Ladies Forum

Ladies Forum

General

M

Moves
15 Feb 08

Jokes aside, I think the OP was looking for a forum where people didn't slag off at each other and compete for the "most offensive" title.

Much as I like the concept, it wouldn't work in an open forum situation such as RHP has. The only forums capable of achieving it are where postings are sent via a censor and don't appear for several hours - and that's REAL censorship.

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
15 Feb 08

Originally posted by FabianFnas
I asked the question "And what about a gents forum at the same time? Where ladies are not allowed...?" and got no answers at all. Women generally don't like men-only things. Black people doesn't like white-only things either. Probably of the same reason.

We liv in the 2008 now, not in the dark middle ages. We don't like apartheid of either sort.
Us white guys with no afflictions are so supressed these days 😛

F

Moves
15 Feb 08

Originally posted by MissOleum
Jokes aside, I think the OP was looking for a forum where people didn't slag off at each other and compete for the "most offensive" title.

Much as I like the concept, it wouldn't work in an open forum situation such as RHP has. The only forums capable of achieving it are where postings are sent via a censor and don't appear for several hours - and that's REAL censorship.
In that respect, I'd considered female myself. I don't like verbal fights, but this has nothing to do with gender, rather maturity and social competence.

If someone wants a female forum because she doesn't like mens immaturity, I take that for a sexist remark. Men, generally, aren't like that. Women doesn't, generally, have a specific personality either, good or bad. We are all individuals!

S
🙏🏻

Some other realm

Moves
15 Feb 08

Originally posted by mlprior
Russ,

Can we have a forum just for ladies?

It seems like it would be so much more ..... pleasant and.... non confrontational.

Thanks!

🙂
Hehe, too bad it wouldn't be any fun! 😉

S
🙏🏻

Some other realm

Moves
15 Feb 08

Originally posted by rbmorris
There's a hole in the wall, where the men can see it all.
Men will watch anything. 😛

d

Moves
15 Feb 08
1 edit

Originally posted by FabianFnas
I asked the question "And what about a gents forum at the same time? Where ladies are not allowed...?" and got no answers at all. Women generally don't like men-only things. Black people doesn't like white-only things either. Probably of the same reason.

We liv in the 2008 now, not in the dark middle ages. We don't like apartheid of either sort.
Are you really interested in an all-male forum? Seriously, if you're that keen on rounding up the lads for a little 'No Girls Allowed' treehouse, I am sure, nay POSITIVE, that no one would mind (or join).

Let the ladies have their own forum! I think it's a great idea. (Most) Women in real life like to get together with the girls and hen it up - why should RHP be any different?

(Apartheid???)

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
15 Feb 08

Originally posted by darvlay
Are you really interested in an all-male forum? Seriously, if you're that keen on rounding up the lads for a little 'No Girls Allowed' treehouse, I am sure, nay POSITIVE, that no one would mind (or join).

Let the ladies have their own forum! I think it's a great idea. (Most) Women in real life like to get together with the girls and hen it up - why should RHP be any different?

(Apartheid???)
We already have an all-male forum. It's called Sports Forum.

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
15 Feb 08

If you set up a ladies forum it would be like a magnet for 80% of the males on the site.

M

Moves
15 Feb 08

80% , hmm the silent majority 😛

d

Moves
15 Feb 08

Originally posted by Palynka
We already have an all-male forum. It's called Sports Forum.
True enough!

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
15 Feb 08
2 edits

Originally posted by darvlay
True enough!
Maybe we should have a shopping and kittens forum.

j

Moves
15 Feb 08

Originally posted by tomtom232
You are going to strip? 😕
😳:

M

Moves
15 Feb 08

Originally posted by shavixmir
Yeah... I can just see that forum now...

"Did you see the bold and the beautiful yesterday?"
"Yes, I did... weren't those trousers well pressed?"
"Lovely trousers! I wonder what sort of washing powder he uses?"
"I think it's Ariel liquid wash and go."
"Do you know you can wash in 30 degrees with that?"
"Seriously? Oh, that will save us lots of ...[text shortened]... getting her?"
"A toy vacuum cleaner. She's really like her mum, you know."
Don't be ridiculous. We would make lists.

Been there...

... done that

Moves
15 Feb 08

Originally posted by huckleberryhound
Us white guys with no afflictions are so supressed these days 😛
You trying to tell us you got no afflictions, huck...? And expectin' us to believe that? 😲

Warning, ladies! 😛 Insist on a health certification before proceeding any further with huck...

😕 I'd be looking for some sort of proof of de-worming, too... Never know where he's been last 😉

d

Moves
15 Feb 08

Originally posted by Mimor
Don't be ridiculous. We would make lists.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlDbG_2HM-8
Haven't looked at your link but that's gotta be South Park. 😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.