The Evidence For A Young Earth

The Evidence For A Young Earth

Spirituality

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
06 Aug 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
You are great at spouting off grand sweeping statements but less than poor at proving your points.
Is sonhouse describing himself. I think so. 😏

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
06 Aug 15

Evidence for a Young World

http://www.icr.org/article/evidence-for-young-world/

The 10 Best Evidences from Science that Confirm a Young Earth

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/the-10-best-evidences-from-science-that-confirm-a-young-earth/

101 evidences for a young age of the earth and the universe

http://creation.com/age-of-the-earth

Evidence for a Young Earth

http://creationtoday.org/evidence-for-a-young-earth/

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
06 Aug 15
1 edit

Originally posted by RJHinds
Evidence for a Young World

http://www.icr.org/article/evidence-for-young-world/

The 10 Best Evidences from Science that Confirm a Young Earth

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/the-10-best-evidences-from-science-that-confirm-a-young-earth/

101 evidences for a young age of the earth and the universe

http://creation.com/age-of-the-earth

Evidence for a Young Earth

http://creationtoday.org/evidence-for-a-young-earth/
I suppose there is zero chance of you actually coming up with your own ideas instead of relying on OTHER people's bogus crap.

Surely a near genius such as yourself can come up with your OWN bogus crap.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
06 Aug 15

I suppose there is zero chance of you actually coming up with your own ideas instead of relying on OTHER people's bogus crap.

Surely a near genius such as yourself can come up with your OWN bogus crap.
I see no reason to harm my reputation. 😏

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
06 Aug 15
1 edit

There have been papers written on subjects like the rings around those uranium spots on rocks and the like where creationists try to prove that validates a young Earth. But when a paper like that has been shown to have holes in the science, it is rejected if submitted. So the people who write such papers are reduced to making video's to help their buddies t ...[text shortened]... pers but the refutation of all of them have left creationists out on a very thin very long limb.
I imagine there are holes in a lot of things we believe in. I do believe evolution is a sacred
cow for some, we should not dare talk against it. I believe in evolution, just not to degree
many do, and because of that I think there are holes in what a lot of people push as truth.
I also don't think just because someone who is pro-evolution gets something wrong that
all of them are stupid and brain dead out on a very thin limb. Those that believe differently
will be looked at differently, but you should realize you are filled with the same type of
flaws they are.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
07 Aug 15
1 edit

Originally posted by KellyJay
I imagine there are holes in a lot of things we believe in. I do believe evolution is a sacred
cow for some, we should not dare talk against it. I believe in evolution, just not to degree
many do, and because of that I think there are holes in what a lot of people push as truth.
I also don't think just because someone who is pro-evolution gets something ...[text shortened]... ked at differently, but you should realize you are filled with the same type of
flaws they are.
I am 100% guilty of that. That still doesn't mean evolution is dead. Another issue along those lines is the flat assed INSISTENCE that the discipline of life origin science be bundled up with evolution. That has NEVER been the case. Evolution science does not even begin to try to answer the life origin question but creationists insist the be bundled together. Evolution scientists could care less how life gets here on Earth. Life origin scientists DO care about exactly that, with experiments like the Miller experiment zapping gunk in a bottle and so forth, coming up with more complex molecules and such and then finding complex molecules on comets that could have seeded Earth with prebiotic material that with further reactions and energy inputs could have ended up with simple life forms, or at least RNA molecules. That is right now up in the air so creationists can breathe a sigh of relief that from a scientific POV, the life origin question has not been answered, just hints perhaps showing the next steps along the way. If it turns out NONE of those future ways ends up with life, creationists may have some legs to stand on but they cannot just out of hand dismiss this origin work just because they have a mythology in a so-called spiritual book, your bible.

Evolution and life origin studies are two separate science disciplines and I hope that you understand that one full well.

I am 100% sure Hinds knows that full well but continues in his quest tilting at windmills.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
08 Aug 15

I am 100% guilty of that. That still doesn't mean evolution is dead. Another issue along those lines is the flat assed INSISTENCE that the discipline of life origin science be bundled up with evolution. That has NEVER been the case. Evolution science does not even begin to try to answer the life origin question but creationists insist the be bundled togethe ...[text shortened]... l.

I am 100% sure Hinds knows that full well but continues in his quest tilting at windmills.
Well, the truth will be whatever it is no matter how we feel about it. We both know people
can be blinded by our hard heads in that we get our backs up against an idea, and it
paints all of our views about the subject to where we can miss something right before our
eyes.

I know you don't like stories out of the Bible, but the best example of that was when
someone was raised from the dead, and people still did not believe They then turned
around and plotted to kill both the one raised from the dead and the one who did it.
How dense can you get?

Even if you reject the story as real, the meaning is clear enough, we can miss the most
important thing we see even with the evidence right before us if we refuse to give it an
honest look. I'm as guilty as the next guy, maybe more so.

C
It is what it is

Pretoria

Moves
08 Aug 15

I see no reason to harm my reputation. 😏
It is impossible to harm your reputation here any further!

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
11 Aug 15

I am 100% guilty of that. That still doesn't mean evolution is dead. Another issue along those lines is the flat assed INSISTENCE that the discipline of life origin science be bundled up with evolution. That has NEVER been the case. Evolution science does not even begin to try to answer the life origin question but creationists insist the be bundled togethe ...[text shortened]... l.

Repent of your sin and be saved. 😠

The Near Genius

W
Angler

River City

Moves
11 Aug 15

I've been back less than two weeks and I'm already bored. The problem is that RJHinds fails to even present an interesting challenge. If IQ could be conceived as a circle, he would be "near genius", albeit viewing it across the gap.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
11 Aug 15

Originally posted by Wulebgr
I've been back less than two weeks and I'm already bored. The problem is that RJHinds fails to even present an interesting challenge. If IQ could be conceived as a circle, he would be "near genius", albeit viewing it across the gap.
Well, you certainly have not presented anything interesting. So you can go back and stick your head where the sun doesn't shine and be in blissful ignorance. 😏

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
11 Aug 15

Well, you certainly have not presented anything interesting. So you can go back and stick your head where the sun doesn't shine and be in blissful ignorance. 😏
Nothing is interesting to you except that which you think kills evolution. As usual, a one trick pony.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
11 Aug 15

Nothing is interesting to you except that which you think kills evolution. As usual, a one trick pony.
Better than being a no trick pony. 😀

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
11 Aug 15

Better than being a no trick pony. 😀
If Brains were Dynamite you wouldn't have enough to blow your Hat off.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
11 Aug 15

Originally posted by redbadger
If Brains were Dynamite you wouldn't have enough to blow your Hat off.
I guess I should thank God for that. 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.