Truth- Absolute or Relative?

Truth- Absolute or Relative?

Spirituality

F

Moves
01 Oct 19

@sonship said
My error.
You split the sentence in a very specific place, and html'd it, and omitted part of it in order to create the fake claim you felt you could criticize. "Error"?

Deliberate, surely?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 Oct 19
3 edits

@FMF

Deliberate, surely?

Not deliberate. But sloppy, too quick, and my wrong comprehension surely.
But think as you need to think.

Anyway, thanks for reminding me of the twelve years.
Yuk.

F

Moves
01 Oct 19

@sonship said
@FMF
Deliberate, surely?

Not deliberate. But sloppy, too quick, and my wrong comprehension surely.
But think as you need to think.
I think you've deleted words or 'half a sentence' in quoted text in order to misrepresent what you are replying to - and set up a straw man - countless times. It's one of your go-to discursive gimmicks.

Moves
03 Oct 19

@fmf said
Your speculation that "There may well be more evidence for the existence of God than there is for the existence of gravity" is your subjective personal opinion.
You labeling it as subjective is also your subjective opinion. That doesn’t mean it’s impossible to be objectively true as well.

F

Moves
03 Oct 19

@dj2becker said
You labeling it as subjective is also your subjective opinion. That doesn’t mean it’s impossible to be objectively true as well.
You are entitled to your personal opinion.

F

Moves
03 Oct 19

@dj2becker said
There may well be more evidence for the existence of God than there is for the existence of gravity.
Do you believe there is more evidence for the existence of God than there is for the existence of gravity?

Moves
03 Oct 19

@fmf said
You are entitled to your personal opinion.
The truth doesn’t change according to our opinions. The truth is absolute and unchanging.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
03 Oct 19

@dj2becker said
The truth doesn’t change according to our opinions. The truth is absolute and unchanging.
We have to find the truth, we seek it out, or be given it by revelation, we are to test, compare, look for contradiction, as it is the truth that sets us free. Small wonder the scriptures say men love darkness since the light of truth reveals our hearts for what they are.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
03 Oct 19
1 edit

@kellyjay said
We have to find the truth, we seek it out, or be given it by revelation, we are to test, compare, look for contradiction, as it is the truth that sets us free.
What was the last piece of truth that you “sought out” or were “given by revelation” which “set you free” from whatever “darkness” you personally were in?

F

Moves
03 Oct 19
2 edits

@dj2becker said
You can speculate about the "truth" of supernatural matters all you want. But no matter how certain you become about the "truth" of what you believe, assertions you make based on your faith/opinions will be subjective, nevertheless.

F

Moves
03 Oct 19

@kellyjay said
We have to find the truth, we seek it out, or be given it by revelation, we are to test, compare, look for contradiction, as it is the truth that sets us free.
Your assertions that you have been "given" "truth" "by revelation" are entirely subjective.

F

Moves
03 Oct 19

@dj2becker said
Is it your personal opinion that there is more evidence for the existence of God than there is for the existence of gravity?

Moves
03 Oct 19
1 edit

@fmf said
You can speculate about the "truth" of supernatural matters all you want. But no matter how certain you become about the "truth" of what you believe, assertions you make based on your faith/opinions will be subjective, nevertheless.
Do you believe it’s a fact that truth is discovered or is that merely a subjective opinion?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
03 Oct 19

@dj2becker said
Do you believe it’s a fact that truth is discovered or is that merely a subjective opinion?
Truth is the bottom line, those who profess they don't know it are simply admitting they don't have Jesus Christ who is the truth. So in essence they are calling out themselves as those who do not know the Truth, they don't know Jesus, they admit it and in some cases are proud of this.

F

Moves
03 Oct 19

@dj2becker said
I believe all we can do with regards to supernatural matters is speculate and then state our personal opinions about what we believe.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.