Males only thread.

Males only thread.

General

Mutara Nebula

Moves
20 Mar 23

@suzianne said
One person's misunderstanding, believed by another through the first person's zealotry, is not a conspiracy, no. But then, no one said it was.
Instead of all this silliness about “zealotry”, why not just show some maturity and stop telling ludicrous stories about yourself.

Or… go and finish your masters and help the homeless in downtown Phoenix.

Moves
20 Mar 23

@divegeester said
Instead of all this silliness about “zealotry”, why not just show some maturity and stop telling ludicrous stories about yourself.

Would it be fair to say that when people share personal things about their lives you view it as a weakness you can repeatedly poke with a stick when you run our of salient arguments?

Moves
20 Mar 23

@suzianne said
Because, for some reason he believes what you say about me over what I say about me.
I don't believe what either of you says about one another, let alone about yourselves. All I believe is what I observe.

Mutara Nebula

Moves
20 Mar 23
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Would it be fair to say that when people share personal things about their lives you view it as a weakness you can repeatedly poke with a stick when you run our of salient arguments?
No that would be a fair thing to say.

What is a fair thing to say is if someone has repeatedly posted credulous claims about themself whilst also adopting a “Karen”-like approach to dealing with their detractors, then they should I probably expect to roll with the exchanges they find themselves in.

Moves
20 Mar 23
1 edit

@divegeester said
No that would be a fair thing to say.

What is a fair thing to say is if someone has repeatedly posted credulous claims about themself whilst also adopting a “Karen”-like approach to dealing with their detractors, then they should I probably expect to roll with the exchanges they find themselves in.
Do you ever worry, as an altruistic soul, you are ridiculing actual events?

Or are you omniscient?

Mutara Nebula

Moves
20 Mar 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Do you ever worry, as an altruistic soul, you are ridiculing actual events?
My altruistic soul is never concerned that I would do that.

Have you, as an altruistic soul, ever been concerned that you have spoken falsely about another person?

Moves
20 Mar 23

@divegeester said
My altruistic soul is never concerned that I would do that.

Have you, as an altruistic soul, ever been concerned that you have spoken falsely about another person?
No.

Moves
20 Mar 23

@divegeester said
If 'any' poster on this site disclosed details of a past trauma I would (by default) give them the benefit of the doubt and either express empathy or say nothing, even if I wasn't convinced by their account. (Just in case the account was genuine).

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
20 Mar 23

@shallow-blue said
All I believe is what I observe.
a prophet walks amongst us

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 Mar 23

@rookie54 said
a prophet walks amongst us
Will the Prophet remain nameless? 🙂

-VR

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
20 Mar 23

@divegeester said

And why don't you just SHUT THE,,, door, you freekin' @TROLL

Mutara Nebula

Moves
20 Mar 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
If 'any' poster on this site disclosed details of a past trauma I would (by default) give them the benefit of the doubt and either express empathy or say nothing, even if I wasn't convinced by their account. (Just in case the account was genuine).
And yet, you didn’t give me the benefit of the doubt when you had that one chance to do so.

Mutara Nebula

Moves
20 Mar 23

@earl-of-trumps said
And why don't you just SHUT THE,,, door, you freekin' @TROLL
I have the right to reply to the forum “Karen” surely.

PS calm down Earl of Trump, you’re gonna injure yourself.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 Mar 23

@divegeester said
I have the right to reply to the forum “Karen” surely.

PS calm down Earl of Trump, you’re gonna injure yourself.
Gooster, I see you enjoy going around making new friends. Too bad you were not close enough to each other to have a nice chat. 🙂

-VR

Moves
20 Mar 23

@divegeester said
And yet, you didn’t give me the benefit of the doubt when you had that one chance to do so.
"If 'any' poster on this site disclosed details of a past trauma I would (by default) give them the benefit of the doubt and either express empathy or say nothing, even if I wasn't convinced by their account. (Just in case the account was genuine). "

If you adhered to the above, we'd probably be exchanging Christmas cards.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.