Religion is flawed because man is flawed

Religion is flawed because man is flawed

Spirituality

F

Moves
27 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
Did you change your mind?
This, to me, is a low-integrity post, KellyJay.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
27 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
You are talking again about what it does; you use words like force which can be applied to countless other things. What is it? I told you we know what it does; you never once mentioned where it came from. So again, you have said nothing concerning the questions, absolutely nothing.
No, I’m explaining exactly what causes it, which is the distortion of spacetime.

Now where are these quotes you threatened would completely disprove whatever I said?

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
27 Apr 22

@fmf said
All his posting has now devolved into this fingers-in-ears lalalalalalala denial. I’ve never seen anything quite like it in this forum.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
27 Apr 22

@fmf said
Why is that?

F

Moves
27 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
Why is that?
Yawn

F

Moves
27 Apr 22

@divegeester said
All his posting has now devolved into this fingers-in-ears lalalalalalala denial. I’ve never seen anything quite like it in this forum.
KellyJay Rhetorical Gimmick #27: pretend he cannot remember any of the things I have ever posted ~ including things posted a few pages previously on the SAME thread ~ or any of the things I have stated as being my beliefs over a period of 10 years ~ and then ask questions that make him sound like we met 5 minutes ago.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
27 Apr 22

@divegeester said
No, I’m explaining exactly what causes it, which is the distortion of spacetime.

Now where are these quotes you threatened would completely disprove whatever I said?
I agree; you are talking about an occurrence in which spacetime is distorted, the effect, not the thing itself.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
27 Apr 22

@fmf said
Yawn
We are either talking about the truth or each other; where is your focus? It doesn't matter that I have beliefs; if they are based upon something we can test or something that has effects in the real world as you like to look at it, then it is not me that should be the focus. You are forever telling me your thoughts; it doesn't matter what your thoughts are; what matters is why you believe what you do! Do you believe or disbelieve due to good reasons? Those are not questions we find the answers to while looking at you; it is in the things we are talking about.

F

Moves
27 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
We are either talking about the truth or each other; where is your focus?
We can only speculate about "the truth" when it comes to supernatural things.

F

Moves
27 Apr 22
1 edit

@kellyjay said
It doesn't matter that I have beliefs; if they are based upon something we can test or something that has effects in the real world as you like to look at it, then it is not me that should be the focus.
We are talking about religious faith. It is not "something we can test or something that has effects in the real world". It only affects people's behaviour and the things they claim to be "true".

F

Moves
27 Apr 22
1 edit

@kellyjay said
Do you believe or disbelieve due to good reasons? Those are not questions we find the answers to while looking at you; it is in the things we are talking about.
You want to evaluate whether my reasons for what I believe are "good" [according to you] but "we [won't] find the answers ... while looking at" me??

F

Moves
27 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
You are forever telling me your thoughts; it doesn't matter what your thoughts are; what matters is why you believe what you do!
Well, to me it DOES matter what your thoughts are, although, to be honest, my interest is waning.

Moves
27 Apr 22

Speaking of matter...

How did it create itself? 🤔

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
27 Apr 22

@fmf said
We can only speculate about "the truth" when it comes to supernatural things.
You are speculating on most things in life not just what you call supernatural.

F

Moves
27 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
We are either talking about the truth or each other; where is your focus?
The focus is ON ONE HAND what you claim to be "the truth", which you like to refer to as "objective" facts and "absolute truths", which are just your opinions and hopes etc. ON THE OTHER HAND the focus is my subjective opinions about the same stuff.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.