The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

General

Gothenburg

Moves
259d

@drewnogal said
I’d like a large dry white wine please Torunn. A bowl of olives and some dry roasted cashews would be nice too please ๐Ÿ™‚

Btw (whispers) who is that attractive gentleman sitting over there?
No regular - new guest Drew. Suggest you take the seat next to him while I get your order - is he a foreigner maybe? An accent perhaps?

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
259d

@torunn said
No regular - new guest Drew. Suggest you take the seat next to him while I get your order - is he a foreigner maybe? An accent perhaps?
Aghhhh, there you are. How are you doing, torunn?
I'm so glad to see you on. Not that I don't like Stees, it's just that you seem to have my order down pat.

Yes, a shot of Grey Goose vodka, a Sam Adams Light beer, and some Cheez Doodles ๐Ÿ™‚

Gothenburg

Moves
259d

@earl-of-trumps said
Aghhhh, there you are. How are you doing, torunn?
I'm so glad to see you on. Not that I don't like Stees, it's just that you seem to have my order down pat.

Yes, a shot of Grey Goose vodka, a Sam Adams Light beer, and some Cheez Doodles ๐Ÿ™‚
You're most welcome, Earl. Stees expressed the other day that as you are his favorite guest, he will insist on serving you himself.

Moves
258d

@drewnogal said
I’d like a large dry white wine please Torunn. A bowl of olives and some dry roasted cashews would be nice too please ๐Ÿ™‚

Btw (whispers) who is that attractive gentleman sitting over there?
Torunn, make sure she has but one…glass of wine.๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‰

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
258d

@great-big-stees said
Torunn, make sure she has but one…glass of wine.๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‰
Why Stees, what are you suggesting? I merely thought it was Rusty, and he still owes me a tenner ๐Ÿคจ

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
258d
1 edit

@drewnogal said
Why Stees, what are you suggesting? I merely thought it was Rusty, and he still owes me a tenner ๐Ÿคจ
In what world do I owe you a tenner?

I am the one who lends money out, no interest.

-VR

Moves
258d

@drewnogal said
I thought, somewhere, that you’d written that more gives you a “headache”.๐Ÿค”

Gothenburg

Moves
258d

@great-big-stees said
I thought, somewhere, that you’d written that more gives you a “headache”.๐Ÿค”
We have spare rooms for guests with headache, we have booze and food for those without money, we also have room for people with no sense of humor and we are open around-the-clock, maybe with exception for the times when Stees plays golf and I play canasta. (There is a spare key under the empty yellow flower pot by the entrance.) And an instruction manual for the brand new coffee-machine. And a door mat saying Welcome, Bien venue, Willkommen, Välkommen!

Moves
257d

@torunn said
We have spare rooms for guests with headache, we have booze and food for those without money, we also have room for people with no sense of humor and we are open around-the-clock, maybe with exception for the times when Stees plays golf and I play canasta. (There is a spare key under the empty yellow flower pot by the entrance.) And an instruction manual for the brand new coffee-machine. And a door mat saying Welcome, Bien venue, Willkommen, Välkommen!
Someone, who will be found out, has defaced the “welcome” bit. ๐Ÿ˜ก We are coming for you.๐Ÿ‘

Gothenburg

Moves
256d
1 edit

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
256d

@torunn said
Three hot crumpets with butter and marmite please and a pot of Earl Grey served with a China teacup.

Thank you

Gothenburg

Moves
256d

@divegeester said
Three hot crumpets with butter and marmite please and a pot of Earl Grey served with a China teacup.

Thank you
Coming right up. I was trying to get some music on the jukebox but there was no sound. Something for Stees to fix, after his golf round of course.
Enjoy breakfast.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
256d

@torunn said
Coming right up. I was trying to get some music on the jukebox but there was no sound.
Thanks. Don’t bother with the jukebox at this time of the day; maybe some low level BBC Radio 3.

Moves
255d

@divegeester said
Thanks. Don’t bother with the jukebox at this time of the day; maybe some low level BBC Radio 3.
Just a wee bit too eclectic for here.๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Gothenburg

Moves
255d

@great-big-stees said
Just a wee bit too eclectic for here.๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Well, if Stees can't, nobody can. He is the expert.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.