The post that was quoted here has been removed
With or without vomit bag?

l
Man of Steel

rushing to and fro

Moves
25 Jul 08

Originally posted by Rapidfyre
Excuse me but I already have a girlfriend, and shes a lot hotter than her. (Not to mention really really awesome!)

😵
That's a pretty bold assertion, especially seeing as lola's got a pic up and is looking pretty damned fine. You're going to have to post some evidence youngster. 😛

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
25 Jul 08

Originally posted by Palynka
With or without vomit bag?
A dog with a vomit bag attached to its neck would be a sight to make Solomon proud.

R
OK SORRY

Moves
25 Jul 08

Originally posted by leisurelysloth
That's a pretty bold assertion, especially seeing as lola's got a pic up and is looking pretty damned fine. You're going to have to post some evidence youngster. 😛
I fear you guys might attack us, I know epic0002 too well. Can I also mention you guys number one, must be surrounded by ugly people or you are really drunk to think she looks "fine", and that my GF is wicked skinny.

SS

Moves
25 Jul 08
1 edit

l
Man of Steel

rushing to and fro

Moves
25 Jul 08

I fear you guys might attack us, I know epic0002 too well. Can I also mention you guys number one, must be surrounded by ugly people or you are really drunk to think she looks "fine", and that my GF is wicked skinny.
*looks around, doesn't see anybody* Who is "you guys"? There's only one of me and I haven't been drinking. And seeing as how I hang out in the JD clan most of the time, you're going to have a tough argument if you want to insist that I've somehow got messed up standards--we're a pretty good looking bunch 😏 (except of course for shortcircuit, who is the clan octogenarian 😛 zing).

Post a pic of this emaciated young lady and prepare to be mocked.

e
Black Mark

walking to and fro

Moves
25 Jul 08

Dude ..don't be afraid to post pictures of your sister/girlfriend... Maybe we can all get to know her and you can share her with the rest of us instead of just passing her around between family members. Just a thought.

Moves
25 Jul 08

What is your problem, why would you start a thread to insult a user who seems to have done nothing to you. She barely posts in the forums from what I've seen. How do you explain that you've even seen her profile to ridicule her, unless you were checking out female users' profiles, in your "wickedly skinny" girlfriend's absence?

Moves
25 Jul 08

Originally posted by leisurelysloth
Post a pic of this emaciated young lady and prepare to be mocked.
This should be good.

T
Mr T

I pity the fool!

Moves
25 Jul 08

I always like to see new girls - I have the tissues on standby just in case...

DS
I'm A Mighty Pirate™

PaTROLLING the forum

Moves
25 Jul 08

Originally posted by SJ247
Unless you were checking out female users' profiles, in your "wickedly skinny" girlfriend's absence?
Ha! That's the ONLY reason people play online chess - to meet HOT chicks!

R
OK SORRY

Moves
25 Jul 08

nope, I will only give you a visual

Blonde Jessica Alba

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
25 Jul 08

Originally posted by SJ247
This should be good.
What has his girlfriend done to you?

A picture for a picture makes the world go blind. 😵

Yo! Its been

Me, all along

Moves
25 Jul 08

nope, I will only give you a visual

Blonde Jessica Alba
So sweet how teenage boys date famous ladies.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.