Shav makes a great Cartman.
Uh... yeah... thanks.

S
🙏🏻

Some other realm

Moves
15 Feb 08

Originally posted by shavixmir
Yeah... I can just see that forum now...

"Did you see the bold and the beautiful yesterday?"
"Yes, I did... weren't those trousers well pressed?"
"Lovely trousers! I wonder what sort of washing powder he uses?"
"I think it's Ariel liquid wash and go."
"Do you know you can wash in 30 degrees with that?"
"Seriously? Oh, that will save us lots of ...[text shortened]... getting her?"
"A toy vacuum cleaner. She's really like her mum, you know."
I think you might be surprised at how women really talk together. It's not like that at all. It's about sex, men, husbands, sex, makeup, body parts, clothes, sex.

Wake up!

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
15 Feb 08

Originally posted by Sunburnt
I think you might be surprised at how women really talk together. It's not like that at all. It's about sex, men, husbands, sex, makeup, body parts, clothes, sex.

Wake up!
I'm in 😛

j

Moves
15 Feb 08

Originally posted by huckleberryhound
I'm in 😛
uh....eww

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
15 Feb 08

Originally posted by jenna1
uh....eww
Eloquent as always, my dear 😛

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
15 Feb 08

Originally posted by darvlay
Haven't looked at your link but that's gotta be South Park. 😵
Me either, but it sparkled with me too.

j

Moves
15 Feb 08

Originally posted by huckleberryhound
Eloquent as always, my dear 😛
whatever

🙄

M

Moves
15 Feb 08

Originally posted by Palynka
Maybe we should have a shopping and kittens forum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjxY9rZwNGU
That? Awesome.

anybody seen my

underpants??

Moves
15 Feb 08

I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body, does that count?

Vampyroteuthis

Infernalis

Moves
15 Feb 08

Originally posted by duecer
I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body...
Unfortunately....most are. 😞

j

Moves
15 Feb 08

Originally posted by rbmorris
Unfortunately....most are. 😞
ooh

didn't need to read this

F

Moves
15 Feb 08

Originally posted by darvlay
Are you really interested in an all-male forum? Seriously, if you're that keen on rounding up the lads for a little 'No Girls Allowed' treehouse, I am sure, nay POSITIVE, that no one would mind (or join).

(Apartheid???)
I wouldn't be interested in any gropings of gender, race, religion or anything, that says, "you are not allowed here because you are not like us".

Apartheid is Afrikaan word for keeping heads apart - "Whites only, blacks only". The same thing about "Gents only, ladies only". Why not just have "everyone only"? Why apart the heads? Why apartheid?

And the main problem - how do you tell the gender of a member? Am I a man only because I tell so? Have anyone of you any proof of my gender at all?

I still think this is a remnicent from the victorian era, or the taliban culture, that says: Women and men shouldn't be together unless they are married.

Is this a big thing for me? No, not at all. I just think groupings of this kind are childish. Women wanting a female forum (FF?) are just saying "You are not allowed to play in our sandbox."

R
The Rams

Moves
15 Feb 08

lmao, if they created a ladies forum, there's going to be more men in that forum than all the others combined!

d

Moves
15 Feb 08
1 edit

Originally posted by FabianFnas
I wouldn't be interested in any gropings of gender, race, religion or anything, that says, "you are not allowed here because you are not like us".

Apartheid is Afrikaan word for keeping heads apart - "Whites only, blacks only". The same thing about "Gents only, ladies only". Why not just have "everyone only"? Why apart the heads? Why apartheid?

And g a female forum (FF?) are just saying "You are not allowed to play in our sandbox."
Good Lord... I think you are extrapolating just a weeeeeee bit.

A group of girls wanting to have a forum for themselves free from the constant haranguing of the male species is completely natural and not at all childish.

No one is saying that genders should be separated, as it is with Apartheid or the Taliban (How you made these comparisons in the first place is beyond me), just that a reprise would be nice once and a while.

It's why men like to have Boys night out and why women like to have their group of girl friends. Nothing childish. Nothing fiendish. Just a bit of fun.

Do you think it's childish that you have a clan for Swedish people or is it just for fun?

Remember: this place isn't Chernobyl, it's just a chess site.

YEESH.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.