Peace In the General Forum

General

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
11 Aug 22
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Do you know the difference between a threat and a warning?
Your multiple posts about it were threats. Calling them “warnings” is another example of your casual intellectual dishonesty.

My question, which you seem to want to avoid, is why didn’t you do it?

You were down to “this is your last warning” threat and quite piqued about the whole thing it seemed.

F

Moves
11 Aug 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Rusty now has full access to previous threads and posts (nothing has been deleted) and is aware of the reality of the situation and not the spin you have always tried to put on it.
The spin you are putting on my use of spoonerized names is extraordinary.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
11 Aug 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Rusty now has full access to previous threads and posts (nothing has been deleted) and is aware of the reality of the situation and not the spin you have always tried to put on it.
There is no “spin”, what I said is precisely what you did.

The only difference between your version and mine is that you are denying that the move was “anti Very Rusty”, which is frankly pathetic.

The Ship's Cat

Moves
11 Aug 22
1 edit

@fmf said
I thought what I did was fine and humorous too. The show is made by a bunch of friends, after all. If I had wanted to be "malicious" ~ and I didn't ~ then there wouldn't have been any of your onions in the show, let alone two of them. I thought a spoonerized name for you and a spoonerized name for Phil was fine. You should have PM'd me.
You were short of onions and had already gone to the trouble of narrating mine. You broadcast them reluctantly, hence the malicious changing of the name. It was a petty act.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
11 Aug 22
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
It was a petty act.
Whereas threatening me with the data protection act because you were totally bent out of shape for being exposed as a malicious git, starting a club specifically to exclude a poster you disapproved of and then lying about me in a private thread within it … aren’t acts of “pettiness”?

The Ship's Cat

Moves
11 Aug 22

@divegeester said
But it’s fine, you can just call me a liar if you like.
I think you have a conveniently suspect memory.

F

Moves
11 Aug 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You were short of onions and had already gone to the trouble of narrating mine. You broadcast them reluctantly, hence the malicious changing of the name. It was a petty act.
The name was changed so that there would be the [humorous] appearance of ten different names at the end and for the ten onions as each was read out. I had 20-30 onions of my own I could have used [there were already two], you silly billy, and instead, I used two of yours and two of Phil's. Nothing "malicious" about it.

The Ship's Cat

Moves
11 Aug 22

@fmf said
What breach of the Data Protection Act were you referring to?
GDPR

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
11 Aug 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
GDPR
Why didn’t you go through with it?

The Ship's Cat

Moves
11 Aug 22

@divegeester said

My question, which you seem to want to avoid, is why didn’t you do it?
I seem to recall I had to prioritize mowing the lawn.

The Ship's Cat

Moves
11 Aug 22

@fmf said
The spin you are putting on my use of spoonerized names is extraordinary.
Thank you.

F

Moves
11 Aug 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
GDPR
You sent an e-mail to an account read by dozens of people. What screenshot is it you have that you think proves there was some breach? When you initiated the action against me that you said you would, what did that person say about your use of a local government e-mail account?

The Ship's Cat

Moves
11 Aug 22

@divegeester said
Whereas threatening me with the data protection act because you were totally bent out of shape for being exposed as a malicious git, starting a club specifically to exclude a poster you disapproved of and then lying about me in a private thread within it … aren’t acts of “pettiness”?
Your fingerprints were all over it...

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
11 Aug 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I seem to recall I had to prioritize mowing the lawn.
Maybe you would have been better posting several times about that, instead of making a fool of yourself with “petty” threats.

Oh sorry I meant “warnings”.

F

Moves
11 Aug 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Your fingerprints were all over it...
"All over" what?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.