Biden Slandered Snickers: Can Snickers Sue Biden?

Biden Slandered Snickers: Can Snickers Sue Biden?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
97d

@AverageJoe1
I posted the changes in weight of Snickers and other bars and you completely ignore that solid evidence which just shows how being in the X45 religion fuks up your mind. I won't type the dude's name so you won't feel so bad.

Lake Como

Moves
97d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
I posted the changes in weight of Snickers and other bars and you completely ignore that solid evidence which just shows how being in the X45 religion fuks up your mind. I won't type the dude's name so you won't feel so bad.
But that is not the issue. You have to KNOW that that is not the issue.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
97d
1 edit

@AverageJoe1
Funny how you seem to think the issue YOU brought up is now not the issue. I assume you mean the REAL issue is Biden lying about snickers bars getting lighter THEREFORE Biden is lying because you KNOW Snickers bars are the same weight as 20 years ago. So if that is not the REAL issue, please tell me. It sure SMELLS like you now moving the goalpost yet again.

Lake Como

Moves
97d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
Funny how you seem to think the issue YOU brought up is now not the issue. I assume you mean the REAL issue is Biden lying about snickers bars getting lighter THEREFORE Biden is lying because you KNOW Snickers bars are the same weight as 20 years ago. So if that is not the REAL issue, please tell me. It sure SMELLS like you now moving the goalpost yet again.
What did your post of changes in the weight of snickers have to do with this issue? Seems to me that you are the one moving a goalpost, Shouse.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
97d

@AverageJoe1
What the FUK? You claim Biden slandered Snickers because YOU don't believe they cut the weight of the bars and kept the same price? What the hell are you smoking anyway, you can't keep up with your own thread? So the post I loaded is lying? Is that your bottom line? Talk about goalpost movement, somewhat like your bowel movement.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
97d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
What the FUK? You claim Biden slandered Snickers because YOU don't believe they cut the weight of the bars and kept the same price? What the hell are you smoking anyway, you can't keep up with your own thread? So the post I loaded is lying? Is that your bottom line? Talk about goalpost movement, somewhat like your bowel movement.
Sunstroker your link was Australian.

Lake Como

Moves
97d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
Biden slandered Snickers (Mars),, see first post. We must accept that as fact, as his attack was met by a bevy of corp lawyers who certainly had to proof the claim of Mars that Biden was lying. These lawyers are trained to do these things I believe them in what they say.....
And here you come along and play scientist/technician as to what the weight used to be and what it is now. You. Sonhouse. Up against a bevy of lawyers. I doubt those highly paid lawyers made a mistake, so Biden was lying.
IF you ever get back on the issue. (Since Biden lied, can Mars sue him) all you need to do is say whether you think Mars can sue him for slander or not. A small primer in staying on an issue.
If you want to discuss whther he lied, that would be a diff issue upon which you can start a thread, and maybe link some stuff about weight of the candy bars, which, so far, have proved nothing.
You fellers sure make us conservatives type a lot.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
97d

@Wajoma
Oh so they only lost weight in Aussie land? Well that excuses them right?

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
96d

@sonhouse said
@Wajoma
Oh so they only lost weight in Aussie land? Well that excuses them right?
Yes, it does.

What Snickers do in Aus is none of joe 'nazi fags' bidens business.

BTW a subway sandwich is noticeably smaller in NZ than the US.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
96d

@averagejoe1 said
But that is not the issue. You have to KNOW that that is not the issue.
That indeed is the entire issue.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
96d
2 edits

@averagejoe1 said
Biden slandered Snickers (Mars),, see first post. We must accept that as fact, as his attack was met by a bevy of corp lawyers who certainly had to proof the claim of Mars that Biden was lying. These lawyers are trained to do these things I believe them in what they say.....
And here you come along and play scientist/technician as to what the weight used to be and w ...[text shortened]... ndy bars, which, so far, have proved nothing.
You fellers sure make us conservatives type a lot.
No, when your given is erroneous, your entire argument is erroneous.

Believing corporate doublespeak is exactly like you believing Trumpspeak.

You believe liars.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
96d

@averagejoe1 said
What did your post of changes in the weight of snickers have to do with this issue? Seems to me that you are the one moving a goalpost, Shouse.
Why do you give corporations free rides?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
96d

@averagejoe1 said
Like Wajoma says, Sue. That was an official statement, no way the lawyers, who would have proofed it as a matter of course, would have let it out only to be bitten in the butt.
You live in Trumpworld.

Lake Como

Moves
96d

@suzianne said
Why do you give corporations free rides?
You and Sonhouse are on to something. Why don't you start a thread on weights of candybars, less potato chips in a bag, such as that? No one answered my issue, maybe they will yours?

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
96d

@averagejoe1 said
He lied. Biden Lied. I thought it's Trump that lies. Do y'all lie when you say Biden does not lie. I am confused, like Shav gets sometimes.

https://nypost.com/2024/03/11/business/snickers-denies-bidens-claim-it-reduced-candy-bar-sizes-in-shrinkflation/
No because that would be the weaponisation of the legal system in order to interfere with an election, you might as well put Biden in a gulag and poison him 😂