Sticky Thread Game

Sticky Thread Game

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
09 Jan 16

Originally posted by coquette
This seems to be stale and pointless.

How is it possible to just seem so? Surely it must be so.
Suggestion: Miss STG should consider investing in an Essential Oil Aroma Diffuser.

Benefit: Eliminate the odor of "stale and pointless" posts.

RHP Nickname withheld.

Moves
09 Jan 16

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Suggestion: Miss STG should consider investing in an Essential Oil Aroma Diffuser.

Benefit: Eliminate the odor of "stale and pointless" posts.

RHP Nickname withheld.
Time to unstick OK?

l

Moves
09 Jan 16
2 edits

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
Time to unstick OK?
I think so.

Moves
09 Jan 16

Originally posted by lolof
I think so.
Good now let's stick with it...CHARGE!!!!!!

l

Moves
09 Jan 16
2 edits

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
Good now let's stick with it...[b]CHARGE!!!!!![/b]
Careful not to get stuck-up - you are very close, you know!

(Did I spoil it all now...? Won't happen again.)

b

Moves
09 Jan 16

I shall post without a mention of three particular words. Can you guess which words those might be?
There's no guessing. They are obvious. Don't bother pretending. EVERYONE knows the three words.

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
10 Jan 16

Originally posted by billyray
There's no guessing. They are obvious. Don't bother pretending. EVERYONE knows the three words.
aren't you so wirecd into the universe! impressive and wrong

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
10 Jan 16

aren't you so wirecd into the universe! impressive and wrong
nice misspelling, coquie

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
10 Jan 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
nice misspelling, coquie
shhhhhh!

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
10 Jan 16

shhhhhh1
ok

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
10 Jan 16

Originally posted by billyray
you have obviously not read the previous threads. EVERYONE does NOT know the three words. In fact, I imagine there are only six (6) members who actually do know the three words, which shall not be mentioned here. you might try to guess what they are, but that won't help. There are just too many words and the possible combinations would exceed the count of the stars in the universe. I shall, however, give you a clue.

One is a sticky word. One is a thready word. One is a Gamey word. That should narrow it a little. Pick up something, thread something, and make a play .. . .. hmmm . .. what could they be?

Now, time to move on. Don't even bother tarrying in this thread. It is heading to 10,000 rapidly without you.

l

Moves
10 Jan 16

you have obviously not read the previous threads. EVERYONE does NOT know the three words. In fact, I imagine there are only six (6) members who actually do know the three words, which shall not be mentioned here. you might try to guess what they are, but that won't help. There are just too many words and the possible combinations would exceed the count of t ...[text shortened]... move on. Don't even bother tarrying in this thread. It is heading to 10,000 rapidly without you.
Well, I have promised to stay away - my hands are tied and my lips are sealed.

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
11 Jan 16

Energetic and substantive as ever . .. . proof of the vastness of the universe sparkled with being and nothingness

l

Moves
11 Jan 16

Energetic and substantive as ever . .. . proof of the vastness of the universe sparkled with being and nothingness
'Nothingness', what is it - surely there must be something there: dust, thought, desire, wish - something at least, don't you think?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
11 Jan 16

you have obviously not read the previous threads. EVERYONE does NOT know the three words. In fact, I imagine there are only six (6) members who actually do know the three words, which shall not be mentioned here. you might try to guess what they are, but that won't help. There are just too many words and the possible combinations would exceed the count of t ...[text shortened]... move on. Don't even bother tarrying in this thread. It is heading to 10,000 rapidly without you.
"One is a Gamey word": aka ~Gw

9,867 only a few more to go