drugs

drugs

General

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
188d

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Many decades since I smoked weed, I wouldn't know what is out there right now to tell you the truth. How do you know what the long lasting effects are, or do you actually care about that?

-VR

Moves
188d

@very-rusty said
Many decades since I smoked weed, I wouldn't know what is out there right now to tell you the truth. How do you know what the long lasting effects are, or do you actually care about that?

-VR
It can (for some) result in drug induced psychosis and lead to long term misery and loss of potential.

M

Moves
188d

M

Moves
188d

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
188d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
It can (for some) result in drug induced psychosis and lead to long term misery and loss of potential.
In my opinion we don't know what the long lasting effects could actually be and could be different with every individual as we are not all the same.

I remember a time when they use to advertise smoking as the in thing to do. Now there are warning messages on the packages about the harm it can do especially Lung cancer.

-VR

Moves
188d

@very-rusty said
In my opinion we don't know what the long lasting effects could actually be and could be different with every individual as we are not all the same.

I remember a time when they use to advertise smoking as the in thing to do. Now there are warning messages on the packages about the harm it can do especially Lung cancer.

-VR
Agreed. Not worth the risk.

M

Moves
188d
2 edits

M

Moves
188d

M

Moves
188d

Moves
188d

Prescribed mental health medication saves many lives on a daily basis. That is not to say it is appropriate for everyone and that there aren't alternative treatments.

Again, marijuana is known to trigger drug induced psychosis. It is not a medication. If you can't do without it, that should tell you something. - Your previous assertion that people can smoke as much as they like without getting sick is proudly naïve and irresponsible.

M

Moves
188d

M

Moves
188d
2 edits

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
188d

It sounds to me like you gave up one addiction only to take up another. I quite Drinking then eventually smoking and replaced it with coffee. The lesser of the 3 evils but still if I have too much coffee not considered good for anyone.

-VR

Moves
188d

It 'really' is not safe to mix marijuana with anti psychotic medication.

I strongly recommend you do some Googling.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
188d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
It 'really' is not safe to mix marijuana with anti psychotic medication.

I strongly recommend you do some Googling.
Indeed, I would assume that was just common sense.

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.