The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

General

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
64d

@happy-chappy

Welcome in, happy chappy, and I would be more than happy to donate to the cause.

@Suzianne,
"The Boston Beer Company
Samuel Adams beer is brewed by the Boston Beer Company, which was founded by Jim Koch in Cambridge, MA, where he started the micro-brewery in his home."

Nothing about it being a subsidiary of some conglomerate

Moves
62d
1 edit

@Earl-of-Trumps said
@happy-chappy

Welcome in, happy chappy, and I would be more than happy to donate to the cause.

@Suzianne,
"The Boston Beer Company
Samuel Adams beer is brewed by the Boston Beer Company, which was founded by Jim Koch in Cambridge, MA, where he started the micro-brewery in his home."

Nothing about it being a subsidiary of some conglomerate
I am toying with the idea, for a time, of only offering only micro brewery beers. I will start with a local one, called Natterjack brewery. Any other suggestions?🤔👍

Gothenburg

Moves
62d

@Great-Big-Stees said
I am toying with the idea, for a time, of only offering only micro brewery beers. I will start with a local one, called Natterjack brewery. Any other suggestions?🤔👍
Please switch on the big screen for special occasions - British Open 2024 runs Thursday - Sunday. Thank you. 🙂

Moves
62d

@Torunn said
Please switch on the big screen for special occasions - British Open 2024 runs Thursday - Sunday. Thank you. 🙂
WHAT…who turned it off?😡

Gothenburg

Moves
62d

@Great-Big-Stees said
WHAT…who turned it off?😡
Some jerk - no respect for the noble sport of golf.

Moves
62d

@Torunn said
Some jerk - no respect for the noble sport of golf.
Unsophisticated swine that they are.😡

Gothenburg

Moves
62d

@Great-Big-Stees said
Unsophisticated swine that they are.😡
And Ludvig Åberg together with Tiger Woods and other noble players unfortunately didn't make the cut, I understand. So tomorrow I will cheer for Alex Norén and Jordan Spieth. 🙂

Moves
62d

@Torunn said
And Ludvig Åberg together with Tiger Woods and other noble players unfortunately didn't make the cut, I understand. So tomorrow I will cheer for Alex Norén and Jordan Spieth. 🙂
I will continue cheering for my fellow Canadians, Corey Conners and Mackenzie Hughes.👍

Gothenburg

Moves
62d

@Great-Big-Stees said
I will continue cheering for my fellow Canadians, Corey Conners and Mackenzie Hughes.👍
Did they make the cut?

Moves
62d

@Torunn said
Did they make the cut?
👍

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
61d

@Torunn said
Did they make the cut?
How could they get cut, they play hockey lol

Moves
61d

@Earl-of-Trumps said
How could they get cut, they play hockey lol
Skate blades are…should be…very sharp.😲👍

Gothenburg

Moves
61d

No British Open for me this week-end. Not available on the channels I have. Just the first two days. 😞

Moves
61d

@Torunn said
No British Open for me this week-end. Not available on the channels I have. Just the first two days. 😞
I’ll try to keep you apprised.🏌️‍♂️👍

Gothenburg

Moves
61d
1 edit

@Great-Big-Stees said
I’ll try to keep you apprised.🏌️‍♂️👍
Starting now: How is Alex Norén doing today? And who are in the top of the leaderbord? I assume Alex is not among them.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.