General

F

Moves
10 Oct 22

F

Moves
10 Oct 22

@torunn said
A book was taken from me yesterday. Please return it after reading with the bookmark on the right page. Thank you.
"Torunn,

The doctor did it. His mistress's food was being poisoned by his accomplice who, it turns out, wasn't a woman. It also turns out that much of the text after your bookmark was a dream. Yes! I found your book and read it. It's on top of the fridge.

FMF"

Gothenburg

Moves
10 Oct 22

@fmf said
"Torunn,

The doctor did it. His mistress's food was being poisoned by his accomplice who, it turns out, wasn't a woman. It also turns out that much of the text after your bookmark was a dream. Yes! I found your book and read it. It's on top of the fridge.

FMF"
Well, thank you - I already had the doctor figured out, it was a locked room mystery. The dream though is an introduction to the next book which I keep hidden from now on.

G

Moves
10 Oct 22

Memorandum:
It has come to my attention that I loose 100% of the games I resign. This statistic is not only alarming, but indicative of inability to cope with uncomfortable positions.
Be stubborn, use common sense, damage control. Your opponent can fail to convert the win.

Mutara Nebula

Moves
11 Oct 22

“Hey guys, watch out
there’s a new Hall Monitor
he’s a bit of a newb
and prone to locking up the bikes”

Mutara Nebula

Moves
11 Oct 22

“Reports of moaning in the cellar
should be taken with a pinch of salt
it’s just the ghost of the previous
Hall Monitor ~ be alerted”

F

Moves
11 Oct 22
1 edit

I've had a post removed. It didn't contravene the TOS. It wasn't abusive. It wasn't obscene. It wasn't harassing. It was just a joke, It was in the spirit of the thread and on topic. No one complained about it. No one explained what was wrong with it. No one said they didn't like it. And yet it's gone. Very odd. It was presumably an accidental delete.

Moves
11 Oct 22

@fmf said
I've had a post removed. It didn't contravene the TOS. It wasn't abusive. It wasn't obscene. It wasn't harassing. It was just a joke, It was in the spirit of the thread and on topic. No one complained about it. No one explained what was wrong with it. No one said they didn't like it. And yet it's gone. Very odd. It was presumably an accidental delete.
"As if anyone would believe you."

F

Moves
11 Oct 22

F

Moves
11 Oct 22
1 edit

@divegeester said
The fridge in the RHP kitchen is covered in ‘post-it’ notes…

What do they say?
"To Torunn or Kewpie or Woodgirl,

Could one or more of you wash the dishes in the RHP kitchen ~ like a regular thing?

Yours

Post-New Man Male"

F

Moves
11 Oct 22

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Why is nobody saying why they are alerting this post?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 Oct 22

@fmf said
Why is nobody saying why they are alerting this post?
Keep in mind what the Guideline rules are. You keep doing the same thing and it will keep getting reported.

-VR

F

Moves
11 Oct 22

@fmf said
I've had a post removed. It didn't contravene the TOS. It wasn't abusive. It wasn't obscene. It wasn't harassing. It was just a joke, It was in the spirit of the thread and on topic. No one complained about it. No one explained what was wrong with it. No one said they didn't like it. And yet it's gone.
Very odd. It was presumably an accidental delete.

Mutara Nebula

Moves
11 Oct 22

@fmf said
>spite-alert<

Testing the moderator’s principle.

Mutara Nebula

Moves
11 Oct 22
1 edit

@very-rusty said
Keep in mind what the Guideline rules are. You keep doing the same thing and it will keep getting reported.

-VR
Putting aside for a moment your resolute determination to hold fast to your reputation for pettiness in this matter; would you say that calling another poster a liar is a breach of the forum guidelines?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.