Finding the crime

Finding the crime

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
22 Jul 18

Originally posted by @kellyjay
What was the gospel back when you once believed in it?
Just assume that I was never a Christian because I am only interested in discussing my current beliefs and your current beliefs.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
22 Jul 18

Originally posted by @fmf
That's right. And I have told you that I am not the slightest bit interested in proving otherwise.
You must care, you asked me not to go away.
You are not even being asked to prove anything.
You are being asked to share what you once believed about the gospel.
If you share that, it doesn't prove anything one way or another, other than you shared
what you once believed in. I'm not asking you do defend your walking away from Jesus,
or anything like that. Just share what it was you believed about the gospel back when
you once believed in it.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
22 Jul 18

Just assume that I was never a Christian because I am only interested in discussing my current beliefs and your current beliefs.
That would be a lie right, you want me to believe a lie about you?

F

Moves
22 Jul 18

You must care, you asked me not to go away.
I asked you not to dodge and deflect and not to run away from the conversation we were having.

F

Moves
22 Jul 18

That would be a lie right, you want me to believe a lie about you?
Believe what you want. Make whatever accusations you want. I have nothing to prove to you.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
22 Jul 18

I asked you not to dodge and deflect and not to run away from the conversation we were having.
You are telling me to believe a lie about you, I'm not running away from the conversation
we are having I've been responding .

F

Moves
22 Jul 18

You are not even being asked to prove anything.
You asked me to talk about the Christian beliefs I no longer hold because you said I was lying about being a Christian.

F

Moves
22 Jul 18
1 edit

You are telling me to believe a lie about you, I'm not running away from the conversation
we are having I've been responding .
Believe what you want about my past. The topic we were discussing is still there, dangling. The answers to my questions about your beliefs about your god figure "taking action against sin" are in your head and not in mine.

F

Moves
22 Jul 18

You are being asked to share what you once believed about the gospel.
I am interested in discussing my current beliefs and your current beliefs.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
22 Jul 18

Believe what you want. Make whatever accusations you want. I have nothing to prove to you.
You have told me two things that cannot be true at the same time.
It isn't a matter of accusations, it is a matter of what is the truth, you want me to accept
you were a Christian for over 30 years, and you have also said just believe you never
were one. Difficult to grasp what you are saying is true when you do things like that.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
22 Jul 18

I am interested in discussing my current beliefs and your current beliefs.
I am interested in hearing what you believed the gospel was back when you believed in it
for 30 years.

F

Moves
22 Jul 18

I'm not asking you do defend your walking away from Jesus,
or anything like that.
Why would you ask me to do such a thing and why would I want to discuss that with you? It's in the past. I post as a non-believer.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
22 Jul 18

Why would you ask me to do such a thing and why would I want to discuss that with you? It's in the past. I post as a non-believer.
It interests me.

F

Moves
22 Jul 18

I am interested in hearing what you believed the gospel was back when you believed in it
for 30 years.
You're not going to hear about it from me. You're only going to hear about what my current beliefs are, and I am only going to ask you about yours. You can return to the conversations you bailed out of any time you want.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
22 Jul 18

You're not going to hear about it from me. You're only going to hear about what my current beliefs are, and I am only going to ask you about yours. You can return to the conversations you bailed out of any time you want.
You, "ought to" answer me, you were asked and I'm interested in your answer.