affect and effect

affect and effect

General

rc

Moves
07 Sep 16
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
What "false facade pretending to be something" are you talking about?
Its not a difficult question FMF. I have even given you the answers, all you need to do is type . . . . .good idea, not a good idea.

F

Moves
07 Sep 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Its not a difficult question FMF. I have even given you the answers, all you need to do is type . . . . .good idea, not a good idea.
The words "false facade pretending to be something" are your words, not mine. You said them. I didn't say them. What do you mean by them

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
07 Sep 16

that must mean something to someone somewhere I am sure...
It does 😉

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
07 Sep 16

your master seems to be having not a little difficulty, caught engaging in rank hypocrisy...
Yes i like this analogy...FMF as the Emperor, my master, and me as Darth Vader.

I wonder which character you would be in this scenario..?

F

Moves
07 Sep 16

Do you agree or disagree that a child abuser is more or less likely to come forward if they know that they will be reported due to mandatory reporting.
I believe that a child abuser is more likely to abuse children - and to abuse children again and again - and to resume his abuse of children - if he knows that the corporation he's a member of is going to keep it secret.

I think he's less likely to come forward and will just chance his arm, safe in the knowledge that the organization will keep it all confidential if he gets caught.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
07 Sep 16

Sure after my dinner and an episode of Space1999, its dinner and Sci-fi time for me. See if you can reel your friend in he seems not a little delirious.
Well you keep bringing it up robbie. Again and again and again. Then you are forced to apologise by a moderator for conflating the sin of a 3a with child sexual abuse (gosh do you of all people here really want to open that can of awful JW worms??), then you bring it up again and again and again. You must feel there is something really bad in what FMF did - why don't you explain?

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
07 Sep 16
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
Yes i like this analogy...FMF as the Emperor, my master, and me as Darth Vader.

I wonder which character you would be in this scenario..?
Ah i have it...Pure GOLD...this is you to a tee robbie.

Salacious Crumb

😵

Moves
07 Sep 16

@ Ghost of a Duke.

How do you feel now about supporting robbie carrobie?
@ divegeester

Support Robbie? You make him sound like a football club. Do you think i've been waving a scarf around with his name on it?

In this thread I have only supported the truth. Robbie called your initial post lame, something I thought was incorrect and duly pulled him up on. - It was then later claimed that Robbie had brought up the issue regarding FMF in this thread. I pointed out that FMF had actually brought up the issue himself. (Something you later accepted).

Nothing discussed since has dissuaded me from my position that resurrecting this topic served no purpose. Let sleeping dogs lie.

F

Moves
07 Sep 16

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
It was then later claimed that Robbie had brought up the issue regarding FMF in this thread. I pointed out that FMF had actually brought up the issue himself.
What is "the issue" as you see it?

Read a book!

Moves
07 Sep 16

@ divegeester

Support Robbie? You make him sound like a football club. Do you think i've been waving a scarf around with his name on it?

In this thread I have only supported the truth. Robbie called your initial post lame, something I thought was incorrect and duly pulled him up on. - It was then later claimed that Robbie had brought up the is ...[text shortened]... uaded me from my position that resurrecting this topic served no purpose. Let sleeping dogs lie.
I support Ghost of a Duke.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
07 Sep 16

So you have never heard of the concept of supporting someone in an argument or discussion?

Moves
07 Sep 16

Originally posted by HandyAndy
I support Ghost of a Duke.
Horray!

🙂

Moves
07 Sep 16

Originally posted by FMF
What is "the issue" as you see it?
The 'issues' as you laid them out. (Regarding past insinuations/comments you say Robbie made about you and later apologised for).

Read a book!

Moves
07 Sep 16
1 edit

The real issue is the difference between affect and effect.

rc

Moves
07 Sep 16

Well you keep bringing it up robbie. Again and again and again. Then you are forced to apologise by a moderator for conflating the sin of a 3a with child sexual abuse (gosh do you of all people here really want to open that can of awful JW worms??), then you bring it up again and again and again. You must feel there is something really bad in what FMF did - why don't you explain?
Oh dear it was your friend once again that raised the issue of insinuations that were made against him, not me. It seems that he simply cannot let it go despite that fact that he has engaged in similar behaviour himself. Behaviour which he has publicly stated is abnormal. Look how he cannot answer a simple question because to do so will incriminate him. If I was him I would let sleeping dogs lie but it seems he simply cannot get enough.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.