Signs that somebody wants out of a relationship...

Signs that somebody wants out of a relationship...

General

t

Moves
03 Feb 08

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
You might want to reread that post of mine. I editted it several times.
I did...she is not a drama queen..but its things like this that she over dramatizes...she doesn't live for drama. I know her enough to know that she is not turned on by my "jock" attitude,as she calls it, that I had when I gave her a verbal lashing.

I can do that!

tinyurl.com/34hnv22f

Moves
03 Feb 08

Originally posted by tomtom232
I did...she is not a drama queen..but its things like this that she over dramatizes...she doesn't live for drama. I know her enough to know that she is not turned on by my "jock" attitude,as she calls it, that I had when I gave her a verbal lashing.
OK. Did anyone's advice help?

t

Moves
03 Feb 08

Nobody answered my question...they gave me advice about something that I have already made my mind up about. It would have been helpful if I had not already made up my mind though.

I can do that!

tinyurl.com/34hnv22f

Moves
03 Feb 08
1 edit

Nobody answered my question...they gave me advice about something that I have already made my mind up about. It would have been helpful if I had not already made up my mind though.Q
I answered your question. Anything that sounds like "I need space" is bad news.

Actually you never even asked a question!

t

Moves
03 Feb 08

I answered your question. Anything that sounds like "I need space" is bad news.
Okay...you are right...but I don't think she is saying she needs space...she says that we both need to grow up a little.

t

Moves
03 Feb 08

Actually you never even asked a question!
I did in the thread title there was supposed to be a question mark...but it did not appear.

silicon valley

Moves
03 Feb 08
1 edit

Okay...you are right...but I don't think she is saying she needs space...she says that we both need to grow up a little.
if she's understated you need to apply a positive gain factor to her statements ... maybe she's REALLY saying GTFO ...

t

Moves
03 Feb 08

Originally posted by zeeblebot
if she's understated you need to apply a positive gain factor to her statements ... maybe she's REALLY saying GTFO ...
No, I have already said the she overstates things.

z
Thread Killing Chimp

In your retina!:D

Moves
03 Feb 08

offer her a drink place her in front of the tv and cook her food allready😛

I can do that!

tinyurl.com/34hnv22f

Moves
03 Feb 08

That sounds to me like "we're young, we need life experience, let's try new things...and new people..."

But ok, you don't need answers any more. Glad things are working out for you.

Drama's about as ungrown-up as you can get though.

t

Moves
03 Feb 08

That sounds to me like "we're young, we need life experience, let's try new things...and new people..."

But ok, you don't need answers any more. Glad things are working out for you.

Drama's about as ungrown-up as you can get though.
Maybe drama is the wrong word then...she isn't being immature...I was the one who was an ass.

p

tinyurl.com/ywohm

Moves
03 Feb 08

I really need to know if she wants out or not. That way I can get over her asap...or not.
Plan A: Ask us.

Plan B: Ask the only person who actually knows whether she wants out or not.

z
Thread Killing Chimp

In your retina!:D

Moves
03 Feb 08

Originally posted by pawnhandler
Plan A: Ask us.

Plan B: Ask the only person who actually knows whether she wants out or not.
jesus?:o

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
03 Feb 08

Maybe drama is the wrong word then...she isn't being immature...I was the one who was an ass.
It's more than likely over.

You messed up. If you punch some nails through wood, taking them out still leaves the holes. On top of it, she only had you as a serious, sexual partner. I'm guessing she hasn't ended the relationship yet because she doesn't know how to.

Talking directly to her about this won't make any difference; if anything, talking about it would make it worse. You apologized, tried to pamper her a little, but there's nothing really more to say, is there? Bringing the issue up again with her will only make things worse because it ruins the mood.

Be natural, be yourself. Don't apologize to her directly again, but make her feel that you want this to work. Don't do things that you did when you were first dating, but try doing things that you both enjoy. For example, a romantic dinner won't work because the mood is completely off, but going out for lunch in a sunny afternoon might.

In my experience, things rarely get back because the person who feels guilty overdoes the apology and keeps the mood gloom by over-pampering the other.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.