Is trans trendy now?

Is trans trendy now?

General

F

Moves
18 Jul 23
1 edit

@kilroy70 said
Why were you lying about how many laws there are discriminating against trans people?

You said "There are already 79 [laws] that have been passed in 2023 alone. 356 in the process of being passed. 561 altogether."

Saying that 356 [bills] are in the process of being passed does not automatically mean they are laws. And you are getting ahead of yourself when you presume ...[text shortened]... l 356 of those bills will pass and become laws. So claiming there are 561 laws altogether is absurd.
What I said was near enough. Hundreds of new laws are in play. There have been 79 new ones just in 2023 alone. How many in 2021 and 2023? 49 of the 50 states. Some states have a whole slew of new laws. People can look for themselves.

https://translegislation.com/

Where's your list of ",hundreds of laws"?

Oh yeah, right. There isn't one because there aren't any.

F

Moves
18 Jul 23

@kilroy70 said
Do you support the hundreds of laws that have been passed across numerous liberal states in recent years that seek to discriminate against, harass and demonize christians and republicans?
How many are there exactly?

K
within reason

Moves
18 Jul 23

@fmf said
What I said was near enough. People can look for themselves.
And what would you want those people to see (or not see)

Do you want them to see how you inflated the number to make it appear as though there are hundreds of laws? Or do you want people to accept what you say without question?

I'll cut you some slack here and presume you weren't intentionally lying, maybe you just don't know any better.

F

Moves
18 Jul 23

@kilroy70 said
And what would you want those people to see (or not see)

Do you want them to see how you inflated the number to make it appear as though there are hundreds of laws? Or do you want people to accept what you say without question?

I'll cut you some slack here and presume you weren't intentionally lying, maybe you just don't know any better.
The app is a tracker of bills and laws IN 2023 ALONE. There have been laws passed in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 as well.

F

Moves
18 Jul 23

@kilroy70 said
People should look for themselves at the tracker of laws passed just in the last six months and reach their own conclusion.

https://translegislation.com/

F

Moves
18 Jul 23

@kilroy70 said
Do you want them to see how you inflated the number to make it appear as though there are hundreds of laws?
There are hundreds of laws. They are well on their way to another hundred new laws this year alone.

K
within reason

Moves
18 Jul 23

@fmf said
Some states have a whole slew of new laws
And not all of those states are conservative as you disingenuously implied. You didn't mention blue states doing the same thing.
Look again, it's right there in the link YOU put up.

Conservatives are not the only ones who want to protect the rights of ALL people. Whether you like it (or understand this) or not, pushing back against a small group of tyrannical wanna be's is not a bad thing.

F

Moves
18 Jul 23

@kilroy70 said
And not all of those states are conservative as you disingenuously implied. You didn't mention blue states doing the same thing.
Look again, it's right there in the link YOU put up.

Conservatives are not the only ones who want to protect the rights of ALL people. Whether you like it (or understand this) or not, pushing back against a small group of tyrannical wanna be's is not a bad thing.
People can make their minds up about the states involved, the content of the bills, and what they think of the motivations of those involved.

F

Moves
18 Jul 23

@Kilroy70
Can you name JUST FIVE laws that have been passed across numerous liberal states in recent years that seek to discriminate against, harass and demonize Christians and Republicans?

Gothenburg

Moves
18 Jul 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Not just his character, the entire film. 😲
🙂 🙂

K
within reason

Moves
18 Jul 23

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
18 Jul 23

i've been out-obscured

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
18 Jul 23
1 edit

@kilroy70 said
Why were you lying about how many laws there are discriminating against trans people?
Why were you lying about the “hundreds of laws harassing and discriminating against Christians”?

F

Moves
18 Jul 23

@divegeester said
Why were you lying about the “hundreds of laws harassing and discriminating against Christians”?
He was doing an Alex Jones.

K
within reason

Moves
19 Jul 23

@fmf said
People can make their minds up about the states involved, the content of the bills, and what they think of the motivations of those involved.
That's right, they can. They don't need you telling them what to think, and what they should do about it.

😁

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.