Living in Truth.

Living in Truth.

Spirituality

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
30 Mar 19

@galveston75 said
Wow that is a really deep cut. That was not necessary at all. You seem to have a split personality or something. I really can't believe you just said that after your other post of sounding like you really cared.....
I do care. One the one hand I sincerely care if any person in this forum comes to physical or emotional harm.

On the other hand and equally as true is that you have a track record of using personal circumstances as an excuse to duck out of awkward intellectual situations in this forum. You have done it several times and once I even caught you lying about it, as you will well remember.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
30 Mar 19
1 edit

@galveston75 said
Thank you. Now once again for maybe the 10th or 20th or 30th time, who knows by now, I have answered these questions for you.
There are a couple of posters in this forum who persistently avoid laser beam focused questions about their beliefs, you are one and @sonship is the other. This trait is liked to the cultish organisations you are members of. Your beliefs simply do not withstand scrutiny.

Here for the 6th t8me in this thread is my question to you:

In reference to your post the other day:
Is it possible to be “subject to Jesus and his Kingdom” as you describe it there, without being a member of the Jehovah’s Witness church?

Yes or no?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Mar 19
3 edits

Divegeester likes to think of himself as a vanquilatrist and the people he doesn't agree with like wooden dummies on his lap whose mouths he can control.

Try to get him to answer a simple question he wants to avoid though.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
30 Mar 19

@divegeester said
There are a couple of posters in this forum who persistently avoid laser beam focused questions about their beliefs, you are one and @sonship is the other. This trait is liked to the cultish organisations you are members of. Your beliefs simply do not withstand scrutiny.

Here for the 6th t8me in this thread is my question to you:

In reference to your post the other ...[text shortened]... as you describe it there, without being a member of the Jehovah’s Witness church? [/b]

Yes or no?
The writings of the Watchtower answer this question. Galveston would not answer this properly since he appears to be ashamed of the doctrine of his JW cult.

"Only Jehovah's Witnesses, those of the anointed remnant and the "great crowd," as a united organization under the protection of the Supreme Organizer, have any Scriptural hope of surviving the impending end of this doomed system dominated by Satan the Devil." Watchtower 1989 Sep 1 p.19

"In fact, with God's day of judgment so near today, all the world should 'keep silent before the Sovereign Lord Jehovah' and hear what he says through the "little flock" of Jesus' anointed followers and their companions, his "other sheep." (Luke 12:32; John 10:16) Annihilation awaits all who will not listen and who thereby set themselves against rule by God's Kingdom." Watchtower 2001 Feb 15 p. 14

C
It is what it is

Pretoria

Moves
30 Mar 19
2 edits

@divegeester said
Feel free to start a thread on it Caljust and see if it gains traction. Our exchange is about the Jehovahs Witnesses and this horrible cult.
So, you also avoid tricky questions. Good to know.

Btw, just to jog your memory, here is your post to me (29 March, p16)

Do you mean “facts” such as your claim that reincarnation was proven because someone told you so?

In this post you blatantly accuse me of gullability, and believing something just “because someone told me so”.

That is clearly an insult, to which I responded that no, I claim that reincarnation is in the Bible, and challenged you whether you believe everything that is in the Bible.

You sidestepped this question now three times and claim I changed the subject.

Now I will not be as boring as some in the forum that I could name who accuse others of sidestepping questions, and so on ad nauseam. That is just silly. You don’t have to answer questions that are embarrassing to you.

But consider yourself exposed.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
30 Mar 19

@galveston75 said
Lol. All that means is you have no idea what Jesus meant in those scriptures. And it means you don't want me to explain it to you. How terrible that a JW could tell you what a scripture means. That would be awful huh?
You do not have the ability to explain anything. You are simply a cut and paste preacher without any clear understanding of the teachings of Christ.

It is a simple matter. If Jesus wanted to instruct all His followers to go door to door then he would have said that. Jesus did not lack the ability to speak clearly and concisely. Instead what we have in the gospels account are two occasions when Jesus calls his disciples apart from the public and instruct them to go and preach.

Of course go door to door if you wish and you can believe all you like that you are the church chosen by God. Thats your prerogative. All you are doing is bringing down the wrath of God on you since your teachings and prophesies are false.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
30 Mar 19

@rajk999 said
You do not have the ability to explain anything. You are simply a cut and paste preacher without any clear understanding of the teachings of Christ.

It is a simple matter. If Jesus wanted to instruct all His followers to go door to door then he would have said that. Jesus did not lack the ability to speak clearly and concisely. Instead what we have in the gospels account ...[text shortened]... ou are doing is bringing down the wrath of God on you since your teachings and prophesies are false.
Right! You win and you are the champion my friend of the Bible and just possibly, "everything." I'm such a fool for even thinking I should question you! How dare me!!!!!!

F

Moves
30 Mar 19

@caljust said
Now I will not be as boring as some in the forum that I could name who accuse others of sidestepping questions, and so on ad nauseam. That is just silly.
Is this a reference to me? I accuse people of sidestepping questions. I do it a lot. Indeed, the sidestepping occurs a lot. You find me boring and silly?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
30 Mar 19

@galveston75 said
Right! You win and you are the champion my friend of the Bible and just possibly, "everything." I'm such a fool for even thinking I should question you! How dare me!!!!!!
You are a drama queen. So far you are unable to justify your belief that all Christians must go preaching door to door. Jesus said no such thing.

Now, Im waiting for your interpretation of the parable of the talents and how it applies to going door to door.

Again for poor readers like sonship, I say again. .. by all means go door to door and preach if you wish but do not say that it is a requirement laid down by Jesus as that is false.

F

Moves
30 Mar 19

@rajk999 said
Again for poor readers like sonship, I say again. .. by all means go door to door and preach if you wish but do not say that it is a requirement laid down by Jesus as that is false.
They go a little beyond merely saying the door to door thing is a requirement. They cite the fact that they do it as evidence that they are real Christians and denominations that don't do it are not. They cite Bible verses about ostracization, blood, and unanimity in a similar way to identify themselves - and only themselves- as the only true Christians.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
30 Mar 19

@rajk999 said
You are a drama queen. So far you are unable to justify your belief that all Christians must go preaching door to door. Jesus said no such thing.

Now, Im waiting for your interpretation of the parable of the talents and how it applies to going door to door.

I asked you first!!!!!

C
It is what it is

Pretoria

Moves
30 Mar 19

@fmf said
Is this a reference to me? I accuse people of sidestepping questions. I do it a lot. Indeed, the sidestepping occurs a lot. You find me boring and silly?
No, it was meant at dive, who keeps trying to get an answer out of Galv that the latter (for his own reasons) does not want to answer.

But repeating the question ad nauseum is just childish, like “did, didn’t, did, didn’t, did, didn’t!”

But you are right, I was trying to be facetious, but if it is unclear what is meant, then obviously I blew it.

But at least I showed that he is himself guilty of NOT answering simple yes/no questions.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
30 Mar 19

@galveston75 said
I asked you first!!!!!
Actually how it works among intelligent knowledgeable adults is that the onus is on you to justify your stance. I have done that .. I have stated my beliefs and provided supporting references from the teachings of Christ.

You have failed to justify your belief that one must go door to door.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
30 Mar 19

@fmf said
They go a little beyond merely saying the door to door thing is a requirement. They cite the fact that they do it as evidence that they are real Christians and denominations that don't do it are not. They cite Bible verses about ostracization, blood, and unanimity in a similar way to identify themselves - and only themselves- as the only true Christians.
That is correct. The Watchtower makes that point clearly. It is the members who try to sugar-coat the church dogma. I think they are ashamed of their church doctrine.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
30 Mar 19

@sonship said
Divegeester likes to think of himself as a vanquilatrist and the people he doesn't agree with like wooden dummies on his lap whose mouths he can control.

Try to get him to answer a simple question he wants to avoid though.
*ventriloquist

[just trying to help]

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.