U.S. Supreme Court Justice Alito

Debates

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
151d

@AverageJoe1
Are you being deliberately obtuse or are you just naturally that stupid?
I said nothing about billionaires owning several homes.
I SAID the problem is those dudes paying of SCOTUS with extremely expensive vacation bennies and then finding oh so strangely the cases that come before SCOTUS mysteriously coincide with the desires of said billionaires.
THAT is called corruption by any definition of the word.
And apparently you either condone it or don't know what I am talking about.

Lake Como

Moves
151d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
I SAID the problem is those dudes paying of SCOTUS with extremely expensive vacation bennies and then finding oh so strangely the cases that come before SCOTUS mysteriously coincide with the desires of said billionaires.
THAT is ...[text shortened]... definition of the word.
If that is happening, any such justice should be treated by what the law provides. I am not about studying up on that law, or carrying a sign, I can only elect people to get rid of judges who violate their oaths.

Sorry, I sure thought that you and Wgrass and Spruce, et al are against rich people getting richer or some such. Posts just today alluded to that. I am glad that I was wrong about you, and that you find it OK for people to improve their lot in life,, anyway that they want to as long as they do not bother other people in any way.
You might find a thread with Spruce and me where he curiously implies that people can live off of other people. I like plain english. When I say 'some people work harder than others', I don't get no plainer than that. This concept, and that of living off other people, is difficult for libs to wrangle.
I hope you will at least credit me with common sense. Next libs will be telling us how many kids we can have. Can you imagine repubs doing that?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
151d

@AverageJoe1
Like I said, you are either being deliberately obtuse or naturally stupid.
Either that or you are extremely naive.
You need to catch up on Corruption 101, either that or you are totally ok with billionaires courting SCTOUS.
If you actually want to know about corruption at the highest level in SCOTUS, read this:

https://endcitizensunited.org/latest-news/press-releases/keeping-up-with-the-courts-corruption/

Lake Como

Moves
151d

@Phranny said
He claims his wife did it and he didn't notice a huge upside down flag in his yard.
That is not good. Phranny,, I am one of you tonight.! He needs to go. And he is very guy who wrote Roe/Wade! What am I doing!!!!!!

Lake Como

Moves
151d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
Like I said, you are either being deliberately obtuse or naturally stupid.
Either that or you are extremely naive.
You need to catch up on Corruption 101, either that or you are totally ok with billionaires courting SCTOUS.
If you actually want to know about corruption at the highest level in SCOTUS, read this:

https://endcitizensunited.org/latest-news/press-releases/keeping-up-with-the-courts-corruption/
I tried to read this, but got lost with your distinction about certain people in your soliloquy being billionaires., I am not being obtuse, as this comes up a lot, but could you tell us one more time about their wealth being an issue with these people?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
151d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
THAT is ...[text shortened]... definition of the word.
Exactly.

But Republicans can't be bothered with ethics.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
150d

@Suzianne
Republicans, ethics. Oxymoron.

Lake Como

Moves
150d
1 edit

@kmax87 said
I hope you felt the same way about Nancy Pelosi's wealth.
But you see, her wealth has nothing to do with me. Does a carpenter on the street worry about my net worth? What a waste of time for that carpenter, he could be advancing himself, start a carpenter company. Does he stare into his breakfast this morning and think about people who are wealthy? Mr Stihl made his chain saw, and got rich. Does he dislike Mr. Stihl? I do not understand you people, I really don't.
Nancy Pelosi?

Lake Como

Moves
150d

@Suzianne said
Exactly.

But Republicans can't be bothered with ethics.
Sue thus implies, Democrats do not have ethics problems. Write this in your journals.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
150d

@AverageJoe1 said
Sue thus implies, Democrats do not have ethics problems. Write this in your journals.
And remember it.

It's the result of choosing a pathological liar as your candidate.

Your guy will always be a sleaze.

Lake Como

Moves
150d

@Suzianne said
And remember it.

It's the result of choosing a pathological liar as your candidate.

Your guy will always be a sleaze.
So is my Doctor, even hates kids.
But he has replaced my heart twice, and stopped my sneezing! I rest easy because of my doctor.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
150d

@AverageJoe1
Sorry to hear you had two heart replacements, that has to suck, immune drugs forever?

Moves
150d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
Sorry to hear you had two heart replacements, that has to suck, immune drugs forever?
LOL

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
150d

@Mott-The-Hoople
What the hell? You think it's a joke someone gets heart replacement?
Making a joke out of it?

Reepy Rastardly Guy

Dustbin of history

Moves
150d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
This right here is why I'd like to have a beer with sonhouse even though we disagree on everything.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.