Religion is flawed because man is flawed

Religion is flawed because man is flawed

Spirituality

F

Moves
27 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
You are speculating on most things in life not just what you call supernatural.
I don't think that's true at all. There may be some non-supernatural things where my speculation is significant, but for you to claim I am "speculating about MOST things in life" makes you sound silly. What's the matter with you?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
27 Apr 22

@fmf said
The focus is ON ONE HAND what you claim to be "the truth", which you like to refer to as "objective" facts and "absolute truths", which are just your opinions and hopes etc. ON THE OTHER HAND the focus is my subjective opinions about the same stuff.
When I say truth it is in the most general context you take that and make it about whatever you want. When I speak about a specific truth I name it, you don’t allow that since everything I say you turn it into something about (THE SUPERNATURAL) I have started threads about genetic topics and you jump in saying it is about hell.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
27 Apr 22

@fmf said
I don't think that's true at all. There may be some non-supernatural things where my speculation is significant, but for you to claim I am "speculating about MOST things in life" makes you sound silly. What's the matter with you?
So do you know where everything came from that is all things not just most. Do you know how informational directions in life came from? We speculate because we can not provide direct causes, and if you insist on only natural causes you should be able to justify that. You can not!

F

Moves
27 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
So do you know where everything came from that is all things not just most.
Neither of us does.

F

Moves
27 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
Do you know how informational directions in life came from?
I don't know what you mean

F

Moves
27 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
We speculate because we can not provide direct causes, and if you insist on only natural causes you should be able to justify that.
I don't "insist on only natural causes". Meanwhile we can only speculate about supernatural causes.

F

Moves
27 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
You are speculating on most things in life not just what you call supernatural.
Give some examples of speculation about non-supernatural things in my everyday life that in any credible way correspond to your speculation about things like your own immortality, the existence of "Hell" and the doctrine of atonement.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
27 Apr 22

@fmf said
Give some examples of speculation about non-supernatural things in my everyday life that in any credible way correspond to your speculation about things like your own immortality, the existence of "Hell" and the doctrine of atonement.
That’s my point where did everything come from unless you can give a reasonable explanation through something akin to natural your left with something else. Which why gravity when you jumped on that left you wanting for a explanation. If you think dive came up with one, think again. Something that causes is not an explanation of what is, only what is it doing.

I could say something causes you to move, that your legs, car, airplane, or train? Now the word force was used, that a police force, a military force, PSI such a vague word for a specific explanation.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
27 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
I agree; you are talking about an occurrence in which spacetime is distorted, the effect, not the thing itself.
What do you agree with?

Nothing which contradicts your old wineskin, old paradigm, fixed-in-stone, prideful mindset.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
27 Apr 22

It’s amusing; here’s KellyJay desperately trying to demand evidence for something explained in physics, and yet whom believes without evidence that the seven-headed beast in Revelation is a literal, real thing, and not a metaphor.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
27 Apr 22

@divegeester said
What do you agree with?

Nothing which contradicts your old wineskin, old paradigm, fixed-in-stone, prideful mindset.
I agree you described what it does, not what it is.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
27 Apr 22

@divegeester said
It’s amusing; here’s KellyJay desperately trying to demand evidence for something explained in physics, and yet whom believes without evidence that the seven-headed beast in Revelation is a literal, real thing, and not a metaphor.
I'm not the one bringing up beasts from the book of Revelation to dismiss the stance you've taken on something else; that would be you. Since you brought it up, what is my stance on the beast in Revelation?

F

Moves
28 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
Which why gravity when you jumped on that left you wanting for a explanation.
Gravity has not left anyone "wanting for an explanation", except you. Google it.

F

Moves
28 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
That’s my point where did everything come from unless you can give a reasonable explanation through something akin to natural your left with something else.
Neither you nor I knows. If your faith has come up with an explanation that you find "reasonable", so be it. If you think that it is then "reasonable" to extrapolate from that "absolute truths" like the assurance of your own immortality and my inevitable eternal torture for the "sin" of disbelief", so be it.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Apr 22

@fmf said
Gravity has not left anyone "wanting for an explanation", except you. Google it.
No, I'm content. Had you been able to answer, I'm sure you would have.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.