Peace In the General Forum

Peace In the General Forum

General

F

Moves
12 Aug 22

@relentless-red said
I repeat for the final time, I've just listed the facts about a sequence of events. It is entirely up to the reader what they conclude. I am not expecting any opinions to be expressed. I imagine most people want to keep out of it.
The "sequence of events" had nothing to do with me and you have pointedly not offered any evidence that they do.

F

Moves
12 Aug 22

@relentless-red said
I'm not looking for any moral high ground.
Do you believe that your antics here today and last night on this thread demonstrate any credibility that you even know what the "moral high ground" is?

F

Moves
12 Aug 22

@relentless-red said
I am not expecting any opinions to be expressed. I imagine most people want to keep out of it.
Maybe "so many" people NOT expressing opinions on this can be counted as people who think you have made a credible accusation, in what you admit is merely an attempt to teach me a lesson.

SRB

Moves
12 Aug 22

@fmf said
Maybe "so many" people NOT expressing opinions on this can be counted as people who think you have made a credible accusation, in what you admit is merely an attempt to teach me a lesson.
I have just listed the events that happened. It's a bit damning that you believe they add up to a credible accusation.

F

Moves
12 Aug 22

@relentless-red said
I have just listed the events that happened. It's a bit damning that you believe they add up to a credible accusation.
They don't. That's what makes this "lesson" you are trying to teach me so grotty.

F

Moves
12 Aug 22

@relentless-red said
I have just listed the events that happened.
The obvious irony of this ... Maybe "so many" people NOT expressing opinions on this can be counted as people who think you have made a credible accusation, in what you admit is merely an attempt to teach me a lesson clearly went over your head.

SRB

Moves
12 Aug 22

@fmf said
They don't. That's what makes this "lesson" you are trying to teach me so grotty.
I'm sorry, I thought you said, "...people NOT expressing opinions on this can be counted as people who think you have made a credible accusation..."

F

Moves
12 Aug 22

@relentless-red said
I'm sorry, I thought you said, "...people NOT expressing opinions on this can be counted as people who think you have made a credible accusation..."
I did. Obviously sardonic. I thought you were British. Oh well... Whoosh.

F

Moves
12 Aug 22

@relentless-red said
It's a bit damning that you believe they add up to a credible accusation.
I do not.

SRB

Moves
12 Aug 22

@fmf said
I did. Obviously sardonic. I thought you were British. Oh well... Whoosh.
Strange how it took until your second post to come up with that take on your own words. Great back peddling though, I didn't mean it, it was just irony. Best not to take until the second post to make the claim though, bit of an afterthought flavour.

F

Moves
12 Aug 22
1 edit

@relentless-red said
Strange how it took until your second post to come up with that take on your own words. Great back peddling though, I didn't mean it, it was just irony. Best not to take until the second post to make the claim though, bit of an afterthought flavour.
Go and read it again ~ and see the specific nonsense I was replying to. It is so obviously ironic that, frankly, you resorting to squeezing mileage out of how you didn't get it is baffling.

F

Moves
12 Aug 22

The post that was quoted here has been removed
In what year are you claiming this happened?

SRB

Moves
12 Aug 22

Well, let's not dilute the facts with pages of sparring. Off to get some lunch. Good bye.

F

Moves
12 Aug 22

@Relentless-Red
You have made a fool of yourself, Relentless Red, over the last 12 or so hours.

b

Moves
12 Aug 22

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.