Creation AND Evolution?

Spirituality

F

Moves
11 Aug 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @kellyjay
I don't believe he is one.
You don't believe I am one either. You just use the accusation as a gimmick to save you addressing the points that were being put to you. You don't really believe I have been lying for the last ten years to you about my parents, about my upbringing, about my schooling, about my teenage years, about my early adult years, about my many years of work with the poor overseas for my church, or lying about my marriage and my wife and my children and my entire family. You don't really believe that I am lying about all that just to mess with you on a message board. It's just a cop out on your part.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
11 Aug 18

Originally posted by @fmf
You don't believe I am one either. You just use the accusation as a gimmick to save you addressing the points that were being put to you. You don't really believe I have been lying for the last ten years to you about my parents, about my upbringing, about my schooling, about my teenage years, about my early adult years, about my many years of work with the poor ...[text shortened]... lying about all that just to mess with you on a message board. It's just a cop out on your part.
Why don't you either join this conversation or go away.
If you want to cry over what I think about you do it in a thread designed for just that.
Personally, you don't even need me for that.

F

Moves
11 Aug 18

Why don't you either join this conversation or go away.
If you want to cry over what I think about you do it in a thread designed for just that.
Personally, you don't even need me for that.
It was you who suddenly stated whinging indirectly ~ and hypocritically ~ about people being respectful to you. I am not "crying" about anything. I'm just calling you out.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
11 Aug 18

It was you who suddenly stated whinging indirectly ~ and hypocritically ~ about people being respectful to you. I am not "crying" about anything. I'm just calling you out.
Yes, I can see how that touches creation and evolution directly. I'm going to stop responding
to you here unless you stay on subject. If you want to have a conversation with me on that
topic create another thread with that topic in the header, I may or may not answer you.

F

Moves
11 Aug 18
1 edit

Yes, I can see how that touches creation and evolution directly. I'm going to stop responding
to you here unless you stay on subject. If you want to have a conversation with me on that
topic create another thread with that topic in the header, I may or may not answer you.
Just calling you out for your pouty hypocrisy - on this thread - KellyJay, that's all.

The Ship's Cat

Moves
11 Aug 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
Polite nudge for the Ghost.
Why are you nudging me to say how stupid your last reply was?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
11 Aug 18

You don't believe I am one either. You just use the accusation as a gimmick to save you addressing the points that were being put to you. You don't really believe I have been lying for the last ten years to you about my parents, about my upbringing, about my schooling, about my teenage years, about my early adult years, about my many years of work with the poor ...[text shortened]... lying about all that just to mess with you on a message board. It's just a cop out on your part.
Oh stop... you're breaking our hearts. :'(

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
11 Aug 18
1 edit

Just calling you out for your pouty hypocrisy - on this thread - KellyJay, that's all.
One of your (and geesters) trademark gigs is to draw people out with questions about their personal lives, and then call them liars.
And if someone doesn't take the bait you say they've been "rumbled".

Just calling you out for your pouty hypocrisy - on this thread - FMF, that's all.

The Ship's Cat

Moves
12 Aug 18

I think by design not by chance do we share traits with other species, if there were
random changes splitting one species DNA code from another that split would make lives
appear so very dissimilar. We do see a variety of species, some fly, live in water,
feathers, scales, warm blooded, cold blooded, very large, very small. Where you would
think they w ...[text shortened]... uld lose the information
for gibberish in no time. Dvaodi ddneir 23dsdlc szdidls! doGDE soier.s
I would agree with you sir, but then, we would both be wrong.

🙂

F

Moves
12 Aug 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @lemon-lime
One of your (and geesters) trademark gigs is to draw people out with questions about their personal lives, and then call them liars..
You've got the wrong end of the stick. KellyJay made some sort of inarticulate incoherent claim based on his religious beliefs and when I tackled him on it he suddenly started a riff about how he wouldn't discuss it because I had apparently been lying about having been a Christian in the past. It was a deflection and a dodge on his part, that's all.

I have not called KellyJay a liar with regard to his personal life. You're making that up. It is KellyJay who has called me a liar with regard to my personal life.

F

Moves
12 Aug 18

And if someone doesn't take the bait you say they've been "rumbled".
I told you that you had been rumbled when you falsely claimed that "most scientists" believe that there is no such thing as a "you" and a "me".

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
12 Aug 18

One of your (and geesters) trademark gigs is to draw people out with questions about their personal lives, and then call them liars.
Except of course you will have no examples of this happening whatsoever.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
12 Aug 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
I would agree with you sir, but then, we would both be wrong.

🙂
How, would we be both be wrong.
So far, the strongest argument I have gotten here is someone repeating natural selection
can do all these wonderous things, without explaining the process in how it would do it
or why. Giving a link isn't someone expressing their own opinion, especially one that is
multi-pages long without being specific on where to look.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
12 Aug 18

How, would we be both be wrong.
So far, the strongest argument I have gotten here is someone repeating natural selection
can do all these wonderous things, without explaining the process in how it would do it
or why. Giving a link isn't someone expressing their own opinion, especially one that is
multi-pages long without being specific on where to look.
So you understand how natural selection works?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
12 Aug 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
So you understand how natural selection works?
You have a point, last time you jumped in here it was just to insult me and leave. If you can
actually stay on topic, say what you have to say.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.