John 8:58

Spirituality

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
26 Jun 13
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Muslims have more respect for the Bible than you do, you think about that.
The Muslims will cause a riot, and protest, and even kill if they hear that you have torn a page from their Quran and flushed it down the toliet. I don't recall any protest by them against those that burned the Holy Bible.

http://shariaunveiled.wordpress.com/2013/03/11/muslims-desecrate-and-burn-christian-holy-bibles-in-lahore/

The Instructor

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
26 Jun 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
The Muslims will cause a riot, and protest, and even kill if they hear that you have torn a page from their Quran and flushed it down the toliet. I don't recall any protest by them against those that burned the Holy Bible.

http://shariaunveiled.wordpress.com/2013/03/11/muslims-desecrate-and-burn-christian-holy-bibles-in-lahore/

The Instructor
"The Americans will cause a riot, and protest, and even kill if they hear that you have torn their flag"

Right?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
26 Jun 13

Originally posted by galveston75
"The Americans will cause a riot, and protest, and even kill if they hear that you have torn their flag"

Right?
I don't think so?

The Instructor

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Jun 13

Shift the discussion if you wish. But it is noted that you will not answer the questions on the First and the Last.

It has not escaped the notice of everyone as you try to change the subject.

rc

Moves
26 Jun 13

Originally posted by sonship

Shift the discussion if you wish. But it is noted that you will not answer the questions on the First and the Last.

It has not escaped the notice of everyone as you try to change the subject.
the subject is john 8:58 and why it is translated the way it is, not your interpretative account of some verses which you hope to exploit to perpetuate your paganism.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Jun 13
4 edits

the subject is john 8:58 and why it is translated the way it is, not your interpretative account of some verses which you hope to exploit to perpetuate your paganism.
You are not the god of the way these discussions develop. And evade as you will the one displaying pre-Christian and non-Christian convictions is you.

Dignify your cowardly evasion as you wish by appealing to "the subject". Your conscience must be seared as with a hot iron.

(And please do no tell me anymore about what you resent. It doesn't matter. The truth of God's word really matters here.)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Jun 13

You are not the god of the way these discussions develop. And evade as you will the one displaying pre-Christian and non-Christian convictions is you.

Dignify your cowa ...[text shortened]... more about what you resent. It doesn't matter. The truth of God's word really matters here.)
Maybe the previous post was not necessary. It is sufficient to say that it can be seen that Jesus saying "I am" or "Before Abraham, I am" or "I am before Abraham" all must be consistent with the FACT that CHRIST (like Jehovah of the book of Isaiah) declared that He was the First and the Last.

Christ says He is that One besides Whom there is no God, being the God of Isaiah 44 through 49.

Whoever wants to evade the matter, let him evade it.

rc

Moves
26 Jun 13

Maybe the previous post was not necessary. It is sufficient to say that it can be seen that Jesus saying [b]"I am" or "Before Abraham, I am" or "I am before Abraham" all must be consistent with the FACT that CHRIST (like Jehovah of the book of Isaiah) declared that He was the First and the Last.

Christ says He is that One besides Whom t ...[text shortened]... he God of Isaiah 44 through 49.

Whoever wants to evade the matter, let him evade it.[/b]
more balderdash and unworthy of serious comment, Christ in John 8:58 is not even quoting from the book of Exodus and I can prove it because the Greek of the Septuagint is entirely different from the clause at John 8:58. The bias of you, your translators and those who use the translation to perpetuate the lie that Christ is God incarnate is once again exposed to the light of Biblical truth and its beautiful to behold!

rc

Moves
26 Jun 13

Dignify your cowa ...[text shortened]... more about what you resent. It doesn't matter. The truth of God's word really matters here.)
my conscience soars freely like an eagle of the heavens, in fact I am thinking of changing my name to desert hawk!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Jun 13
1 edit

more balderdash and unworthy of serious comment, Christ in John 8:58 is not even quoting from the book of Exodus and I can prove it because the Greek of the Septuagint is entirely different from the clause at John 8:58. The bias of you, your translators and those who use the translation to perpetuate the lie that Christ is God incarnate is once again exposed to the light of Biblical truth and its beautiful to behold!
You called the worship of Christ idolatry.

You cannot be trusted to expound the Bible no matter how much your brag about your questionable Greek translation skills.

You simply are being used by the Devil to preach "another Jesus".

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Jun 13
1 edit

" .... the lie that Christ is God incarnate ..."

"But of the Son, Your throne, O God, is forever and ever, ..." (Hebrews 1:8)

Beautiful to behold indeed. The Son is God whose throne is forever and ever.

Forget the Satanic inspired "another Jesus" of Robbie's Watchtower.

rc

Moves
26 Jun 13
1 edit

You called the worship of Christ [b]idolatry.

You cannot be trusted to expound the Bible no matter how much your brag about your questionable Greek translation skills.

You simply are being used by the Devil to preach "another Jesus".[/b]
LOL, thats hilarious, I suspect if this was 1589 you would have me burned at the stake like your mentor Calvin did to others that bravely exposed the lie of the trinity.

rc

Moves
26 Jun 13
1 edit

" .... the lie that Christ is God incarnate ..."

[b]"But of the Son, 'Your throne, O God, is forever and ever., ..." (Hebrews 1:8)

Beautiful to behold indeed. The Son is God whose throne is forever and ever.

Forget the Satanic inspired "another Jesus" of Robbie's Watchtower.[/b]
I am not using the watchtower magazine to state my case, I am using the language of the Bible, why you need to resort to slander is a reflection of the weakness of your arguments, its hilarious. But why should i remonstrate with you, i must search the word of God, as if for hidden treasures! so that i may gain understanding.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Jun 13

LOL, thats hilarious, I suspect if this was 1589 you would have me burned at the stake like your mentor Calvin did to others that exposed the lie of the trinity.
I don't want to burn you at the stake. It is punishment enough to be so unsure of your eternal salvation for following a deceived cult.

You preach "another Jesus" and are an antichrist. I have no desire to burn you on any stake.

Tis punishment enough to be so deceived.

rc

Moves
26 Jun 13

I don't want to burn you at the stake. It is punishment enough to be so unsure of your eternal salvation for following a deceived cult.

You preach [b]"another Jesus"
and are an antichrist. I have no desire to burn you on any stake.

Tis punishment enough to be so deceived.[/b]
you may call me robbie, maharajah of scripture, the desert hawk!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.