf said
At the risk of seeming a smart alec, I must point out that you've made a very common error. The curate's egg is not an actual egg; in fact, it is the fatty extreme end portion of the tail of a chicken when cooked.
Guess what

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
26 Jul 22

@fmf said
Not even peeling a boiled egg?
No.

G

Moves
26 Jul 22

@fmf said
At the risk of seeming a smart alec, I must point out that you've made a very common error. The curate's egg is not an actual egg; in fact, it is the fatty extreme end portion of the tail of a chicken when cooked.
That's not a curate's egg, that's a coccyx, being a butcher I'd know. And you still never responded to
Guess what

F

Moves
26 Jul 22

@gambrel said
And you still never responded to
Guess what
Ha?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Jul 22

@gambrel said
That's not a curate's egg, that's a coccyx, being a butcher I'd know. And you still never responded to
Guess what
That was one I actually looked up, was surprised to find that out! Of course I know nothing about being a butcher.

-VR

Moves
26 Jul 22

@fmf said
My codeword with my mother-in-law
It's not called a codeword, fmf, it's called a safeword.

G

Moves
26 Jul 22

@fmf said
Ha?
Chicken butt

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.